Yea! The U. S. Constitution won!!! The Fake Impeachment is OVER!!!

Do you think the Democrats will accept defeat graciously?

• Yesm they will graciously accept defeat and start legislating.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. They have another "insurance plan." They're gonna eat Barr

Votes: 17 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize this impeachment was somehow a win/lose for the Constitution.
Of course it was. There was mighty pick, pick, picking away at it by the deep state the Democrats stroke. *yawn* Have a blessed Sunday. :)
The only people picking away at it are republicans. America lost thanks to the decision republicans made..

How is the Constitution damaged by the way the vote in the Senate goes?

This vote basically ends the power that congress has for oversight of the executive.

Another piece of uneducated hysteria from the left.

Of course it was. There was mighty pick, pick, picking away at it by the deep state the Democrats stroke. *yawn* Have a blessed Sunday. :)
The only people picking away at it are republicans. America lost thanks to the decision republicans made..

This vote basically ends the power that congress has for oversight of the executive.
Not if they follow protocol.

Why didn't YOUR House Clowns follow normal protocol?
Yes it does. Normal protocol involves the president allowing witnesses to testify and documents provided to congress upon request and subpoena.
Not if the subpoenas are invalid.

Please try to keep up, idiot.

Jesse Waters explains and tosses the Superbowl ball around with Doug Flutie anticipating tomorrow's game:

They have been legislating the entire time. It is all piled up at McConnel's desk.

Almost as may Republican House bills that piled up on Shitstain Harry Reid's desk.

Cry me a fucking river.

Bullshit. All your argument ever amounts to is democrats did it too. Democrats have not done what McConnell has.

Yeah, McConnell did the right thing.

Democrats certainly failed in that area.

Of course he did. Don't miss the unicorn races.

Jesse Waters explains and tosses the Superbowl ball around with Doug Flutie anticipating tomorrow's game:

They have been legislating the entire time. It is all piled up at McConnel's desk.

Almost as may Republican House bills that piled up on Shitstain Harry Reid's desk.

Cry me a fucking river.

So?

So, unless you can show you were butthurt over Reid holding up bills you are a massive hypocrite.

So explain how it is hypocrisy, when someone said they haven't been legislating, I pointed out that yes, they have. It is factual . Nothing to do with Reid. No butthurt.

So was your knee jerk defense pre-emptive butthurt on your part? Or lingering butthurt from years ago?

You cried about bills being held up by McConnell. I pointed out the FACT Reid held up more bills than McConnell.

I recall you asshats claiming the House was a "Do Nothing" Congress back then.

Too easy to expose Dimwinger hypocrisy.:5_1_12024:

Nah, it's what is known as the truth.

Cry me a fucking river.

Bullshit. All your argument ever amounts to is democrats did it too. Democrats have not done what McConnell has.

Yeah, McConnell did the right thing.

Democrats certainly failed in that area.

Of course he did. Don't miss the unicorn races.

You lost....

Again.

Suck on it twice as hard.

Cry me a fucking river.

IM 2....Repubs have smartened up. At least on this issue. It is a shame we do not ave five or six major parties. Because Progs would only be a sliver. or one of them. Unfortunately they control the whole Democratic Party.

Please make the argument.

List your assertion...followed by your support...and show us how it reaches your conclusion.

Let's see it.

Or we'll know (as we suspect) you are full of racist shit.

Cry me a fucking river.
So?
So, unless you can show you were butthurt over Reid holding up bills you are a massive hypocrite.
So explain how it is hypocrisy, when someone said they haven't been legislating, I pointed out that yes, they have. It is factual . Nothing to do with Reid. No butthurt.

So was your knee jerk defense pre-emptive butthurt on your part? Or lingering butthurt from years ago?
You cried about bills being held up by McConnell. I pointed out the FACT Reid held up more bills than McConnell.

I did? Where? I stated a fact.

Now go get some Preparation-H :lol:

Cry me a fucking river.
So?

You didn't point out any such fact. The congress was do nothing during Obama because they never showed up for work. The dishonesty of you rat turds is pathetic.

List your assertion...followed by your support...and show us how it reaches your conclusion.

Let's see it.

No. You are watching what's happening. The only racist in our discussion is you.

Cry me a fucking river.
So?

You didn't point out any such fact. The congress was do nothing during Obama because they never showed up for work. The dishonesty of you rat turds is pathetic.

He does not need to.

You expose yourself as an

1. Ignorant
2. Racist
3. Uneducated
4. Hypocritical
5. Shit-for-brains

asshole...every time you post.

Let's see it.

No. You are watching what's happening. The only racist in our discussion is you.

Yeah...I constantly bleat about blacks the way you do about whites.

And I am the racist.....

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

How, specifically, does it do that? I was unaware that voting had to go a certain way in impeachment trials in order for Congress to maintain oversight.

This thread is on danger of devolving into a food fight. Take the personal shit to the FZ.

How, specifically, does it do that? I was unaware that voting had to go a certain way in impeachment trials in order for Congress to maintain oversight.

It's pretty simple. This impeachment involves a president who has refused to honor every check that congress constitutionally has the right to do. When they vote to acquit him, it will mean that a president can ignore congressional oversight at any time to do whatever he wants. Now lets stop pretending to be stupid.

He does not need to.

You expose yourself as an

1. Ignorant
2. Racist
3. Uneducated
4. Hypocritical
5. Shit-for-brains

asshole...every time you post.

It's like this:

If you don't like the things I say, then understand that whites should not have done or continue to do the things they are doing. You call me a racist because you can't handle the truth. And now you want to follow me around trolling me every day. I am right in this assessment and I have supported everything I have said about almost everything with facts. You haven't done that because you can't. All you can do is talk shit then start threads in the flame zone talking about me behind my back. The fact here is that those like you are supporting a move towards totalitarianism. If you can't see that, it's your problem, because there are plenty of people here who can.

It's pretty simple. This impeachment involves a president who has refused to honor every check that congress constitutionally has the right to do. When they vote to acquit him, it will mean that a president can ignore congressional oversight at any time to do whatever he wants. Now lets stop pretending to be stupid.
Well, we damn sure know that you aren't pretending.

You lost because you had and still have nothing, nada, zilch, skiff, except for your blind hatred.

Deal with it loser.

Wow talk about about ignoring moderation! Is it that hard to stay on topic? Thread closed while I decide what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back