Yea! The U. S. Constitution won!!! The Fake Impeachment is OVER!!!

Do you think the Democrats will accept defeat graciously?

• Yesm they will graciously accept defeat and start legislating.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. They have another "insurance plan." They're gonna eat Barr

Votes: 17 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of you trumpers have read the constitution or you would understand how the constitution lost because of what republicans have done. We no longer have a check on the executive branch of government.

"It was inappropriate for the president to ask a foreign leader to investigate his political opponent and to withhold United States aid to encourage that investigation," Alexander said.

Yet nothing will be done about it.
That's right. Nothing will be done about it because Nancy Pelosi thinks she's the President of the United States. She's a sick, sick puppy. The Constitution - Erin go braugh!!! :thanks:
Yep, we no longer have checks and balances as enumerated by the constitution. Dictatorship- Erin go braugh!!!

Bullshit.

How many new witnesses were called during the Clinton impeachment.

ZERO.

Next?

How many witnesses did Clinton block from testifying.

ZERO,

He even testified.

Has trump?

NO.

Next.
Pathetic dodge.

You should be butthurt over YOUR House Clowns and their refusal to do their job, Simpleton.

That was no dodge. That was the truth and your punk ass can't handle the truth. Clinton testified, trump didn't. Clinton did not black witnesses or documents, trump blocked everything. That's because his ass is guilty. You support a criminal son.
I support a criminal?

Show me the statutes Trump was accused of violating in the Articles of Impeachment.

Go get them.

I predict another pathetic dodge from this simpleton.:5_1_12024:

There will be no dodge. I am just not going to show you violations you have been shown 1,000 times.
Another pathetic dodge.

If you don't know that their were ZERO allegations of actual crimes in the Articles of Impeachment you are dumber than I thought. And I think you are dumber than a box of retarded hair.

The democrats are now planning to waste millions more dollars on another impeachment which they will do if they are not replaced. Put every democrat in Washington out of work. Then we can get on with the business of the country.

None of you trumpers have read the constitution or you would understand how the constitution lost because of what republicans have done. We no longer have a check on the executive branch of government.

"It was inappropriate for the president to ask a foreign leader to investigate his political opponent and to withhold United States aid to encourage that investigation," Alexander said.

There is a possibility that the House and Senate could agree on a censure of Trump for his inappropriate but not impeachable behavior.
Censure in the United States - Wikipedia
Censure in the United States. ... In the United States, governmental censure is done when a body's members wish to publicly reprimand the President of the United States, a member of Congress, a judge or a cabinet member. It is a formal statement of disapproval.

If lying about an affair is impeachable, this is.
Hillary writing up a little lie about Trump peeing on a bed she slept in with 2 prostitutes added to the lying "Steele Dossier" which should have been named "the sum total of Hillary Clinton's criminality" ~ was the world's most blatant lie ever, and I hope she hangs fer it. From the neck.

There is a possibility that the House and Senate could agree on a censure of Trump for his inappropriate but not impeachable behavior.
Censure in the United States. ... In the United States, governmental censure is done when a body's members wish to publicly reprimand the President of the United States, a member of Congress, a judge or a cabinet member. It is a formal statement of disapproval.

Committing perjury to deny his sexual harassment victim a fair trial certainly is impeachable.

Trump was impeached because he won the election fair and square.

You aren't harassing a partner that you fucked 9 times. Trump was impeached for violating laws and abusing presidential power, not because he won an election.
No he wasn't. The Democrats planned his impeachment before he took his oath of office.

They're communists. They hate the U.S. Constitution, and so far, President Trump beat back its worst offenders when he escaped their snare, and you know it, too. Don't you. :muahaha:
18 minutes after the election results were in democrats announced that they were seeking impeachment.

Committing perjury to deny his sexual harassment victim a fair trial certainly is impeachable.

You aren't harassing a partner that you fucked 9 times. Trump was impeached for violating laws and abusing presidential power, not because he won an election.
No he wasn't. The Democrats planned his impeachment before he took his oath of office.

They're communists. They hate the U.S. Constitution, and so far, President Trump beat back its worst offenders when he escaped their snare, and you know it, too. Don't you. :muahaha:

What you seem to forget is trump settled a fraud case for 25 million just before he was inaugurated meaning his ass had broken laws before he even took office. So asking for impeachment would have been the right thing to do.
No it wasn't It was double jeopardy, which is illegal in the United States of America, caveman. :talktothehand:

No, trump settled a fraud case where he cheated Americans out of millions of dollars with a con. And he's conned you because you are an idiot.

Hillary writing up a little lie about Trump peeing on a bed she slept in with 2 prostitutes added to the lying "Steele Dossier" which should have been named "the sum total of Hillary Clinton's criminality" ~ was the world's most blatant lie ever, and I hope she hangs fer it. From the neck.

Since Hillary didn't do that, you need to go join nostra at the psychiatrist.

What you seem to forget is trump settled a fraud case for 25 million just before he was inaugurated meaning his ass had broken laws before he even took office. So asking for impeachment would have been the right thing to do.
No it wasn't It was double jeopardy, which is illegal in the United States of America, caveman. :talktothehand:

No, trump settled a fraud case where he cheated Americans out of millions of dollars with a con. And he's conned you because you are an idiot.

Show us where in the Constitution settling a case before taking office is an impeachable offense.

GO!

I predict yet another pathetic dodge from this single digit IQ moron.:5_1_12024:

The democrats are now planning to waste millions more dollars on another impeachment which they will do if they are not replaced. Put every democrat in Washington out of work. Then we can get on with the business of the country.
No vacation for Tom Fitton. :(
I hope he somehow stops the madness of the Pelosi House. Any one of the seven inquiries finding Trump did not do anything the liars in the Democrat party claimed said he did. They hate every Republican adult in America, and their people in Congress are like a parasite. They waste taxpayer money and consider it their own money to burn, while they amass fortunes from foreign nations America sends foreign aid to. They figure out how much they need to skewer an election or an elected American President, they they send someone like Joe Biden out to the countries they overpay to collect and disperse a percentage. Do the math on America's giving the Ukraine $3 billion to protect themselves from 50 years of assaults by the USSR, and Joe Biden picks their pocket for $1.8 billion dollars. The Ukraine only gets $1.2 billion and had been the Democrats' chief money launderer in the world until Trump came along and put an end to the folly. It's over!

Long live Donald Trump!!!

How many witnesses did Clinton block from testifying.

ZERO,

He even testified.

Has trump?

NO.

Next.
Pathetic dodge.

You should be butthurt over YOUR House Clowns and their refusal to do their job, Simpleton.

That was no dodge. That was the truth and your punk ass can't handle the truth. Clinton testified, trump didn't. Clinton did not black witnesses or documents, trump blocked everything. That's because his ass is guilty. You support a criminal son.
I support a criminal?

Show me the statutes Trump was accused of violating in the Articles of Impeachment.

Go get them.

There will be no dodge. I am just not going to show you violations you have been shown 1,000 times.
Another pathetic dodge.

If you don't know that their were ZERO allegations of actual crimes in the Articles of Impeachment you are dumber than I thought. And I think you are dumber than a box of retarded hair.

That's really untrue. Now why did trump block witnesses and documents?

Show us where in the Constitution settling a case before taking office is an impeachable offense.

GO!

I predict yet another pathetic dodge from this single digit IQ moron.:5_1_12024:

Why did trump block witnesses and documents? Why didn't trump testify before congress as he was asked to?

Pathetic dodge.

I support a criminal?

Go get them.

Another pathetic dodge.

Another pathetic dodge....

List the statutes in the Articles of Impeachment that Trump is accused of violating.

Let's see if you can back up a single bullshit claim you make today.

GO!

I predict you will come back with yet another pathetic dodge because that's your game............spew lies, and when called out dodge like a little bitch.:21:

She damn sure did do it. She originated all the information in the "Steele Dossier." We got her. She's gonna pay for it, too. Lady MacBeth doesn't hold a candle to Hillary Clinton.

GO!

Why did trump block witnesses and documents? Why didn't trump testify before congress as he was asked to?

His lawyers explained that in great detail while they were kicking Pencil Neck's ass in the Senate trial. You should go get educated.

Nice try IM2. It could be that these guys are too stupid to understand that this was a fake and unAmerican trial....something out of a bizarre story like 1984. Or, they just want their guy winning no matter what. But you wrestle with these pigs and you just get dirty but they enjoy rolling in the mud and getting dirty.

GO!

Because you can't get the truth out of an ex-employee, and the entire business world knows it. Only the Democrats play games like "We don't like how the people voted, so we're going to take the voting power away from the American people, only we'll take their least bright people and turn them into our slave army to harass any and all Republicans! And we Democrats are putting the dowager Maxine Waters in charge of clobbering the republican president! :9: (Holy Cow! The streets of San Francisco are full of Demmie Drops.!)

I support a criminal?

Go get them.

Another pathetic dodge.

Another pathetic dodge....

List the statutes in the Articles of Impeachment that Trump is accused of violating.

Let's see if you can back up a single bullshit claim you make today.

GO!

I predict you will come back with yet another pathetic dodge because that's your game............spew lies, and when called out dodge like a little bitch.:21:

I am not going to look for statutes to show your illiterate ass what you've been shown a million times. So:

You and the rest of the trump dick suckers have NEVER answered these questions.

She damn sure did do it. She originated all the information in the "Steele Dossier." We got her. She's gonna pay for it, too. Lady MacBeth doesn't hold a candle to Hillary Clinton.

That's a damn lie. You should be ashamed for actually thinking you can say that and people are supposed to take it seriously.

Nice try IM2. It could be that these guys are too stupid to understand that this was a fake and unAmerican trial....something out of a bizarre story like 1984. Or, they just want their guy winning no matter what. But you wrestle with these pigs and you just get dirty but they enjoy rolling in the mud and getting dirty.
Sorry, sir, but the Democrats are no different than dung beetles. They roll around field poo for dessert. :rolleyes: And they serve it to the American taxpayers they cheated out of their money with behaviors like Joe Biden's. And we aren't taking it any more.

GO!

Because you can't get the truth out of an ex-employee, and the entire business world knows it. Only the Democrats play games like "We don't like how the people voted, so we're going to take the voting power away from the American people, only we'll take their least bright people and turn them into our slave army to harass any and all Republicans! And we Democrats are putting the dowager Maxine Waters in charge of clobbering the republican president! :9: (Holy Cow! The streets of San Francisco are full of Demmie Drops.!)

Bullshit. It's against the mother fuckling laws to lie to congress. And then the answer of trump not testifying is still unanswered. You are ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back