Yeah, Biden is Screwed

Many Pro-Trump Hispanics have experienced first-hand the final result of the current Democrat Neo-Marxist policies and want no part of it!
3 things come to their minds: Oppression, shortages, and Gov't dependent poverty!!
The left and their MSM assumes they've got certain groups locked down.

I will always remember Trump asking African-AMERICANS, "what have you got to lose?" Some of them thought deeply about that. They know it's all been down hill voting for their leftist white masters. I think Trump has forever changed the way they thought about politics

If Biden gets elected, Blacks once and for all will discover what they lost.
Hispanics from oppressive Marxist countries, already realize what has previously been taken from them. And they want no part of that again!
He has around 30% Black support. It could be higher. Haven’t seen any numbers lately.

Many Pro-Trump Hispanics have experienced first-hand the final result of the current Democrat Neo-Marxist policies and want no part of it!
3 things come to their minds: Oppression, shortages, and Gov't dependent poverty!!

I will always remember Trump asking African-AMERICANS, "what have you got to lose?" Some of them thought deeply about that. They know it's all been down hill voting for their leftist white masters. I think Trump has forever changed the way they thought about politics

Hispanics from oppressive Marxist countries, already realize what has previously been taken from them. And they want no part of that again!
And I dont think theres a Republican out there who has the courage to fight like this day after day. The swamp will take over again

Donald Trump JR.
All he has to do is say he will continue his fathers policies.
Easiest campaign in history!

And I dont think theres a Republican out there who has the courage to fight like this day after day. The swamp will take over again

Donald Trump JR.
He'd get my vote in 2024

Donald Trump JR.
He'd get my vote in 2024

Wouldnt surprise me in the least if he ran in 2024.

I betting Savannah will never show this clip.

LOL, she looks so uncomfortable...now we all know if this woman had been showing some love for Biden MSM would be playing it all day.

Another thing I thought was odd at the TRUMP debate is how the audience was seated with all the women on one side and the men on the other...just seemed strange.

Joe Biden should easily win the presidency but Trump being a sore loser and extremely immature, insecure man will contest for a while. The man is a mental child. I think that is part of his appeal as he appeals to base instincts, tribal and cult sentiments. Conflict and controversy over more complicated mature emotions. The worst thing is if his latest religious tool gets into the SCOTUS, the working class and poor will suffer as they always do under republican rule. For our family it doesn't matter either way, but for many Americans and our planet and country if Trump wins it will matter and not in a positive way. That is too obvious.

'Lest We Forget The Horrors: A Catalog Of Trump’S Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, And Crimes'

Lest We Forget the Horrors: A Catalog of Trump’s Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, and Crimes: The Complete Listing (So Far): Atrocities 1- 923

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'
There are almost no more terrorist attacks since Trump is President of the United States before when it was Obama it was a real butchery, I can give you all the list of terrorists attacks in the world at the time of your favorite and you would like to relive the same thing again with Biden? Nan
That is completely untrue: Terrorist attacks and related incidents in the United States

Well Lying Biden is at it again.

THE BIDEN LIE - A boilermakers union member dared challenge Biden on his fracking ban flip flopping and Biden said, "The boilermakers overwhelmingly endorse me, okay?" Biden responded. "So the Boilermakers Union has endorsed me because I sat down with them, went into great detail with leadership, exactly what I would do, number one."

THE TRUTH - The national boilermakers union hasn't endorsed anyone and the local union has endorsed president Trump.

Joe Biden should easily win the presidency but Trump being a sore loser and extremely immature, insecure man will contest for a while. The man is a mental child. I think that is part of his appeal as he appeals to base instincts, tribal and cult sentiments. Conflict and controversy over more complicated mature emotions. The worst thing is if his latest religious tool gets into the SCOTUS, the working class and poor will suffer as they always do under republican rule. For our family it doesn't matter either way, but for many Americans and our planet and country if Trump wins it will matter and not in a positive way. That is too obvious.

'Lest We Forget The Horrors: A Catalog Of Trump’S Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, And Crimes'

Lest We Forget the Horrors: A Catalog of Trump’s Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, and Crimes: The Complete Listing (So Far): Atrocities 1- 923

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'
Patriotism is telling a liat like you to STFU

There are almost no more terrorist attacks since Trump is President of the United States before when it was Obama it was a real butchery, I can give you all the list of terrorists attacks in the world at the time of your favorite and you would like to relive the same thing again with Biden? Nan
That is completely untrue: Terrorist attacks and related incidents in the United States
There have been 112 terrorist attacks inspired by Islam in the western world in the last 15 years. “Most were caused or exacerbated by Obama”
The jihadist terrorist threat in the West comes mainly from Islamic state groups in Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) and Al-Qaeda, networks affiliated with these groups and individual sympathizers.

ISIS, in particular, has succeeded in mobilizing and inspiring Western sympathizers to carry out attacks on behalf of the organization.

Since 2014 [under Obama therefore], ISIS has begun to demand that attacks be committed.

The major attacks in Paris (November 2015) and Brussels (March 2016) were planned, prepared and managed by ISIS management.

Since [the election of Trump], ISIS has been increasingly unable to conduct centrally managed and coordinated attacks in the West and has become more dependent on relatively modest attacks by sympathizers.

How Obama Caused ISIS | National Review

There have been 112 terrorist attacks inspired by Islam in the western world in the last 15 years. “Most were caused or exacerbated by Obama”
The jihadist terrorist threat in the West comes mainly from Islamic state groups in Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) and Al-Qaeda, networks affiliated with these groups and individual sympathizers.

ISIS, in particular, has succeeded in mobilizing and inspiring Western sympathizers to carry out attacks on behalf of the organization.

Since 2014 [under Obama therefore], ISIS has begun to demand that attacks be committed.

The major attacks in Paris (November 2015) and Brussels (March 2016) were planned, prepared and managed by ISIS management.

Since [the election of Trump], ISIS has been increasingly unable to conduct centrally managed and coordinated attacks in the West and has become more dependent on relatively modest attacks by sympathizers.

How Obama Caused ISIS | National Review
Not all or even most terrorist attacks are caused by Islamic extremists. In fact, in my country...most are non religious domestic terrorists. If you looked at the link I posted you can see that.

ISIS has been systematically degraded in a process that started under Obama *. However ISIS should never be underestimated...with current economic and political instabilities across the Middle East, it would be easy for them to gain another foothold. It is also noteworthy that ISIS‘s revolutionary and highly professional means of using social media for targeting vulnerable people and recruiting them is now being used by other groups across the ideological spectrum to recruit followers.

* Bergen: No, Trump didn't defeat ISIS

Biden has threatened to 'fairness' fix our 401k's. Experts predict 10's of millions will lose their employer provided 401k's under Joe Biden after Biden punishes the employers by taking away the tax deferred incentives. Yet another hair brained stupid shit Democrat PUNISH SUCCESS idea screws over the poor and middle class.

It isn't just punishing people who succeed...they want to make sure you have no place to put that money where they can't get at it.......GRA s....Garuanteed Retirement Accounts are the next step on wealth confiscation, and the democrats have been talking about it for decades.....

Their plan...confiscate the money in 401k s and the "guarantee" a return back to the tax payer..... that is the plan......and we should fight it tooth and nail .....

Forum List

Back