Yeap, CNN and MSNBC focusing ONLY on "gun control" and that is it. That is all.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Amazing isn't it? Chris Murphy (A DEMOCRAT) is on CNN right now and saying the lawmakers in regards to GUN CONTROL are complicit.

Amazing how right I am about these unreal pieces of crap using these tragedies to exploit and push their agendas.

I hate all of them.

Amazing isn't it? Chris Murphy (A DEMOCRAT) is on CNN right now and saying the lawmakers in regards to GUN CONTROL are complicit.

Amazing how right I am about these unreal pieces of crap using these tragedies to exploit and push their agendas.

I hate all of them.

We've had dozens of incidents like this, some of them involving children, and lawmakers failed to do anything about this.

THEY ARE complicate.

This guy was

On the FBI's watch list as a potential terrorist
Known to his co-workers to have violent tendencies
Got a divorce for slapping around his wife

and was still able to buy a gun designed for the military.

I hate all of them.
The Clinton News Network lost alot of credibility when they kept covering that downed aircraft for months.

I had MSNBC Morning Joe show on and had to bail....
To them Trump is the problem,Republicans are the problem and we need
to get Muslims to love us and we need to change the way we live
so Muslims will like us better and they will allow us to live as long as we find a way to please them.....

Unbelievable.

how-many-y-children-have-to-die-before-you-support-2436991.png

i saw a few of these rats bring up gun control last night, yet none of them brought up the fact that he was cleared to own weapons,,,aka, a license to kill. the real dumb democrats, as usual, brought up making it real hard to own weapons. Really? the killer was a security gaurd, they must be assuming that all security gaurds are armed with pop tarts and squirt guns

Yes, the OP is motivated by only hate, and the media networks are focusing on far more than gun control.

i saw a few of these rats bring up gun control last night, yet none of them brought up the fact that he was cleared to own weapons,,,aka, a license to kill. the real dumb democrats, as usual, brought up making it real hard to own weapons. Really? the killer was a security gaurd, they must be assuming that all security gaurds are armed with pop tarts and squirt guns
Hey, you racist........just because he's Muslim, doesn't mean he's a threat.
You'd better be quiet or the left will accuse you of being an Islamaphobe.

I hate all of them.
I watched MSNBC this morning, saw David Ignatius and Michael Hayden, and they didn't talk about gun control, although I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have liked what they said about other facets of this tragedy. Actually, as these heinous events happen, it is the assault-weapon enthusiasts like yourself that get so riled at any mention of guns a whole lot more than those against multiple-shot combat weapons in civilian hands.

Yes, the OP is motivated by only hate, and the media networks are focusing on far more than gun control.
You only have to read the OP to see he is motivated by hate. "I hate all of them".

He has only been watching faux, and I am sure that is what they are telling him to believe and pass along to fellow idiots like himself.

Did any of these morons bring up Paris shooting that killed twice as many? Cause there is strict gun control there.

Were the US lawmakers responsible for that too?

Oh never mind. Not sure why I attempted to be logical with the loser hypocrites on the left.

To date the worst terror attack is still 911 where 19 of those brown stink bombs destroyed NYC and killed over 3000 with out a gun.

Yet, this is all the exploiters of a tragedy will focus on. Political points.

They can all rot in hell. All of them.

You only have to read the OP to see he is motivated by hate. "I hate all of them".

He has only been watching faux, and I am sure that is what they are telling him to believe and pass along to fellow idiots like himself.

CNN and MSNBC are aggressive in their attempts to minimize the Islamic angle of this and maximize the gun angle.

The left will wail, whine, talk grand plans for gun control and more laws and by this time next week will move back to Trump and whatever the flavor of the day is with him. Same song and dance after every time this happens.

Did any of these morons bring up Paris shooting that killed twice as many? Cause there is strict gun control there.

Were the US lawmakers responsible for that too?

Oh never mind. Not sure why I attempted to be logical with the loser hypocrites on the left.

To date the worst terror attack is still 911 where 19 of those brown stink bombs destroyed NYC and killed over 3000 with out a gun.

Yet, this is all the exploiters of a tragedy will focus on. Political points.

They can all rot in hell. All of them.
Obama could of waited to speak until all of the bodies were removed. But he couldnt wait to bring up the need to take away guns from all white people.

According to Trump this problem has an easy solution. If only Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama would say the words "Islamic Terrorists" these acts of terrorism would stop. At least that's what he preaches. Those are magic words, like "Open Sesame" or "Nicto Barrada" . Them NOT saying the magic words emboldens the killers to murder with impunity.

Forum List

Back