🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Year of the hispanic

Also keep in mind, this army he's created would back him for another run in four years. If he does lose he may be back. What a revoltin' development that would be.

Edit: Hispanics will be a larger contingent to contend with as well though.

Correct. We will be past the point where the majority of the largest single ethnic group will have any political or legal avenue to have their grievances heard, or their interests ever represented.

We will be effectively disenfranchised.

American Two Party representative democracy will be dead.

Also keep in mind, this army he's created would back him for another run in four years. If he does lose he may be back. What a revoltin' development that would be.

Edit: Hispanics will be a larger contingent to contend with as well though.

Correct. We will be past the point where the majority of the largest single ethnic group will have any political or legal avenue to have their grievances heard, or their interests ever represented.

We will be effectively disenfranchised.

American Two Party representative democracy will be dead.
The growth in the Hispanic vote is going to halt once the Robotics Revolution rolls out and the illegals will self deport due to lack of jobs.

The Dimocratic Party has screwed the pooch by turning their backs on American CITIZENS IN ORDER TO SUCK UP TO LA RAZA HISPANIC RACISTS!

It's all part of the dumbing down of a saturated nation. Say liberal, did you see the Wikileaks for how the Clinton campaign was chasing the Hispanic vote? See, the liberals purposely divide the country for power. They prey on the weakest among us, hich of course includes Hispanics. That's what happens when you lack the ability to communicate, which is actively supported by the Democrats. Course that means waste of time, dollars and sense, and an education system that's in the gutter, but who says democrats haven't sold their souls for power? Let me know which part of this statement is false. I like honesty.

My logic is sound.

Efforts at assimilation are fought against by society.

Diversity is celebrated at almost every turn (the exception being any white or conservative culture).

Unlimited and unending immigration leads to every growing sub cultures instead of shrinking and assimilation.

Every higher percentages of foreign born leads to minorities becoming local majorities that have nothing local to be assimilated INTO, and instead become dominate local, and less local every day cultures.

If the fucking Irish don't stop their incessant drunken parades, I'm gonna bust a nut.

You seem to incoherently be stating your disagreement with my point that today's America is different than during the mid 17th century.

Is that your intent? And if so, could you explain what you base that bizarre belief on?

If that was not your intent, perhaps some help with WTF you did mean then?

yeah, I think you're a racist pos, and the reality is that if latinos didn't want to be Americans they wouldn't move here. However, we do have a problem making sure all immigration is LEGAL immigration. And in the 19th century pretty much all immigration was legal unless one was Chinese.

Fuck you and your race baiting.

The reality is the Latinos move here because their Third WOrld shit holes are third world shitholes.

We have several problems stemming from having nearly unlimited immigration, Your pretense otherwise is just you being a dishonest piece of shit.

We don't have unlimited immigration.

Hence my use of the word, "nearly".

You haven't presented any. Your feelings are directly refuted by the facts.

If you cannot point out any flaws.....

The fact that your feelings are directly refuted by FACTS is a pretty serious flaw, dimwit.

The demographic shift is part of the process of this nation being torn apart.

It's not being, you are just frightened of your own shadow.

Do you think that once the lefties get their defacto one party state, due to a plurality of minorities, that the anti-white discrimination that we see, such as caused by Disparate Impact Theory, will DECREASE, or INCREASE?

And how do you think whites will react to being ever increasingly discriminated against, with no political or legal chance of EVERY having their grievances heard?

You take your paranoia as a given.

You haven't presented any. Your feelings are directly refuted by the facts.

The fact that your feelings are directly refuted by FACTS is a pretty serious flaw, dimwit.

Your hiding your head in the sand is noted.

Meanwhile, do you think a Majority Minority nation will EVER get rid of Disparate Impact Theory which requires anti-white discrimination?

Your ridiculous cowardice is noted, chicken-shit.

Do you think that once the lefties get their defacto one party state, due to a plurality of minorities, that the anti-white discrimination that we see, such as caused by Disparate Impact Theory, will DECREASE, or INCREASE?

And how do you think whites will react to being ever increasingly discriminated against, with no political or legal chance of EVERY having their grievances heard?

You disagreed with my claim that the demographic shift is part of the process of this nation being torn apart.

I asked you two questions that addressed the effects of the demographic shift, ie the widely held view that this will lead to very long term marginalization of the GOP, and the resulting dominance of the Democratic Party and it's policies, such as for example Disparate Impact Theory.

You ignored my questions about the topic to insult me and to dismiss my reasoning while avoiding answering my serious and honest questions.

You are obviously running away from the issue and retreating into troll like behavior to avoid dealing with reality.

Hint: THe way to disprove that claim is to start seriously and honestly answer or responding to my posts

If you dare.

Trump will succeed in giving the White House to the Dems and Hillary for eight years because not only will he lose this election, but he split the GOP party into two factions, Angry/uneducated/blaming minorities and the educated/mature/establishment wing.

I've often labeled Trump.....The "perfect" Trojan Horse to virtually destroy the GOP.....He has been able to do in just a bit more than a year, what NO democrat has been able to do in decades.

Except that lefties like you have been gloating for years about the coming demographic shift and how it would permanently marginalize the GOP, no matter what we do.

If what we do is irrelevant to the process of being marginalized, than only a fucking asshole would add insult to injury by blaming the marginalization on a misrepresentation of our actions.

This is about you fuckers importing the Third World into this nation and changing it into something where the traditional values and politics that made this nation great are no longer a viable product.

What's all this "we" and "our" talk? Who do you think you speak for?

If hispanic turnout is the deathblow to Trump,

then he lost this election the day he announced his candidacy.

NO, in that case he lost it the moment that the media decided to lie it's asses off about what Trump said.

WIth a side of the GOP leadership deciding to side with the Democratic Leadership against their own base, the fuckers.

Trump will succeed in giving the White House to the Dems and Hillary for eight years because not only will he lose this election, but he split the GOP party into two factions, Angry/uneducated/blaming minorities and the educated/mature/establishment wing.

I've often labeled Trump.....The "perfect" Trojan Horse to virtually destroy the GOP.....He has been able to do in just a bit more than a year, what NO democrat has been able to do in decades.

Except that lefties like you have been gloating for years about the coming demographic shift and how it would permanently marginalize the GOP, no matter what we do.

If what we do is irrelevant to the process of being marginalized, than only a fucking asshole would add insult to injury by blaming the marginalization on a misrepresentation of our actions.

This is about you fuckers importing the Third World into this nation and changing it into something where the traditional values and politics that made this nation great are no longer a viable product.

In the context of the post I was responding to, I was not speaking for anyone.

I was just pointing out that the system of control that the dems have built is not dependent on any actions of the GOP, ie "we".

Try to have better reading comprehension.

You disagreed with my claim that the demographic shift is part of the process of this nation being torn apart.

False premise, coward.

I was just pointing out that the system of control that the dems have built is not dependent on any actions of the GOP, ie "we".

Try to learn how to use personal pronouns, dope.

It is all about fucking over white people.

White people are the only people stupid enough to allow the radical left to control their societies from top to bottom.

Meanwhile, do you think a Majority Minority nation will EVER get rid of Disparate Impact Theory which requires anti-white discrimination?

YOur cowardly refusal to answer a serious on topic question is noted.

This difference between our accusations, is that mine is based on your actual behavior, while your is based on your flawed and self serving assumptions about my behavior and reasons.

Ah, the whiny bitch victim card is played again...

"Whiny" does NOT mean, a complain that I don't like, but can't challenge based on it's substance.

You really do a lot of liberal in you. You need to work on that.

False premise, coward.

So, you DON'T disagree that the demographic shift is part of the process of this nation being torn apart?

And your insults are not a supporting argument. They just make you look like a liberal.

Try to learn how to use personal pronouns, dope.

Grammar Nazi. THe last refuge of someone desperately trying to avoid addressing an argument they have no answer for.

YOur cowardly refusal to answer a serious on topic question is noted.

This difference between our accusations, is that mine is based on your actual behavior, while your is based on your flawed and self serving assumptions about my behavior and reasons.

You are judged by your oft-repeated words, coward. If you don't like what they reveal then choose them more carefully.

Forum List

Back