🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Year of the hispanic

The thread is about US citizens that are hispanic voting in larger numbers.

If you want to go start a thread on general immigration get to it. Otherwise bow out you are off topic to the OP.

I'm sure native Americans are waiting for us to assimilate into their culture as well.

Says the dishonest lefty who will make snide comments like this, without ever answering any questions about why he supports immigration now, while vilifying it is in the past.

Explain, I must have missed something.

NO, you didn't miss anything.

You are just playing snide with the implications of your post.

Standard lib procedure.

You act as though our ancestors were wrong to immigrate here against the wishes of the indians.

Now you support the Third World immigrating here against our democratically expressed wishes.

And you will not honestly address the contradiction.

What Europe did to the native population of this country WAS wrong. Legal immigration is not wrong. Conflating the two is ludicrous...at best.
Illegal immigration is what is mostly changing this country.

11 million or more people is more numerous than the population of most states in this country.

Illegal immigration was not the topic of the discussion.

How about Year of the American Citizen? Wouldn't that be a nice twist?

So, if you're Hispanic you're NOT an American Citizen? We all celebrate our heritage while STILL being a full-fledged American Citizen.

Why not drop the Hispanic stuff and just be American? I have Irish history, but I don't make a big deal out of it. I have no personal ties to Ireland or Irish culture.

I'm an American.

How the Irish were treated off the boats explains why they became a solid dem block until after WWII.

I think the general rule of thumb is the party that "captures" an immigrants vote the first time pretty much hangs onto it. However, as generations are born, any familial history becomes less politically relevant.

... explain the flaws in my logic .....

You haven't presented any. Your feelings are directly refuted by the facts.

If you cannot point out any flaws.....

The fact that your feelings are directly refuted by FACTS is a pretty serious flaw, dimwit.

The demographic shift is part of the process of this nation being torn apart.

It's not being, you are just frightened of your own shadow.

How the Irish were treated off the boats explains why they became a solid dem block until after WWII.

I think the general rule of thumb is the party that "captures" an immigrants vote the first time pretty much hangs onto it. However, as generations are born, any familial history becomes less politically relevant.
Except as even you admit, that did not happen after WW2 for the Irish, and the Italians and Slavs are similarly going GOP too.

I'm sure native Americans are waiting for us to assimilate into their culture as well.

Says the dishonest lefty who will make snide comments like this, without ever answering any questions about why he supports immigration now, while vilifying it is in the past.

Standard lib procedure.

You act as though our ancestors were wrong to immigrate here against the wishes of the indians.

Now you support the Third World immigrating here against our democratically expressed wishes.

What Europe did to the native population of this country WAS wrong. Legal immigration is not wrong. Conflating the two is ludicrous...at best.

In both cases the political leadership was to weak to stop the influx of unwanted outsiders.

In both cases the influx harmed the interests of the natives, of the time.

That is a real similarity.

Would you care to address that, instead of pretending it is not real?

Standard lib procedure.

11 million or more people is more numerous than the population of most states in this country.

Legal immigration is ALSO, at historically high levels.

The fact that your feelings are directly refuted by FACTS is a pretty serious flaw, dimwit.

Do you think that once the lefties get their defacto one party state, due to a plurality of minorities, that the anti-white discrimination that we see, such as caused by Disparate Impact Theory, will DECREASE, or INCREASE?

And how do you think whites will react to being ever increasingly discriminated against, with no political or legal chance of EVERY having their grievances heard?

It looks like hispanic voters are turning out to vote in gigantic numbers according to early voting. They've been a growing voting block and because of trump's castigation of Mexicans and 'immigrants' he has mobilized what appears to have been another sleeping giant.

The worst news for Republicans is this will likely carry forward. Once this voting block sees they CAN make a difference and that voting does give them power their participation in elections will continue to grow.

We are just at apogee of Republicans being able to win elections with their platform of exclusion. Poor and middle class whites can no longer carry the day, even with them listening to Faux News 24/7. Republicans will have to change, the worst of all possible words to a conservative. Change.

The racial breakdown of the country is roughly 73% white, 15% hispanic, 12% black, and <1% all other races and groups. So it will be decades, if ever, before whites would be outnumbered in the population. But conservative whites that are afraid of all non-whites are dropping off fast.

This year though looks to be the year hispanics formally take their place in the electorate and find their voice. Conservatives you know the one person you have to thank for this. Send him a card.

Trump will succeed in giving the White House to the Dems and Hillary for eight years because not only will he lose this election, but he split the GOP party into two factions, Angry/uneducated/blaming minorities and the educated/mature/establishment wing.

Trump will succeed in giving the White House to the Dems and Hillary for eight years because not only will he lose this election, but he split the GOP party into two factions, Angry/uneducated/blaming minorities and the educated/mature/establishment wing.

I've often labeled Trump.....The "perfect" Trojan Horse to virtually destroy the GOP.....He has been able to do in just a bit more than a year, what NO democrat has been able to do in decades.

Also keep in mind, this army he's created would back him for another run in four years. If he does lose he may be back. What a revoltin' development that would be.

Edit: Hispanics will be a larger contingent to contend with as well though.

Last edited:
The thread is about US citizens that are hispanic voting in larger numbers.

If you want to go start a thread on general immigration get to it. Otherwise bow out you are off topic to the OP.

Do you think that permanently marginalizing the majority of the nation's largest ethnic group is going to be good for America, or bad for America?

Standard lib procedure.

Illegal immigration was not the topic of the discussion.

Illegal immigration is certainly part of the demographic shift in voting.

And it is changing this nation for the worst.

Unless you think an One Party STate with a policy of discrimination and permanent marginalization of the largest single ethnic group will somehow be GOOD for this nation...

upload_2016-11-8_12-28-11.jpeg

How about Year of the American Citizen? Wouldn't that be a nice twist?

So, if you're Hispanic you're NOT an American Citizen? We all celebrate our heritage while STILL being a full-fledged American Citizen.

Why not drop the Hispanic stuff and just be American? I have Irish history, but I don't make a big deal out of it. I have no personal ties to Ireland or Irish culture.

I'm an American.

Because that would not serve the Lefty Agenda of creating a defacto ONe Party State, with absolute control based on Race Baiting and Ethno-nationalism.

They will do whatever it takes to make sure that minorities remain afraid of "Evul" and "RACIST" Whites who are out to keep them down.

Your hiding your head in the sand is noted.

Meanwhile, do you think a Majority Minority nation will EVER get rid of Disparate Impact Theory which requires anti-white discrimination?

It looks like hispanic voters are turning out to vote in gigantic numbers according to early voting. They've been a growing voting block and because of trump's castigation of Mexicans and 'immigrants' he has mobilized what appears to have been another sleeping giant.

The worst news for Republicans is this will likely carry forward. Once this voting block sees they CAN make a difference and that voting does give them power their participation in elections will continue to grow.

We are just at apogee of Republicans being able to win elections with their platform of exclusion. Poor and middle class whites can no longer carry the day, even with them listening to Faux News 24/7. Republicans will have to change, the worst of all possible words to a conservative. Change.

The racial breakdown of the country is roughly 73% white, 15% hispanic, 12% black, and <1% all other races and groups. So it will be decades, if ever, before whites would be outnumbered in the population. But conservative whites that are afraid of all non-whites are dropping off fast.

This year though looks to be the year hispanics formally take their place in the electorate and find their voice. Conservatives you know the one person you have to thank for this. Send him a card.

YOu are an asshole for smearing tens of millions of good people for no reason.

I've often labeled Trump.....The "perfect" Trojan Horse to virtually destroy the GOP.....He has been able to do in just a bit more than a year, what NO democrat has been able to do in decades.

Except that lefties like you have been gloating for years about the coming demographic shift and how it would permanently marginalize the GOP, no matter what we do.

If what we do is irrelevant to the process of being marginalized, than only a fucking asshole would add insult to injury by blaming the marginalization on a misrepresentation of our actions.

This is about you fuckers importing the Third World into this nation and changing it into something where the traditional values and politics that made this nation great are no longer a viable product.

Forum List

Back