🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Year of the hispanic

Get back to me when they start voting like native born Americans.
They will, they always do.

The Dimocrats go from one generation of immigrants to the next for various reasons, and they collect opportunist families that kind of stick to their herd.

The Robotics Revolution will end this once and for all.
A very serious war will end the latino invasion faster.

A very serious war will end the latino invasion faster.

I dont see a civil war launching in order to keep out the illegals. Our own government would be fighting against any such efforts so the Oligarchs can continue to get their cheap labor.

If we dont win this election tomorrow, we have to play the long game and rush the Robotics Revolution in ASAP, and that will do it for us without a shot fired.

It looks like hispanic voters are turning out to vote in gigantic numbers according to early voting. They've been a growing voting block and because of trump's castigation of Mexicans and 'immigrants' he has mobilized what appears to have been another sleeping giant.

The worst news for Republicans is this will likely carry forward. Once this voting block sees they CAN make a difference and that voting does give them power their participation in elections will continue to grow.

We are just at apogee of Republicans being able to win elections with their platform of exclusion. Poor and middle class whites can no longer carry the day, even with them listening to Faux News 24/7. Republicans will have to change, the worst of all possible words to a conservative. Change.

The racial breakdown of the country is roughly 73% white, 15% hispanic, 12% black, and <1% all other races and groups. So it will be decades, if ever, before whites would be outnumbered in the population. But conservative whites that are afraid of all non-whites are dropping off fast.

This year though looks to be the year hispanics formally take their place in the electorate and find their voice. Conservatives you know the one person you have to thank for this. Send him a card.

So, we can't have a real discussion about immigration and the costs and risks to American society because it will offend a demographic that has the Balance of Power in this nation?

Well, that's not a good thing.

You have a large minority that A. does not feel any loyalty to the interests of their fellow citizens and B. are in a position to harm those interests with no possible political or legal redress from the majority of the nation.

Hispanics have no loyalty to other hispanics either.

They are voting in a pretty good bloc.

Not like blacks, but, still, a bloc.
They unite temporarily to defeat a common enemy, the Americans. Hispanics want to recreate their homelands whether it is Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras or someplace else.
That is the problem.

Nope. Efforts at assimilation are fought against by society.

Diversity is celebrated at almost every turn (the exception being any white or conservative culture).

Unlimited and unending immigration leads to every growing sub cultures instead of shrinking and assimilation.

Every higher percentages of foreign born leads to minorities becoming local majorities that have nothing local to be assimilated INTO, and instead become dominate local, and less local every day cultures.

You are wrong. The Melting Pot is functioning as it always has. You are trying to define reality to fit your fears. Sad.

Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post.

I made points. You ignored them all and just repeated your previous position.

That is the logical fallacy of proof by assertion.

YOur post is invalid.

None of your claims were supported by evidence, ignorant boy.

I supported my points with reasoned logic.

YOU wouldn't know logic if it picked you up and dropped you on your head. You produced ZERO evidence to support your faulty claims.

My logic is sound.

Efforts at assimilation are fought against by society.

Diversity is celebrated at almost every turn (the exception being any white or conservative culture).

Unlimited and unending immigration leads to every growing sub cultures instead of shrinking and assimilation.

Every higher percentages of foreign born leads to minorities becoming local majorities that have nothing local to be assimilated INTO, and instead become dominate local, and less local every day cultures.

The Dimocrats go from one generation of immigrants to the next for various reasons, and they collect opportunist families that kind of stick to their herd.

In the past Assimilation was demanded by society.

Now, any such attempt is considered "racist".

You are wrong. The Melting Pot is functioning as it always has. You are trying to define reality to fit your fears. Sad.

YOur post is invalid.

YOU wouldn't know logic if it picked you up and dropped you on your head. You produced ZERO evidence to support your faulty claims.

My logic is sound.

If the fucking Irish don't stop their incessant drunken parades, I'm gonna bust a nut.

YOur post is invalid.

My logic is sound.

If the fucking Irish don't stop their incessant drunken parades, I'm gonna bust a nut.

You seem to incoherently be stating your disagreement with my point that today's America is different than during the mid 17th century.

Is that your intent? And if so, could you explain what you base that bizarre belief on?

If that was not your intent, perhaps some help with WTF you did mean then?

My logic is sound.

You seem to incoherently be stating your disagreement with my point that today's America is different than during the mid 17th century.

Is that your intent? And if so, could you explain what you base that bizarre belief on?

yeah, I think you're a racist pos, and the reality is that if latinos didn't want to be Americans they wouldn't move here. However, we do have a problem making sure all immigration is LEGAL immigration. And in the 19th century pretty much all immigration was legal unless one was Chinese.

YOur post is invalid.

My logic is sound.

You think so because you don't understand logic. The facts refute your mealy-mouthed fear.

Not the way you want to imagine, and assimilation is still taking place today as it always has.

How about Year of the American Citizen? Wouldn't that be a nice twist?

So, if you're Hispanic you're NOT an American Citizen? We all celebrate our heritage while STILL being a full-fledged American Citizen.

YOur post is invalid.

My logic is sound.

You think so because you don't understand logic. The facts refute your mealy-mouthed fear.

Then explain the flaws in my logic, if you can.

BTW, accusing me of "mealy mouthed fear" is not evidence nor logic.

It is the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule. In other words, the exact opposite of logic.

I'm sure native Americans are waiting for us to assimilate into their culture as well.

My logic is sound.

yeah, I think you're a racist pos, and the reality is that if latinos didn't want to be Americans they wouldn't move here. However, we do have a problem making sure all immigration is LEGAL immigration. And in the 19th century pretty much all immigration was legal unless one was Chinese.

Fuck you and your race baiting.

The reality is the Latinos move here because their Third WOrld shit holes are third world shitholes.

We have several problems stemming from having nearly unlimited immigration, Your pretense otherwise is just you being a dishonest piece of shit.

Not the way you want to imagine, and assimilation is still taking place today as it always has.

Demographic change is ONE of the factors tearing this nation apart.

Forum List

Back