🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Year of the hispanic

It wasn't too long ago that Americans took pride in calling the nation a 'melting pot'. Where all nationalities could come, add to, and build the country.

Trump wants to put all the pasta in one pot and the Gulash in another. I don't think that is how Martha Stewart would have it.

You just revealed that you do not know what the Melting Pot was, nor when that idea died, nor what Trump wants to do.

I have no idea what Martha Stewart would do, so maybe on that, you have a point.

NOt that I care about her.

The Melting Pot is alive and well.

Nope. Efforts at assimilation are fought against by society.

Diversity is celebrated at almost every turn (the exception being any white or conservative culture).

Unlimited and unending immigration leads to every growing sub cultures instead of shrinking and assimilation.

Every higher percentages of foreign born leads to minorities becoming local majorities that have nothing local to be assimilated INTO, and instead become dominate local, and less local every day cultures.

You are wrong. The Melting Pot is functioning as it always has. You are trying to define reality to fit your fears. Sad.

Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post.

I made points. You ignored them all and just repeated your previous position.

That is the logical fallacy of proof by assertion.

YOur post is invalid.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/22/u...ng-as-well-as-past-ones-report-says.html?_r=0

Hispanic immigrants are assimilating just as quickly as earlier groups

Why are Muslim immigrants assimilating so quickly?

You just revealed that you do not know what the Melting Pot was, nor when that idea died, nor what Trump wants to do.

I have no idea what Martha Stewart would do, so maybe on that, you have a point.

NOt that I care about her.

Diversity is celebrated at almost every turn (the exception being any white or conservative culture).

Unlimited and unending immigration leads to every growing sub cultures instead of shrinking and assimilation.

Every higher percentages of foreign born leads to minorities becoming local majorities that have nothing local to be assimilated INTO, and instead become dominate local, and less local every day cultures.

You are wrong. The Melting Pot is functioning as it always has. You are trying to define reality to fit your fears. Sad.

YOur post is invalid.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/22/u...ng-as-well-as-past-ones-report-says.html?_r=0

Immigrants are always an easy target as a scape goat. The Irish, whenever they immigrated in numbers to the US were treated as 2nd class citizens and they were white.

Last edited:
It looks like hispanic voters are turning out to vote in gigantic numbers according to early voting. They've been a growing voting block and because of trump's castigation of Mexicans and 'immigrants' he has mobilized what appears to have been another sleeping giant.

The worst news for Republicans is this will likely carry forward. Once this voting block sees they CAN make a difference and that voting does give them power their participation in elections will continue to grow.

We are just at apogee of Republicans being able to win elections with their platform of exclusion. Poor and middle class whites can no longer carry the day, even with them listening to Faux News 24/7. Republicans will have to change, the worst of all possible words to a conservative. Change.

The racial breakdown of the country is roughly 73% white, 15% hispanic, 12% black, and <1% all other races and groups. So it will be decades, if ever, before whites would be outnumbered in the population. But conservative whites that are afraid of all non-whites are dropping off fast.

This year though looks to be the year hispanics formally take their place in the electorate and find their voice. Conservatives you know the one person you have to thank for this. Send him a card.
More of that antiquated Dimocrat Identity Politics analysis, loser.

When our jobs are being taken by robots by 2020 and the Hispanic immigrants start going home in large numbers and the remaining Hispanics will be primarily English only speakers, What do you think your racist Divide And Conquor strategy is going to start doing, idiot?

roflmao

Immigrants are always an easy target as a scape goat. The Irish,whenever they immigrated in numbers to the US were treated as 2nd class citizens and they were white.

And they found success and assimilated and eventually started voting Republican, just like the Italians, and German immigrants too.

The Dimocrats have been using Identity Politics to slow down the rate of assimilation but that is going to fail and is already failing.

The Obama regimes 2012 re-election was the high water mark for Identity Politics and from after this election onward it will be a big loser in Presidential elections as well as lower ticket elections also.

YOur post is invalid.

Immigrants are always an easy target as a scape goat. The Irish,whenever they immigrated in numbers to the US were treated as 2nd class citizens and they were white.

And were eventually accepted, whereas other "2nd class citizens" faced continued rejection. Why is that?

And were eventually accepted, whereas other "2nd class citizens" faced continued rejection. Why is that?
The Irish got jobs as cops, earning respect. Others got "jobs" as voters, diminishing respect.
And organized crime got a lot of those Irish too and have held on to the organizations supporting those criminal rackets to this day, look at Illinois for example where the whole state is run by a few top Irish families, lol.

And organized crime got a lot of those Irish too and have held on to the organizations supporting those criminal rackets to this day, look at Illinois for example where the whole state is run by a few top Irish families, lol.

Lots of wops and ruskies too. I still have more respect for a made man than an unorganized street thug.

Everyone should have principles. That way there are no liberals.

With a low black turn out and a higher than normal black vote for Trump (double Romney's vote?) and Trump taking about 40% of the English speaking Hispanics who make up most Hispanic people who actually go and vote, and on top of all that Trump finally at 90% of GOP and leading by 40% among independents, what chance does Hillary really have?

Oh, OK, she has the college educated bull dyke vote in the bag, but of the broader demographics, she is toast.

YOur post is invalid.

Same reasons as today. Racism, fear of losing one's job, fear of the unknown, tribal thinking. I'm sure you can name a few.

It looks like hispanic voters are turning out to vote in gigantic numbers according to early voting. They've been a growing voting block and because of trump's castigation of Mexicans and 'immigrants' he has mobilized what appears to have been another sleeping giant.

The worst news for Republicans is this will likely carry forward. Once this voting block sees they CAN make a difference and that voting does give them power their participation in elections will continue to grow.

We are just at apogee of Republicans being able to win elections with their platform of exclusion. Poor and middle class whites can no longer carry the day, even with them listening to Faux News 24/7. Republicans will have to change, the worst of all possible words to a conservative. Change.

The racial breakdown of the country is roughly 73% white, 15% hispanic, 12% black, and <1% all other races and groups. So it will be decades, if ever, before whites would be outnumbered in the population. But conservative whites that are afraid of all non-whites are dropping off fast.

This year though looks to be the year hispanics formally take their place in the electorate and find their voice. Conservatives you know the one person you have to thank for this. Send him a card.

Hispanics have increased by 110% in Florida alone.
Republicans Terrified As Latino Voter Turnout Skyrockets To Stop Trump

And the GOP nominee has always needed at least 40% of this block to win the White House.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

This is why Republicans will lose the Senate. In the entire southwest of this country Republicans depend on Hispanic support. Without them, they lose.

donald-trump-president-latino-cartoon-598.jpg

Forum List

Back