🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Year of the hispanic

One of the benefits of encouraging immigration is that we can use their votes to shut down conservatives
All you idiots are doing is pushing the right to be more radical and permanently damage your party.

Your armies of ghetto retards won't do anything to save you.

]

Your position is one you do not believe.

Bed wetter, you know even less about me than you know about everything else. You have no idea what I believe, what I have done, or what I do. You're just another pseudo intellectual libturd and no one gives any more of a fuck about what you say than what I do.

I also do sincerely believe you should...

hqdefault.jpg

As opposed to the one or two cocks you swallow in a normal day. Just go wild and gobble up several pounds at a time.

Douchebag.

Year of the hispanic

How about Year of the American Citizen? Wouldn't that be a nice twist?

They are American citizens. And from now on they won't be ignored. Welcome to the 21st century.
Sorry Grandpa, but you don't speak for whites.

Regardless of what Hispanics do.

Right gramps, go get your stogy from the kitchen and finish watching Matlock.

All the bellyaching isn't going to change anything. The Republican party has to change or fade into a permanent minority party. They almost turned the wheel down this road after the 2012 election, when for about two months you heard all of them saying they needed to include minorities and women. Then the Tea Baggettes screamed in their ear and they went full psycho the other way.

But the reality of the demographics has continued on without them and against them.

Year of the hispanic

How about Year of the American Citizen? Wouldn't that be a nice twist?

They are American citizens. And from now on they won't be ignored. Welcome to the 21st century.
Sorry Grandpa, but you don't speak for whites.

Regardless of what Hispanics do.

Right gramps, go get your stogy from the kitchen and finish watching Matlock.

All the bellyaching isn't going to change anything. The Republican party has to change or fade into a permanent minority party. They almost turned the wheel down this road after the 2012 election, when for about two months you heard all of them saying they needed to include minorities and women. Then the Tea Baggettes screamed in their ear and they went full psycho the other way.

Democrats have relentlessly alienated white voters for decades and have lost millions of voters because of this. Republicans are not anti-white enough to get the vast majority of minority voters who couldn't give less of shit about white people. The Tea Party's only problem was thinking you demons had souls.

Without the ballot box there will be war in this country and you will lose.

Just pointing out a truth of which you are well aware. Stop posting shit you do not believe.

You haven't pointed out anything.

You've made baseless accusations in spite of the fact that I do believe you should eat a bag of dicks. I'm pretty sure I've been telling you to do so for a while now.

Again, you have no idea what I believe in, and if you're stupid enough to believe in the bullshit you post it just proves me right when I assert that you're a pseudo intellectual bed wetter. Now go get some honey mustard sauce or whatever you're into and finish that bag of dicks.

Just pointing out a truth of which you are well aware. Stop posting shit you do not believe.

You've made baseless accusations in spite of the fact that I do believe you should eat a bag of dicks. I'm pretty sure I've been telling you to do so for a while now.

Again, you have no idea what I believe in, and if you're stupid enough to believe in the bullshit you post it just proves me right when I assert that you're a pseudo intellectual bed wetter. Now go get some honey mustard sauce or whatever you're into and finish that bag of dicks.

That blue type is annoying.

He wants it to be.

He wants it to be.

Stop posting bullshit you don't believe and you won't have to suffer such humiliation.

Humiliation?

#1 WTF are you talking about?

#2 if you "think" the bullshit I post is serious to me you really should stop projecting. I'm having fun, you're a self absorbed bed wetting liberal who obviously believes posting shit on the internet is serious business.

Get a life.

Forum List

Back