🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Year of the hispanic

Same reasons as today. Racism, fear of losing one's job, fear of the unknown, tribal thinking. I'm sure you can name a few.
"Vote for Hillary because Trump is a Nazi and says mean things!" <- a one sentence summation of why idiots like you vote for that Al Capone in a dress.

donald-trump-president-latino-cartoon-598.jpg

The left just loves their own image of themselves as the giant boot coming down on anyone who might resist them.

You cant win, idiot. IF it doesnt happen in this election, if a revolution fails, the gradual learning of you progeny will make it clear to them that your generation was composed of liars, cheats and swindlers and they will sweep your corruption away if no one else does before them.

You just revealed that you do not know what the Melting Pot was, nor when that idea died, nor what Trump wants to do.

I have no idea what Martha Stewart would do, so maybe on that, you have a point.

NOt that I care about her.

The Melting Pot is alive and well.

Nope. Efforts at assimilation are fought against by society.

Diversity is celebrated at almost every turn (the exception being any white or conservative culture).

Unlimited and unending immigration leads to every growing sub cultures instead of shrinking and assimilation.

Every higher percentages of foreign born leads to minorities becoming local majorities that have nothing local to be assimilated INTO, and instead become dominate local, and less local every day cultures.

You are wrong. The Melting Pot is functioning as it always has. You are trying to define reality to fit your fears. Sad.

Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post.

I made points. You ignored them all and just repeated your previous position.

That is the logical fallacy of proof by assertion.

YOur post is invalid.

None of your claims were supported by evidence, ignorant boy.

I supported my points with reasoned logic.

You did not support yours at all, nor did you address any of mine.

You just repeated your previous position.

YOur post is invalid.

Year of the hispanic

How about Year of the American Citizen? Wouldn't that be a nice twist?

They are American citizens. And from now on they won't be ignored. Welcome to the 21st century.
Sorry Grandpa, but you don't speak for whites.

Regardless of what Hispanics do.

Right gramps, go get your stogy from the kitchen and finish watching Matlock.

All the bellyaching isn't going to change anything. The Republican party has to change or fade into a permanent minority party. They almost turned the wheel down this road after the 2012 election, when for about two months you heard all of them saying they needed to include minorities and women. Then the Tea Baggettes screamed in their ear and they went full psycho the other way.

But the reality of the demographics has continued on without them and against them.

The Republican Party CANNOT pander anywhere near as effectively as the completely corrupt democrats.

That is a game we cannot win.

Demographic change is going to turn this nation into a shitty Third World, One Party State.

That you consider this a good thing, shows how vile you are .

Diversity is celebrated at almost every turn (the exception being any white or conservative culture).

Unlimited and unending immigration leads to every growing sub cultures instead of shrinking and assimilation.

Every higher percentages of foreign born leads to minorities becoming local majorities that have nothing local to be assimilated INTO, and instead become dominate local, and less local every day cultures.

You are wrong. The Melting Pot is functioning as it always has. You are trying to define reality to fit your fears. Sad.

YOur post is invalid.

None of your claims were supported by evidence, ignorant boy.

I supported my points with reasoned logic.

YOU wouldn't know logic if it picked you up and dropped you on your head. You produced ZERO evidence to support your faulty claims.

YOur post is invalid.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/22/u...ng-as-well-as-past-ones-report-says.html?_r=0

Hispanic immigrants are assimilating just as quickly as earlier groups

Why are Muslim immigrants assimilating so quickly?

Immigrants are always an easy target as a scape goat. The Irish,whenever they immigrated in numbers to the US were treated as 2nd class citizens and they were white.

And were eventually accepted, whereas other "2nd class citizens" faced continued rejection. Why is that?

Same reasons as today. Racism, fear of losing one's job, fear of the unknown, tribal thinking. I'm sure you can name a few.
All baseless strawmen.

The Republican Party CANNOT pander anywhere near as effectively as the completely corrupt democrats.
Demographic change is going to turn this nation into a shitty Third World, One Party State.

I dont agree.

The economic recession we had in 2008 through 2010 showed that illegal aliens here will self deport if there are no jobs available.

Even if we fail to elect Trump to shut down that magnet, the Robotics Revolution is going to do it anyway in the next five to ten years.

Then the demographics the Dimocrats eagerly anticipate will evaporate.

And they will then have to face a very angry and disgusted public that hate them.

You just revealed that you do not know what the Melting Pot was, nor when that idea died, nor what Trump wants to do.

I have no idea what Martha Stewart would do, so maybe on that, you have a point.

YOur post is invalid.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/22/u...ng-as-well-as-past-ones-report-says.html?_r=0

Get back to me when they start voting like native born Americans.

They will, they always do.

The Dimocrats go from one generation of immigrants to the next for various reasons, and they collect opportunist families that kind of stick to their herd.

The Robotics Revolution will end this once and for all.

YOur post is invalid.

???????

Year of the hispanic

They are American citizens. And from now on they won't be ignored. Welcome to the 21st century.

All the bellyaching isn't going to change anything. The Republican party has to change or fade into a permanent minority party. They almost turned the wheel down this road after the 2012 election, when for about two months you heard all of them saying they needed to include minorities and women. Then the Tea Baggettes screamed in their ear and they went full psycho the other way.

But the reality of the demographics has continued on without them and against them.

It's a big world, find a place where you're happy. Pointing out facts regarding demographics isn't imparting emotional ties to the information.

YOur post is invalid.

Immigrants are always an easy target as a scape goat. The Irish, whenever they immigrated in numbers to the US were treated as 2nd class citizens and they were white.

THe Law of Supply and Demand apply to Labor, ie wages.

That is not "Scapegoating" immigrants.

I dont agree.

The economic recession we had in 2008 through 2010 showed that illegal aliens here will self deport if there are no jobs available.

Even if we fail to elect Trump to shut down that magnet, the Robotics Revolution is going to do it anyway in the next five to ten years.

Then the demographics the Dimocrats eagerly anticipate will evaporate.

And they will then have to face a very angry and disgusted public that hate them.

Even an America facing tremendous job issues due to a Robotic Revolution will still be better than a Shitty Third World Nation.

By and large they will not leave unless we deport their asses and/or shut down access to American society to them.

It's a big world, find a place where you're happy. Pointing out facts regarding demographics isn't imparting emotional ties to the information.

If that was all you were doing, then no, that would not be "imparting emotional ties to the information".

But you were spinning quite heavily, mr. Tea Baggetts.

Consider your pretense of impartial observation disproven and ridiculed.

My point stands.

That you consider this a good thing, shows how vile you are

YOur post is invalid.

Immigrants are always an easy target as a scape goat. The Irish,whenever they immigrated in numbers to the US were treated as 2nd class citizens and they were white.

And were eventually accepted, whereas other "2nd class citizens" faced continued rejection. Why is that?

Or maybe, just maybe there are real issues with importing tens of millions of low skilled, low educated, aliens from a shitty Third World Culture.

It looks like hispanic voters are turning out to vote in gigantic numbers according to early voting. They've been a growing voting block and because of trump's castigation of Mexicans and 'immigrants' he has mobilized what appears to have been another sleeping giant.

The worst news for Republicans is this will likely carry forward. Once this voting block sees they CAN make a difference and that voting does give them power their participation in elections will continue to grow.

We are just at apogee of Republicans being able to win elections with their platform of exclusion. Poor and middle class whites can no longer carry the day, even with them listening to Faux News 24/7. Republicans will have to change, the worst of all possible words to a conservative. Change.

The racial breakdown of the country is roughly 73% white, 15% hispanic, 12% black, and <1% all other races and groups. So it will be decades, if ever, before whites would be outnumbered in the population. But conservative whites that are afraid of all non-whites are dropping off fast.

This year though looks to be the year hispanics formally take their place in the electorate and find their voice. Conservatives you know the one person you have to thank for this. Send him a card.

Hispanics have increased by 110% in Florida alone.
Republicans Terrified As Latino Voter Turnout Skyrockets To Stop Trump

And the GOP nominee has always needed at least 40% of this block to win the White House.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study

This is why Republicans will lose the Senate. In the entire southwest of this country Republicans depend on Hispanic support. Without them, they lose.

donald-trump-president-latino-cartoon-598.jpg

Yep. Turning this nation into a Third World Nation works great for the dems and hurts the gop.

What does that say about the dems and the gop?

YOur post is invalid.

Forum List

Back