🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Year of the hispanic

It looks like hispanic voters are turning out to vote in gigantic numbers according to early voting. They've been a growing voting block and because of trump's castigation of Mexicans and 'immigrants' he has mobilized what appears to have been another sleeping giant.

The worst news for Republicans is this will likely carry forward. Once this voting block sees they CAN make a difference and that voting does give them power their participation in elections will continue to grow.

We are just at apogee of Republicans being able to win elections with their platform of exclusion. Poor and middle class whites can no longer carry the day, even with them listening to Faux News 24/7. Republicans will have to change, the worst of all possible words to a conservative. Change.

The racial breakdown of the country is roughly 73% white, 15% hispanic, 12% black, and <1% all other races and groups. So it will be decades, if ever, before whites would be outnumbered in the population. But conservative whites that are afraid of all non-whites are dropping off fast.

This year though looks to be the year hispanics formally take their place in the electorate and find their voice. Conservatives you know the one person you have to thank for this. Send him a card.

So, we can't have a real discussion about immigration and the costs and risks to American society because it will offend a demographic that has the Balance of Power in this nation?

Well, that's not a good thing.

You have a large minority that A. does not feel any loyalty to the interests of their fellow citizens and B. are in a position to harm those interests with no possible political or legal redress from the majority of the nation.

Hispanics have no loyalty to other hispanics either.

They are voting in a pretty good bloc.

Not like blacks, but, still, a bloc.
They unite temporarily to defeat a common enemy, the Americans. Hispanics want to recreate their homelands whether it is Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras or someplace else.

It wasn't too long ago that Americans took pride in calling the nation a 'melting pot'. Where all nationalities could come, add to, and build the country.

Trump wants to put all the pasta in one pot and the Gulash in another. I don't think that is how Martha Stewart would have it.

I understand that some of these immigrants might be terrorists, but it's more important that we get their votes and worry about who they are later.

Defeating conservatives is more important than the lives of your fellow citizens?

high-res-of-bomb-site.jpg

See, this is why I think of your lefties as the problem. YOu are willing to tear this nation apart, to see your fellow Americans be horribly murdered, if it means you win.

You are the bad guys.
They aren't fellow citizens. The nation is divided. Conservatives are not fellow citizens of the same country as liberals. If you think of liberals as fellow citizens, what the hell is wrong with you?

Legally speaking they are citizens.

They just have no sense of loyalty to the group, and are quite willing to benefit from membership of the group all the while working to undermine and destroy the group.

In this they are at best deadbeats and more likely/honestly, traitors.

It wasn't too long ago that Americans took pride in calling the nation a 'melting pot'. Where all nationalities could come, add to, and build the country.

Trump wants to put all the pasta in one pot and the Gulash in another. I don't think that is how Martha Stewart would have it.

You just revealed that you do not know what the Melting Pot was, nor when that idea died, nor what Trump wants to do.

I have no idea what Martha Stewart would do, so maybe on that, you have a point.

NOt that I care about her.

You just revealed that you do not know what the Melting Pot was, nor when that idea died, nor what Trump wants to do.

I have no idea what Martha Stewart would do, so maybe on that, you have a point.

The Melting Pot is alive and well.

It looks like hispanic voters are turning out to vote in gigantic numbers according to early voting. They've been a growing voting block and because of trump's castigation of Mexicans and 'immigrants' he has mobilized what appears to have been another sleeping giant.

The worst news for Republicans is this will likely carry forward. Once this voting block sees they CAN make a difference and that voting does give them power their participation in elections will continue to grow.

We are just at apogee of Republicans being able to win elections with their platform of exclusion. Poor and middle class whites can no longer carry the day, even with them listening to Faux News 24/7. Republicans will have to change, the worst of all possible words to a conservative. Change.

The racial breakdown of the country is roughly 73% white, 15% hispanic, 12% black, and <1% all other races and groups. So it will be decades, if ever, before whites would be outnumbered in the population. But conservative whites that are afraid of all non-whites are dropping off fast.

This year though looks to be the year hispanics formally take their place in the electorate and find their voice. Conservatives you know the one person you have to thank for this. Send him a card.
yes we are witnessing the demographic shift

Once the country has been bowned the various factions will war and fight against all the other brown factions. If you like Syria, ypu will love the new USA.

Nope. Efforts at assimilation are fought against by society.

Diversity is celebrated at almost every turn (the exception being any white or conservative culture).

Unlimited and unending immigration leads to every growing sub cultures instead of shrinking and assimilation.

Every higher percentages of foreign born leads to minorities becoming local majorities that have nothing local to be assimilated INTO, and instead become dominate local, and less local every day cultures.

Diversity is celebrated at almost every turn (the exception being any white or conservative culture).

Unlimited and unending immigration leads to every growing sub cultures instead of shrinking and assimilation.

Every higher percentages of foreign born leads to minorities becoming local majorities that have nothing local to be assimilated INTO, and instead become dominate local, and less local every day cultures.
Oh you have been to Boyle Heights. Islamaberg or New Mogadishu in Lewiston Maine!

You are wrong. The Melting Pot is functioning as it always has. You are trying to define reality to fit your fears. Sad.

You are wrong. The Melting Pot is functioning as it always has. You are trying to define reality to fit your fears. Sad.

Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post.

I made points. You ignored them all and just repeated your previous position.

That is the logical fallacy of proof by assertion.

YOur post is invalid.

Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post.

I made points. You ignored them all and just repeated your previous position.

That is the logical fallacy of proof by assertion.

YOur post is invalid.

None of your claims were supported by evidence, ignorant boy.

How many of them are legal?

So, we can't have a real discussion about immigration and the costs and risks to American society because it will offend a demographic that has the Balance of Power in this nation?

Well, that's not a good thing.

You have a large minority that A. does not feel any loyalty to the interests of their fellow citizens and B. are in a position to harm those interests with no possible political or legal redress from the majority of the nation.

Hispanics have no loyalty to other hispanics either.

They are voting in a pretty good bloc.

Not like blacks, but, still, a bloc.
They unite temporarily to defeat a common enemy, the Americans. Hispanics want to recreate their homelands whether it is Mexico, El Salvador, Honduras or someplace else.

Who told you that?

The melting pot only functions as you know it because of a white majority, that is a fact.

The melting pot only functions as you know it because of a white majority, that is a fact.

If it's a "fact," prove it.

yes we are witnessing the demographic shift

Not good for white guilt and the shrinking left wing.

Forum List

Back