Yep, Hillary Made History Alright

The first major party presumptive nominee to be under federal criminal investigation.

Something for the regressives to really brag about, RIGHT?
Yes, but which major party candidate has an actual court date for fraud?

Hint: It isn't Hillary.

After 25 years and maybe I don't know for sure, $100 million spent trying to get something on the Clintons, I figure the wing nuts would be ashamed of themselves about now. But no, they like this kind of thing, so they scratch their heads when scandal after scandal comes up all driven by a madness they don't understand and nothing happens to the Clintons not because they're smart, or crafty, or even lucky, they're innocent and rwnj's just don't get it.

They'll never get it.

So the FBI are now wing nuts?

After 25 years and maybe I don't know for sure, $100 million spent trying to get something on the Clintons, I figure the wing nuts would be ashamed of themselves about now. But no, they like this kind of thing, so they scratch their heads when scandal after scandal comes up all driven by a madness they don't understand and nothing happens to the Clintons because not because they're smart, or crafty, or even lucky, they're innocent and rwnj's just don't get it.

They'll never get it.
No, you don't get it. History isn't gonna be good for liberals. Hillary is guilty of everything she is accused of, and more. You are a fool for supporting her.

Sorry, I've decided y'all or part of y'all are crazy. You've had 25 years to do something or find something and all you do is scream"guilty" You got nothing.
When Trump becomes president he will indict her.

LOL, and you still won't have any proof.
That's what she thought when she hit the delete button.

After 25 years and maybe I don't know for sure, $100 million spent trying to get something on the Clintons, I figure the wing nuts would be ashamed of themselves about now. But no, they like this kind of thing, so they scratch their heads when scandal after scandal comes up all driven by a madness they don't understand and nothing happens to the Clintons not because they're smart, or crafty, or even lucky, they're innocent and rwnj's just don't get it.

They'll never get it.

No, of course not and I bet their investigation is centered on someone besides a Clinton.

After 25 years and maybe I don't know for sure, $100 million spent trying to get something on the Clintons, I figure the wing nuts would be ashamed of themselves about now. But no, they like this kind of thing, so they scratch their heads when scandal after scandal comes up all driven by a madness they don't understand and nothing happens to the Clintons because not because they're smart, or crafty, or even lucky, they're innocent and rwnj's just don't get it.

They'll never get it.
No, you don't get it. History isn't gonna be good for liberals. Hillary is guilty of everything she is accused of, and more. You are a fool for supporting her.

Sorry, I've decided y'all or part of y'all are crazy. You've had 25 years to do something or find something and all you do is scream"guilty" You got nothing.

You'll still be waiting for proof for another 25 years.

Only if a Republican doesn't head the DOJ.

I’m happy that the GOP has pinned its hopes on an investigation that is about a year or so old and has found zilch and a terrorist attack that is 5 years old that has had four times as long an investigation and has also found zilch.

Well, they can always bring up Whitewater.

Only if a Republican doesn't head the DOJ.
LOL

They'll never get it.

No, of course not and I bet their investigation is centered on someone besides a Clinton.

You keep telling yourself that. LOL

chris-stevens-real-2.jpg

It was a video.........

Link? Quote?

Hahaha, mmmm never mind.

"Yesterday, our U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya was attacked. Heavily armed militants assaulted the compound and set fire to our buildings. American and Libyan security personnel battled the attackers together. Four Americans were killed. They included Sean Smith, a Foreign Service information management officer, and our Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens. We are still making next of kin notifications for the other two individuals."

"Everywhere Chris and his team went in Libya, in a country scarred by war and tyranny, they were hailed as friends and partners. And when the attack came yesterday, Libyans stood and fought to defend our post. Some were wounded. Libyans carried Chris' body to the hospital, and they helped rescue and lead other Americans to safety."

"There is no higher priority than protecting our men and women wherever they serve. We are working to determine the precise motivations and methods of those who carried out this assault. Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior, along with the protest that took place at our Embassy in Cairo yesterday, as a response to inflammatory material posted on the internet. America's commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear -- there is no justification for this, none."

Secretary Clinton Delivers Remarks on the Deaths of U.S. Personnel in Benghazi, Libya

They'll never get it.

Saved for posterity.

I’m happy that the GOP has pinned its hopes on an investigation that is about a year or so old and has found zilch and a terrorist attack that is 5 years old that has had four times as long an investigation and has also found zilch.

Considering the FBI findings haven't been made public, that's pure speculation.

Considering the FBI findings haven't been made public, that's pure speculation.

US Gov. is corrupt and a protection racket for 'dear leaders'. Face it, and don't expect her to be indicted. Unfortunately, I'll have to tell you "I told you so...". Obie isn't backing her cause she's gonna be indicted......sheesh!

They'll never get it.

Saved for posterity.

As it should be.

Forum List

Back