Yep, Hillary Made History Alright

I’m happy that the GOP has pinned its hopes on an investigation that is about a year or so old and has found zilch and a terrorist attack that is 5 years old that has had four times as long an investigation and has also found zilch.

Well, they can always bring up Whitewater.

Considering the FBI findings haven't been made public, that's pure speculation.

US Gov. is corrupt and a protection racket for 'dear leaders'. Face it, and don't expect her to be indicted. Unfortunately, I'll have to tell you "I told you so...". Obie isn't backing her cause she's gonna be indicted......sheesh!

Haven't you heard, he doesn't know anything until he hears it on the news.

The first major party presumptive nominee to be under federal criminal investigation.

Something for the regressives to really brag about, RIGHT?

And Obie is behind her! She's protected and there goes the Rule of Law!

So you're just saying SNAFU for this regime.

After almost 8 years of Obama and his progs., corruption is firmly embedded in the Fed.. Too many Democrap and RINO jobs, depend on this.

I’m happy that the GOP has pinned its hopes on an investigation that is about a year or so old and has found zilch and a terrorist attack that is 5 years old that has had four times as long an investigation and has also found zilch.

US Gov. is corrupt and a protection racket for 'dear leaders'. Face it, and don't expect her to be indicted. Unfortunately, I'll have to tell you "I told you so...". Obie isn't backing her cause she's gonna be indicted......sheesh!

That's what they'd like you to believe.

The first major party presumptive nominee to be under federal criminal investigation.

Something for the regressives to really brag about, RIGHT?

And Obie is behind her! She's protected and there goes the Rule of Law!

So you're just saying SNAFU for this regime.

After almost 8 years of Obama and his progs., corruption is firmly embedded in the Fed.. Too many Democrap and RINO jobs, depend on this.

let's hope they're disappointed.

That's what they'd like you to believe.

Seriously, are you saying he lied, again?

Forum List

Back