Yep....the shooter had allahu ahkbar on his website....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...just reported on local news Channel 7, ABC chicago....the shooter had allahu ahkbar on his facebook page.........
He had an assault rifle. His Facebook page didn`t kill anybody you idiot!

No, he didn't have an assault rifle...that is a military weapon...he had a civilian self defense rifle, also used by police....
In other words just a sporting rifle... really no different than this.
637956_ts.jpg

And you know, they want that one too....

An ar15 is not a so-called assault rifle, it’s just a sporting rifle.

I'm sorry, what kind of "Sport" are you talking about?

No civilian should have a weapon like this.

You mean the 8 million people who have them now, who didn't use them yesterday....or the NRA instructor who used his AR-15 to stop the Texas church shooter, saving 26 lives, at a minimum.....long before the police arrived with their AR-15s?

It isn't the rifle....this guy was known as a threat, seems to have come from a broken home.....usual M.O. of these guys......study that, leave people who had nothing to do with this alone.

An ar15 is not a so-called assault rifle, it’s just a sporting rifle.

I'm sorry, what kind of "Sport" are you talking about?

No civilian should have a weapon like this.
Lol
Are you kidding?
An ar15 is a great varmint rifle it certainly would never pass military muster, you dumbass.
Please educate yourself on fire arms before you speak, like I said your political correctness makes you look like a fucking fool

You mean the 8 million people who have them now, who didn't use them yesterday....or the NRA instructor who used his AR-15 to stop the Texas church shooter, saving 26 lives, at a minimum.....long before the police arrived with their AR-15s?

It isn't the rifle....this guy was known as a threat, seems to have come from a broken home.....usual M.O. of these guys......study that, leave people who had nothing to do with this alone.

again, the Europeans and Japanese have figured this out.

Civilians don't need guns.

so once again, we have a disturbed person who had no problem getting a gun because the National Rampage Association has made it easy for deranged people to get guns.

Yep...just reported on local news Channel 7, ABC chicago....the shooter had allahu ahkbar on his facebook page.........
He had an assault rifle. His Facebook page didn`t kill anybody you idiot!

No, he didn't have an assault rifle...that is a military weapon...he had a civilian self defense rifle, also used by police....
In other words just a sporting rifle... really no different than this.
637956_ts.jpg

And you know, they want that one too....
Of course they do...

Progressives are the most violent people on the planet second only to Muslims... fact

really, lying loon?

white christian supremacists have committed more acts of terrorism in this country since 9/11 than muslims.

try again.

the delusions your ilk pretend are real are mind-boggling.
The chalk people of the xtian persuasion of a certain regional location are violent by nature , now more so becoming the minority

again, the Europeans and Japanese have figured this out.

Civilians don't need guns.

so once again, we have a disturbed person who had no problem getting a gun because the National Rampage Association has made it easy for deranged people to get guns.
Lol
Guess what? People are buying more and more fire arms every day. Get over it bed wetter...
The NRA is not pro gun enough...
Firearm ownership is a personal matter it is none of your or my business and certainly none of the federal government’s business. So go fuck yourself control freak

Lol
Guess what? People are buying more and more fire arms every day. Get over it bed wetter...
Firearm ownership is a personal matter it is none of your or my business and certainly none of the federal government’s business. So go fuck yourself control freak

Again, the 97% of us who aren't gun nuts are getting a little tired of the 3% of you who arms yourselves like the Zombies are coming.

Lol

Again, the 97% of us who aren't gun nuts are getting a little tired of the 3% of you who arms yourselves like the Zombies are coming.

The owners of the 600 million guns aren't using them for crime....if you care so much you need to ban knives...they are used to kill more people every year than all the mass shooters since 1982....

Lol

Peoples Firearm ownership is none of your fucking business it’s none of my business and certainly none of the Federal governments business. Get over it bed wetter

The owners of the 600 million guns aren't using them for crime

600 million guns now? Is this the "let's pull numbers out of our ass" part of the discussion?

if you care so much you need to ban knives...they are used to kill more people every year than all the mass shooters since 1982....

really? Because I don't remember a mass stabbing that left 17 people dead.

Lol

The owners of the 600 million guns aren't using them for crime....if you care so much you need to ban knives...they are used to kill more people every year than all the mass shooters since 1982....
Yep, of the millions and millions of firearms in this country maybe a percentage, of a percentage, of the percentage, of a percentage… Tops ~ are used by people in violence towards other people. Firearm violence is a non-issue in this country.
Trump Will most likely be able to nominate two maybe three more justices to the Supreme Court. Pro second amendment justices for sure... fuck the anti-gun nutters
:dance:

The owners of the 600 million guns aren't using them for crime

600 million guns now? Is this the "let's pull numbers out of our ass" part of the discussion?

if you care so much you need to ban knives...they are used to kill more people every year than all the mass shooters since 1982....

really? Because I don't remember a mass stabbing that left 17 people dead.
It’s no one’s business exactly how many firearms are owned privately... That’s the way it should be. Because of cowardly control freaks like yourself

Source: Daily Beast

Florida School Shooting Suspect Nikolas Cruz Was ‘Creepy and Weird,’ Survivors Say
Snip

"Cruz always had his hair short and had a penchant for wearing patriotic shirts that “seemed really extreme, like hating on” Islam, Parodie said. The suspected gunman would also deride Muslims as “terrorists and bombers.” ...“I’ve seen him wear a Trump hat,” the student said.

More: https://www.thedailybeast.c...

Progressives are the most violent people on the planet second only to Muslims... fact

really, lying loon?

white christian supremacists have committed more acts of terrorism in this country since 9/11 than muslims.

try again.

the delusions your ilk pretend are real are mind-boggling.

The shooter was already an instant Leftist Hero; that he's a possible Dreamer and Jihadists is like hitting a Trifecta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back