Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Why does Obama's bio say he was born in Kenya?

snopes.com Promotional Booklet

What earthly reason would the person that put the bio together have had to make that type of mistake? Why would she have just decided to say hey this guy was born in Kenya? Why?
Simple human error.
Simple? Simple is misspelling a name. Not writing a sentence out of the blue about him being a foreigner born in Kenya. That's not a mistake that's either the truth or a complete falsification for some unknown benefit.

If someone, particularly a white person, heard this unknown kid Obama was Kenyan, that is exotic sounding enough that it could confuse them into believing he was from Kenya. Whereas if you told someone said you were Irish, that is not as exotic and probably would not lead them to believe you are from Ireland.

Simple human error.
So you're saying she made up the entire bio based on his name?
Entire bio? Don't be an ass. Only three words are in error. "...born in Kenya..."

She heard he was Kenyan and assumed that meant he was "born in Kenya".

Lol

What a rube

Obama told them he was born in Kenya. It's what he told his colleges and universities too

Simple human error.
Simple? Simple is misspelling a name. Not writing a sentence out of the blue about him being a foreigner born in Kenya. That's not a mistake that's either the truth or a complete falsification for some unknown benefit.

If someone, particularly a white person, heard this unknown kid Obama was Kenyan, that is exotic sounding enough that it could confuse them into believing he was from Kenya. Whereas if you told someone said you were Irish, that is not as exotic and probably would not lead them to believe you are from Ireland.

Simple human error.
Entire bio? Don't be an ass. Only three words are in error. "...born in Kenya..."

Who did she hear he was Kenyan from? I thought he was supposed to be American?

You keep asking us to be like a birther- and rely upon speculation, lies and innuendo.

We don't know how she made her error- and unlike you- we do not have to lie or speculate as to how she made her error.

Simple human error.

Simple human error.

Lol

What a rube

Obama told them he was born in Kenya. It's what he told his colleges and universities too

Based upon what the voices in your head told you- or based upon what WND told you?

She didn't say she put the pamphlet together, actually.

She said, without any ambiguity, that Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya. She was there. She worked on the pamphlet in question. She's the world's leading authority on the topic.

Yet inexplicably, you insist what she REALLY meant was that Obama told her was born in Kenya. Despite never having met her, not working at the agency, and playing no role in the creation of the pamphlet.

The world's expert wins. And you're still gloriously irrelevant.

What earthly reason would the person that put the bio together have had to make that type of mistake? Why would she have just decided to say hey this guy was born in Kenya? Why?
Simple human error.

Simple human error.

Time to reorder the Obama kneepads

Why do Obama's old neighbors say that Obama was a black foreign exchange student? Why are Obama's school records being hidden from us?
Kinda odd that people who knew Obama and commented about him have always realized they were mistaken and misspoke. Every damn one of them. His mailman when he was going to school said Obama told him he was a foreign exchange student. Then he realized he was mistaken. A classmate who said he was a flaming faggot and smoked a lot of marijuana. She realized she was wrong and was thinking of some other deadbeat dood. His Granny, Uncle and other relatives who said he was "Born right here in this house." Then realized granny was hallucinating, senile and confused. (It was the intrepeters misunderstanding, of course. Maybe next time.

Why do idiots like you lie- or just eat up Birther lies?

Obama's neighbors have never said that Obama was a black foreign exchange student.
Obama's school records are 'hidden' just like every Presidents- and mine.
His mailman never said he was a foreign exchange student.
No classmate of his ever said he was a f*ggot- but Obama told us all he smoked lots of pot.
No grandmother of his ever said he was born in Kenya- his step grandmother said he was born in Hawaii.

Birthers got to believe what is fed to them by their handlers.
Who were all those people who were interviewed, made statements (all on videotape) , and lo and be damned if everyone of them didn't have an attack of brainfarts and retract everything they said. Something is fishy here.

Nothing fishy- just you spewing the usual Birther lies.

She said, without any ambiguity, that Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya. She was there. She worked on the pamphlet in question. She's the world's leading authority on the topic.

Yet inexplicably, you insist what she REALLY meant was that Obama told her was born in Kenya. Despite never having met her, not working at the agency, and playing no role in the creation of the pamphlet.

Simple human error.

Simple human error.

Is that what the voices in your head tell you to do Frank?

Simple human error.

Simple human error.

You have Obama koolaid on your upper lip, were you snorting it straight from the can?

Which one of those people were born to a father that was a communist leader in a Foreign country?

So you demand school records only of persons whose father was a communist leader in a foreign country?

LOL..........why not say 'which one of those people were born to a black father' which would be as accurate and much closer to the truth.
What does the color of his skin have to do with anything? Are you a racist?

What does the politics of his father have to do with anything? Are you a racist?
Are you a fucking moron?

Still waiting for you to explain why out of all the President's- and Presidential candidates- you suddenly asked for the school records of this President.

Was it because of the color of his father's skin? If not- why?
Obama's the POTUS not Bush ya dumb ass. I told you why I wanted to see his records, ya dumb ass. I want to see his records to see if he was a foreign exchange student, ya dumb ass.

What the hell does the color of his father's skin have to do with anything? ya dumb ass racist piece of shit...

Simple human error.

You keep asking us to be like a birther- and rely upon speculation, lies and innuendo.

We don't know how she made her error- and unlike you- we do not have to lie or speculate as to how she made her error.
Screw you, ya lying piece of shit.

Simple human error.

Simple human error.

You have Obama koolaid on your upper lip, were you snorting it straight from the can?

Is that what your experience snorting from cans tells you?

So you demand school records only of persons whose father was a communist leader in a foreign country?

LOL..........why not say 'which one of those people were born to a black father' which would be as accurate and much closer to the truth.

What does the politics of his father have to do with anything? Are you a racist?
Are you a fucking moron?

Still waiting for you to explain why out of all the President's- and Presidential candidates- you suddenly asked for the school records of this President.

Obama's the POTUS not Bush ya dumb ass. I told you why I wanted to see his records, ya dumb ass. I want to see his records to see if he was a foreign exchange student, ya dumb ass.

What the hell does the color of his father's skin have to do with anything? ya dumb ass racist piece of shit...

LOL- and why didn't you ever want to see the records to see whether any white President was a foreign exchange student?

Simple human error.

Sad, sad little Birther piece of shit.

7 years of lying about Obama- and you nothing but constant defeat to show for it.

Are you a fucking moron?

LOL- and why didn't you ever want to see the records to see whether any white President was a foreign exchange student?
Because he's the first one born to a communist leader of a foreign country ya dumb shit.

7 years of lying about Obama- and you nothing but constant defeat to show for it.
You're a lying piece of dog shit.

Are you a fucking moron?

Because he's the first one born to a communist leader of a foreign country ya dumb shit.

Oh- so its not just because of his color

Because his father may have been a communist from Africa.

So you need to see his college records.

To see if he was a foreign exchange student.

LOL.....

Sad, sad little Birther piece of shit- 7 years of lying about Obama and all you have is a pile of shit you are sitting in.

Sad, sad little Birther piece of shit- 7 years of lying about Obama and all you have is a pile of shit you are sitting in.
You're nothing but dog shit to me you lying piece of shit racist ass hole.

Are you a fucking moron?

Oh- so its not just because of his color

Because his father may have been a communist from Africa.

So you need to see his college records.

To see if he was a foreign exchange student.

LOL.....
Again, what hell does his skin color have to do with where he's from? You dumb ass racist piece of shit. My dog has an IQ that soars over your retarded ass.

Why do Obama's old neighbors say that Obama was a black foreign exchange student? Why are Obama's school records being hidden from us?
Kinda odd that people who knew Obama and commented about him have always realized they were mistaken and misspoke. Every damn one of them. His mailman when he was going to school said Obama told him he was a foreign exchange student. Then he realized he was mistaken. A classmate who said he was a flaming faggot and smoked a lot of marijuana. She realized she was wrong and was thinking of some other deadbeat dood. His Granny, Uncle and other relatives who said he was "Born right here in this house." Then realized granny was hallucinating, senile and confused. (It was the intrepeters misunderstanding, of course. Maybe next time.

Why do idiots like you lie- or just eat up Birther lies?

Obama's neighbors have never said that Obama was a black foreign exchange student.
Obama's school records are 'hidden' just like every Presidents- and mine.
His mailman never said he was a foreign exchange student.
No classmate of his ever said he was a f*ggot- but Obama told us all he smoked lots of pot.
No grandmother of his ever said he was born in Kenya- his step grandmother said he was born in Hawaii.

Birthers got to believe what is fed to them by their handlers.
Who were all those people who were interviewed, made statements (all on videotape) , and lo and be damned if everyone of them didn't have an attack of brainfarts and retract everything they said. Something is fishy here.

Nothing fishy- just you spewing the usual Birther lies.
It seems the Left is in full agreement with Hussein's Kenyan origination.

I mean....

I can't count the number of times Leftists have referred to him as African-American.

Says who?

Obama's publisher, he told them and they put it in his bio

Says who? Per the woman that put the pamphlet together, Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Do you have a better source? Of course not. You have you. And you're nobody.

She didn't say she put the pamphlet together, actually.

His Father was born in Kenya with the same name... perhaps lead to her confusion? Its not like she knew who he was in person or any of the people in the bio clips she had to write up for the staff of the publishing company she was an assistant or intern at? This was not bios that were written for Public use....it was strictly for the editors and staff of the Company to become familiar with their new authors they were publishing or considering publishing....

Forum List

Back