Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Yes, they are following the original birther, Obama.

Says who?

Obama's publisher, he told them and they put it in his bio

Says who? Per the woman that put the pamphlet together, Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Do you have a better source? Of course not. You have you. And you're nobody.

She didn't say she put the pamphlet together, actually.

She said, without any ambiguity, that Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya. She was there. She worked on the pamphlet in question. She's the world's leading authority on the topic.

Yet inexplicably, you insist what she REALLY meant was that Obama told her was born in Kenya. Despite never having met her, not working at the agency, and playing no role in the creation of the pamphlet.

The world's expert wins. And you're still gloriously irrelevant.

Says who?

Says who? Per the woman that put the pamphlet together, Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

She said, without any ambiguity, that Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya. She was there. She worked on the pamphlet in question. She's the world's leading authority on the topic.

Yet inexplicably, you insist what she REALLY meant was that Obama told her was born in Kenya. Despite never having met her, not working at the agency, and playing no role in the creation of the pamphlet.

Why does Obama's bio say he was born in Kenya?

snopes.com Promotional Booklet

What earthly reason would the person that put the bio together have had to make that type of mistake? Why would she have just decided to say hey this guy was born in Kenya? Why?

Why do Obama's old neighbors say that Obama was a black foreign exchange student? Why are Obama's school records being hidden from us?

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Trump I m still a birther - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

“Honestly, I don’t want to get into it,” Trump said.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

Discuss. Will the birfers enjoy a fantastic comeback in the 2016 election??

LMAO!!!
That is because he has more integrity than useful idiot sheep like yourself.

You don't know the first thing about the facts that make Obama and all his coverup pals blatant liars. Because you do not care to know or research it, and because you do not want to believe it.

The jokes on you.

obamabornKenya.jpg

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Why do Obama's old neighbors say that Obama was a black foreign exchange student? Why are Obama's school records being hidden from us?

They don't.

And Obama's school records are private just like everyone elses.

Why do you suddenly want to see this President's school records- when you never cared before?

And please show us where you called for Romney to release his school records in the last election.......

your linky youtube has fudged the ''1962''... it's fabricated....the date is cleary 1961 NOT 1962 and if you look at the other # 1's on the BC they are the same shape, PLUS everything on the BC is dated with 1961, not this 1962 that the video is showing?

Here is the original BC of the twins...

twinlivebirth1.jpg

vigil, and as far as the numbers on the birth certificates, they are issued when the delivery nurse fills out the pertinent information from the birth....if she had several deliveries that she was working on in labor and delivery, it may not be filed until the next day.... it's not like the mothers were going anywhere.... A woman who delivered a baby in the hospital was required by protocol, to stay in the hospital for a week back then....

That's it? That's all you find? What about the other testimonies?...They are all lying. right?:rolleyes:

Says who?

What earthly reason would the person that put the bio together have had to make that type of mistake? Why would she have just decided to say hey this guy was born in Kenya? Why?
Simple human error.

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

You don't know the first thing about the facts that make Obama and all his coverup pals blatant liars. Because you do not care to know or research it, and because you do not want to believe it.

The jokes on you.

Birthers- what they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
So either she made it up and Barry was ok with it, or she's making it up now. Which lie do we believe? Why are his records still being hidden? What are they hiding? Bad grades? Or the "foreign exchange" student identification on his school records?

Says who?

And you are just lying again.

So either she made it up and Barry was ok with it, or she's making it up now. Which lie do we believe? Why are his records still being hidden? What are they hiding? Bad grades? Or the "foreign exchange" student identification on his school records?

Well you do sound like a Birther.

Simple human error.
Simple? Simple is misspelling a name. Not writing a sentence out of the blue about him being a foreigner born in Kenya. That's not a mistake that's either the truth or a complete falsification for some unknown benefit.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Why are his records still being hidden? What are they hiding? Bad grades? Or the "foreign exchange" student identification on his school records?

Why are Bush's records still 'hidden'? Why are Clinton's? Why were Romney's? Why are Trumps? And Jeb Bush's?

Oh wait- they are all protected by the same privacy laws as my school records.

So why do you demand school records only from this specific President- and only this President?

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

The jokes on you.

And what you have is a total reluctance to face the truth because it goes against your wishes.

You cannot win this one. the guy is a liar and so are his handlers and his so-called birth certificate he finally released 2 1/2 years later is a phony as he is. But he has his beloved mainstream media to protect him and fool the rest of you.

Kinda odd that people who knew Obama and commented about him have always realized they were mistaken and misspoke. Every damn one of them. His mailman when he was going to school said Obama told him he was a foreign exchange student. Then he realized he was mistaken. A classmate who said he was a flaming faggot and smoked a lot of marijuana. She realized she was wrong and was thinking of some other deadbeat dood. His Granny, Uncle and other relatives who said he was "Born right here in this house." Then realized granny was hallucinating, senile and confused. (It was the intrepeters misunderstanding, of course. Maybe next time.

Simple human error.
Simple? Simple is misspelling a name. Not writing a sentence out of the blue about him being a foreigner born in Kenya. That's not a mistake that's either the truth or a complete falsification for some unknown benefit.

For Conspiracy Theorists like yourself, there is never a 'simple mistake'- its always part of some grand Konspiracy.

For the rest of us- we know people do make mistakes.

How could she have made this mistake, in the age before Google?

Well......there was an Barack Obama born in Kenya- just not the one in the bio.

Why are his records still being hidden? What are they hiding? Bad grades? Or the "foreign exchange" student identification on his school records?

Why are Bush's records still 'hidden'? Why are Clinton's? Why were Romney's? Why are Trumps? And Jeb Bush's?

Oh wait- they are all protected by the same privacy laws as my school records.

So why do you demand school records only from this specific President- and only this President?
Which one of those people were born to a father that was a communist leader in a Foreign country? I thought all of the presidents up to Obama opened up their records, am I wrong?

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

The jokes on you.

And what you have is a total reluctance to face the truth because it goes against your wishes.

You cannot win this one. the guy is a liar and so are his handlers and his so-called birth certificate he finally released 2 1/2 years later is a phony as he is. But he has his beloved mainstream media to protect him and fool the rest of you.

I am quite comfortable with the truth.

The State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed the truth- and idiots like you can never accept that voters elected this particular man.

Forum List

Back