Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Dammit, you wingers better not vote for Trump in the GOP primary! We hate him so much, it'll totally piss us liberals off. So don't do it, y'hear?

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Trump I m still a birther - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

“Honestly, I don’t want to get into it,” Trump said.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

Discuss. Will the birfers enjoy a fantastic comeback in the 2016 election??

LMAO!!!
breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

screenhunter_149-aug-05-20-02.jpg

LOL!!!!

One of my responses to another Birther thread:

I will never forget the little Press Conference in Obama's grandmothers house when she proudly said, "He was born right here in this house." The Uncle and all the relatives nodded and agreed proudly. Of course, we learned the next day she was senile, mistaken and misunderstood. And, the intrepreter was confused and misunderstood what she misunderstood, and the uncle and all the relatives misunderstood what was said and who said what and................. Good thing was, nobody died.

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!
Funny coming from someone who still goes by the Bush lied people died. Debunked liberal talking point. Lol

Debunked by Breitfart?
No debunked by facts. Even Hillary thought the same. You love her, you are a hypocrite.

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!
Funny coming from someone who still goes by the Bush lied people died. Debunked liberal talking point. Lol

Well, actually, that is a lie. Please point to even one single posting of mine where I have ever said anything like that about former Pres. Bush (43).

Hint: you won't find one, because I have never written such tripe.

Better luck to you next time.

Outstanding display of butthurt, BTW!
Funny liberals deny they say anything stupid. In fact that's all you do.

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Well, actually, that is a lie. Please point to even one single posting of mine where I have ever said anything like that about former Pres. Bush (43).

Well, chop-chop!!! Find that posting of mine, if you can. With the advanced search function, it's easy to do.

And then you will come up with absolutely nothing and I will enjoy calling you a liar directly to your face.

:D

It's not like Obungles has done much to dispel the birther argument. Except release a birth certificate that was proven fake within hours of release. What a moron, the most powerful office in the world and he couldn't even get a decent fake birth certificate. Plus all his records remain sealed, that's telling

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!
A trump / palin ticket!!!

The birth certificate was found to be a 100% forgery after a extensive investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office.

It's not like Obungles has done much to dispel the birther argument. Except release a birth certificate that was proven fake within hours of release. What a moron, the most powerful office in the world and he couldn't even get a decent fake birth certificate. Plus all his records remain sealed, that's telling

Except, SassyKunt, that's a lie. His long-form BC is completely authentic, and that has been proven more than once.

Gotta say, you birfer types are just so fun to watch. So much stupidity, all in one place!!!

Please, by all means, SassyLesbiKunt, continue, it's great entertainment!!!

Except, SassyKunt, that's a lie. His long-form BC is completely authentic, and that has been proven more than once.

Gotta say, you birfer types are just so fun to watch. So much stupidity, all in one place!!!

It was made in seven layers on a program that didn't exist in the 1960's. It's a fake and you being a left loon Obamabot was duped. Of course you're duped by most everything....you're a dumb fuck

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Well, chop-chop!!! Find that posting of mine, if you can. With the advanced search function, it's easy to do.

And then you will come up with absolutely nothing and I will enjoy calling you a liar directly to your face.

:D
So you agree Bush went by law to invade Iraq?

Yes, birthers are dim wits. None more than Obama and his wench, what a couple of dim wit birthers they are. Obama was born in Hawaii, they lied

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!
WTF is so funny about it?

Why is Obama so secretive about his past?

Forum List

Back