Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

"Oh my God, Barack Obama's running the old Kenyan Prince birth announcement scam. Here's how it goes: you want to destroy America from the inside but you can't because you're a foreigner. So first, you gotta find yourself a good ol' American to reproduce for you. Then, you have that child on foreign soil, while simultaneously placing the birth announcement of that child in one of our "fringe" state's local newspapers, your Hawaiis, your Alaskas, your Pennsylvanias. Alright, then, kidding. And then, hold on, you wait. Until this baby is a middle-aged man. Now the trap is set. You just sit back and let that child go out and win the election for President of the United States. Now here's where the scam gets tricky; they can't just win the popular vote. He or she must have a strategy to win the electoral vote; that's what trips up most drifters. But, if you pull it off, you and your puppet child can sit back and destroy the fabric of the country you both hate so much. It's almost too easy." –Jon Stewart

It's not like Obungles has done much to dispel the birther argument. Except release a birth certificate that was proven fake within hours of release. What a moron, the most powerful office in the world and he couldn't even get a decent fake birth certificate. Plus all his records remain sealed, that's telling

Except, SassyKunt, that's a lie. His long-form BC is completely authentic, and that has been proven more than once.

Gotta say, you birfer types are just so fun to watch. So much stupidity, all in one place!!!

Please, by all means, SassyLesbiKunt, continue, it's great entertainment!!!

It was made in seven layers on a program that didn't exist in the 1960's. It's a fake and you being a left loon Obamabot was duped. Of course you're duped by most everything....you're a dumb fuck

LOL!

Barry' college education still came with a discount as an alien and his birth certificate is still locked in a freaking safe guarded by the state of Hawaii. Trump was right about criminal illegal aliens and he is right about Barry Hussein's birth.

"Oh my God, Barack Obama's running the old Kenyan Prince birth announcement scam. Here's how it goes: you want to destroy America from the inside but you can't because you're a foreigner. So first, you gotta find yourself a good ol' American to reproduce for you. Then, you have that child on foreign soil, while simultaneously placing the birth announcement of that child in one of our "fringe" state's local newspapers, your Hawaiis, your Alaskas, your Pennsylvanias. Alright, then, kidding. And then, hold on, you wait. Until this baby is a middle-aged man. Now the trap is set. You just sit back and let that child go out and win the election for President of the United States. Now here's where the scam gets tricky; they can't just win the popular vote. He or she must have a strategy to win the electoral vote; that's what trips up most drifters. But, if you pull it off, you and your puppet child can sit back and destroy the fabric of the country you both hate so much. It's almost too easy." –Jon Stewart
A lot of idiotic young naive idiots think of Jon Stewart as an esteemed historian and consider strawman arguments to be perfectly logical.

President-Obama-is-the-greatest.jpg

It's not like Obungles has done much to dispel the birther argument. Except release a birth certificate that was proven fake within hours of release. What a moron, the most powerful office in the world and he couldn't even get a decent fake birth certificate. Plus all his records remain sealed, that's telling

Except, SassyKunt, that's a lie. His long-form BC is completely authentic, and that has been proven more than once.

Gotta say, you birfer types are just so fun to watch. So much stupidity, all in one place!!!

It was made in seven layers on a program that didn't exist in the 1960's. It's a fake and you being a left loon Obamabot was duped. Of course you're duped by most everything....you're a dumb fuck

Actually, in 1961, Obama's birth certificate was scanned and posted on the internet

Barry' college education still came with a discount as an alien and his birth certificate is still locked in a freaking safe guarded by the state of Hawaii. Trump was right about criminal illegal aliens and he is right about Barry Hussein's birth.

And you still can't back that bullshit with the slightest piece of evidence. And know you can't. But repeat that birther pablum without a single thought or question.

Laughing......yeah, birtherism is going to do wonders for the credibility of the GOP.

Actually, in 1961, Obama's birth certificate was scanned and posted on the internet

Right before it was printed on a laser printer and emailed.

The Internet, Gore's Internet or the Internet that didn't exist in 1961. My mind is all agoogle over this news.

A lot of idiotic young naive idiots think of Jon Stewart as an esteemed historian and consider strawman arguments to be perfectly logical.

A birther calling others idiots....that is rich. Out with the tin foil hats!!!

The Internet, Gore's Internet or the Internet that didn't exist in 1961. My mind is all agoogle over this news.

email existed

In the firm my husband worked at previously there was an IT guy and he explained to me how the document was made and why it was a fake. After he finished there was no doubt in my mind it was a forgery

In the firm my husband worked at previously there was an IT guy and he explained to me how the document was made and why it was a fake. After he finished there was no doubt in my mind it was a forgery

LOL!!!

and Hillary is still a liar.

Who do you think is more likely to get the nomination?

Hillary or TRUMP?

Are you fucking crazy?

The liar, obviously.

and no matter how much she lies,
how blatantly she lies,
or how outrageous her lies.

the sheep will still vote for her.

Preparing your concession speech so soon?

Don't forget the liberal media, free stuff and illegal voting

Concession speech?

Trump has no chance to get the nomination, in fact, I predict he will be out of the race by Christmas.

I believe I've posted something like that before.

But, your deflection aside..

Do you think your fellow sheep will call Hillary on her lies?

Forum List

Back