Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Oh, the absurdity of the Birther argument is so much worse than you think. As Obama's grandmother lives in the extreme west tip of Kenya in a comparatively small town that didn't have a hospital in 61. While its Mombassa that had the airport.

On the other side of the country. Where Obama's mother would have driven 700 miles THROUGH Nairobi, the capital, to go to small town in the western tip of Kenya to have a baby in a town without a hospital.

And to Birthers this all makes perfect sense.
I have not read the whole topic, but has someone claimed his grandma said he was born in Kenya? Because that's a lie, too.

She was phoned by a birther. It was the birther who kept saying Obama was born in Kenya, and he kept trying to get grandma to acknowledge his statements about Obama's birth. He was trying to take advantage of her fogginess.

She never said it. Not once. The retarded interviewer did. Just listen to the interview and you can see for yourself.

Oh, the absurdity of the Birther argument is so much worse than you think. As Obama's grandmother lives in the extreme west tip of Kenya in a comparatively small town that didn't have a hospital in 61. While its Mombassa that had the airport.

On the other side of the country. Where Obama's mother would have driven 700 miles THROUGH Nairobi, the capital, to go to small town in the western tip of Kenya to have a baby in a town without a hospital.

I have not read the whole topic, but has someone claimed his grandma said he was born in Kenya? Because that's a lie, too.

She was phoned by a birther. It was the birther who kept saying Obama was born in Kenya, and he kept trying to get grandma to acknowledge his statements about Obama's birth. He was trying to take advantage of her fogginess.

She never said it. Not once. The retarded interviewer did. Just listen to the interview and you can see for yourself.

You babble much and expect to be taken at face value....you're not

Still waiting for those records from Columbia and Harvard. You know, the ones that show him getting scholarships and grants as a foreign student.

He either was a foreign student or commited fraud to get the money. which is it?

where are you libs? got an answer?
Here is your answer

tinfoilhatguy.jpg

Why does President Obama have to participate in your conspiracy theories?

Still waiting for those records from Columbia and Harvard. You know, the ones that show him getting scholarships and grants as a foreign student.

He either was a foreign student or commited fraud to get the money. which is it?

Wow. Baseless speculation and innuendo backed by absolutely jack shit: Birther bread and butter.

The Left - Watch What They Do Not What They Say President Obama s Columbia University ID Card Just Released - See Anything Unusual

Here is your answer

tinfoilhatguy.jpg

Why does President Obama have to participate in your conspiracy theories?

nice selfie, did you take that this morning?

You babble much and expect to be taken at face value....you're not
That's why I said listen to the interview and see for yourself, willfully blind monkey.

The Internet, Gore's Internet or the Internet that didn't exist in 1961. My mind is all agoogle over this news.

In the firm my husband worked at previously there was an IT guy and he explained to me how the document was made and why it was a fake. After he finished there was no doubt in my mind it was a forgery

Thanks for the good laugh, you nutter you.

You got your theory from Alex Jones, and you know it.

New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Well you could prove it,lesbo. But since we both know you can't zip your hairy lip
You calling someone else a lesbo, how quaint....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

What's quaint about it? I'm normal, pee wee puffer
Uhuh.....

It's pretty hard to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it is downright impossible to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there.

I know...I know. I have absolutely no scientific basis to say you can't be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there, so call me crazy. I just don't give a damn.

One moment please...

One moment please...

Ladies and gentlemen, this irrefutable proof that Ann Dunham visited Kenya has just been handed to me. I will make this available to the public for the very first time.

Remember, you saw it here first!

2a78wls.jpg

Yepp.

In the firm my husband worked at previously there was an IT guy and he explained to me how the document was made and why it was a fake. After he finished there was no doubt in my mind it was a forgery

New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Well you could prove it,lesbo. But since we both know you can't zip your hairy lip

Uhuh.....

If that's all you're capable of I'll put you back in ignore. Child

Do you find it funny that his grandmother died shortly after his visit to her in Hawaii? The visit that happened on an emergency basis just after that interview?

your messiah is a fraud, but you are too stupid to understand it.

It's pretty hard to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it is downright impossible to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there.

I know...I know. I have absolutely no scientific basis to say you can't be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there, so call me crazy. I just don't give a damn.

One moment please...

One moment please...

Ladies and gentlemen, this irrefutable proof that Ann Dunham visited Kenya has just been handed to me. I will make this available to the public for the very first time.

Remember, you saw it here first!

2a78wls.jpg
Psshhhh! You are ruining birthers' wet-dreams!

Sacriledge!!

Uhuh.....

Oh no! Sassy is going to punish you with her own willful ignorance.

All through the interview Ron McCrae keeps saying he wants to visit Obama' birth place when he comes to Kenya. This is the stupidest interview tactic ever, but the rubes chug that piss and walk around believing it was Obama's grandmother who said he was born there, AND NEVER LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW.

2dwc8ba.jpg

Uhuh.....

As if I give a fuck what you think, SassyLesbiTroll.

Uhuh.....

Oh no! Sassy is going to punish you with her own willful ignorance.

GFY, idiot.

Do you find it funny that his grandmother died shortly after his visit to her in Hawaii? The visit that happened on an emergency basis just after that interview?

your messiah is a fraud, but you are too stupid to understand it.

That must have made the award she received in 2014 quite the logistical nightmare.....

Obama s Step-Grandmother Continues Educating Young Kenyans Goats and Soda NPR

....with them having to exhume her body and reanimating her corpse and all.

Forum List

Back