Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Still waiting for those records from Columbia and Harvard. You know, the ones that show him getting scholarships and grants as a foreign student.

He either was a foreign student or commited fraud to get the money. which is it?
Neither.

snopes.com Barack Obama Was a Foreign College Student

snopes has been outted as a left wing propaganda site.

Only in your fevered imagination, willfully blind monkey.

There are sources given in the link which you can examine yourself, willfully blind monkey.

Well you could prove it,lesbo. But since we both know you can't zip your hairy lip
You calling someone else a lesbo, how quaint....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

What's quaint about it? I'm normal, pee wee puffer
Uhuh.....

If that's all you're capable of I'll put you back in ignore. Child
As if I give a fuck what you think, SassyLesbiTroll.

Awwwww the pillow biter is having a mad.

How come people keep changing the name of that hospital in Honolulu?
The birth certificate sez Kapiolani Maternity and Gynocological Hospital. When checking the history of KMGC, I found their website about the legacy of the name.

A History of Caring for Hawaii’s Women and Children

Concerned about the welfare of Hawaii’s mothers and babies, Queen Kapiolani founded the Kapiolani Maternity Home in 1890. She worked tirelessly traveling the islands holding bazaars, luau and other events and benefits to raise the $8,000 needed. Over the years, the home expanded its services from labor and delivery to providing other health care services for women.

In 1909, Albert and Emma Kauikeolani Wilcox donated the funds to open Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital, a hospital for Hawaii’s children envisioned by Dr. James R. Judd and Sanford Dole. Concerned that two of every seven infants in Hawaii did not live to see their first birthday, the community rallied to match the Wilcox’s gift. In its first full year of operation, the hospital admitted 354 pediatric patients with an average length of stay of 19 days.

In 1978, the Kapiolani Hospital and the Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged to become Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children.

Kapiolani - About Use - Legacy

Trump is a DECOY for the GOP, he's the true clown in the circus or rodeo that distracts...

It keeps the hard questions from being asked of the real, viable candidates for President....imo.

Do you find it funny that his grandmother died shortly after his visit to her in Hawaii? The visit that happened on an emergency basis just after that interview?

your messiah is a fraud, but you are too stupid to understand it.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

That was his OTHER grandmother, you unbelievably stupid moron. Madelyn Lee Payne Dunham.

It's pretty hard to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it is downright impossible to be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there.

I know...I know. I have absolutely no scientific basis to say you can't be born in Kenya if your mother has never been there, so call me crazy. I just don't give a damn.

One moment please...

One moment please...

Ladies and gentlemen, this irrefutable proof that Ann Dunham visited Kenya has just been handed to me. I will make this available to the public for the very first time.

Remember, you saw it here first!

2a78wls.jpg

Oh, the absurdity of the Birther argument is so much worse than you think. As Obama's grandmother lives in the extreme west tip of Kenya in a comparatively small town that didn't have a hospital in 61. While its Mombassa that had the airport.

On the other side of the country. Where Obama's mother would have driven 700 miles THROUGH Nairobi, the capital, to go to small town in the western tip of Kenya to have a baby in a town without a hospital.

And to Birthers this all makes perfect sense.

Don't forget Granny!

I've seen this same phenomenon in people who believe in psychics and mediums. Their desire to believe the bullshit is incredibly powerful. No amount of facts will move them from their beliefs. It is a weird, willful kind of blindness. And they vilify those who attempt to bring them the truth.

Nothing can be done for someone who WANTS to believe something in the face of all evidence to the contrary.

You just have to watch them get fleeced. Nothing you can do about it.

The birth certificate sez Kapiolani Maternity and Gynocological Hospital. When checking the history of KMGC, I found their website about the legacy of the name.

Concerned about the welfare of Hawaii’s mothers and babies, Queen Kapiolani founded the Kapiolani Maternity Home in 1890. She worked tirelessly traveling the islands holding bazaars, luau and other events and benefits to raise the $8,000 needed. Over the years, the home expanded its services from labor and delivery to providing other health care services for women.

In 1909, Albert and Emma Kauikeolani Wilcox donated the funds to open Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital, a hospital for Hawaii’s children envisioned by Dr. James R. Judd and Sanford Dole. Concerned that two of every seven infants in Hawaii did not live to see their first birthday, the community rallied to match the Wilcox’s gift. In its first full year of operation, the hospital admitted 354 pediatric patients with an average length of stay of 19 days.

In 1978, the Kapiolani Hospital and the Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged to become Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children.

It's common to change the name when there is a MERGER of 2 hospitals, which is what the article says, two hospitals merged....

and seriously Hoss, do you truly believe the Obama family had so much pull when he was a child to get the hospital to change their name to confuse you 30 years later? ;)

It's common to change the name when there is a MERGER of 2 hospitals, which is what the article says, two hospitals merged....

and seriously Hoss, do you truly believe the Obama family had so much pull when he was a child to get the hospital to change their name to confuse you 30 years later? ;)

So they knew years before they merged they were going to merge and changed the name on his fake certificate? Hello? You're not too quick on the uptake

the so-called birth certificate says that his father was "african". In 1961 'African' would not have been used, it would have been negro or black. Its a fake, but a very good one. It also does not matter at this point, the incompetent asshole only as a year and a few months left.

History will record him as the worst president in US history. But you dem/libs got the first black (er half black) president, congratulations fools.

Still waiting for those records from Columbia and Harvard. You know, the ones that show him getting scholarships and grants as a foreign student.

He either was a foreign student or commited fraud to get the money. which is it?
Neither.

At least you still have Breitbart

Don't need either one, we have the truth, and in the end the truth will prevail.

I've seen this same phenomenon in people who believe in psychics and mediums. Their desire to believe the bullshit is incredibly powerful. No amount of facts will move them from their beliefs. It is a weird, willful kind of blindness. And they vilify those who attempt to bring them the truth.

Nothing can be done for someone who WANTS to believe something in the face of all evidence to the contrary.

You just have to watch them get fleeced. Nothing you can do about it.
Honeychile, there were network news videos of a small press conference in Obama's granny's house that have all disappeared. They were filmed by news crews in 2008 when the Messiah was campaigning, shown one or two times and then mysterious disappeared. Happens all the time since the Obama Cartel was formed.

A photo of Ann Dunham on safari in Kenya has just surfaced. The case against Obama has just gained unstoppable momentum!

11ltzrb.jpg

Neither.

when will you switch back to your jake user name? Why not just combine them and be 'rightwingerjake' ?

No but the Obama Cartel has enough pull since 2009 to change history to their liking. That phony birth certificate fools no one.

Neither.

when will you switch back to your jake user name? Why not just combine them and be 'rightwingerjake' ?

He's the sock? I knew someone was

A photo of Ann Dunham on safari in Kenya has just surfaced. The case against Obama has just gained unstoppable momentum!

11ltzrb.jpg

was she there with Laura Bush? Is that a young barry in the front seat?

Forum List

Back