Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

and Hillary is still a liar.

Who do you think is more likely to get the nomination?

Hillary or TRUMP?

Are you fucking crazy?

The liar, obviously.

and no matter how much she lies,
how blatantly she lies,
or how outrageous her lies.

the sheep will still vote for her.

Preparing your concession speech so soon?

Don't forget the liberal media, free stuff and illegal voting

Concession speech?

Trump has no chance to get the nomination, in fact, I predict he will be out of the race by Christmas.

I believe I've posted something like that before.

But, your deflection aside..

Do you think your fellow sheep will call Hillary on her lies?
What lies?

Trump obviously wants to revive the birther movement which he has kept festering for years. It may help him win the GOP nomination - but it won't help him win the General Election. It's just red meat for his bigot base.

Were you libs bigots when you questioned W's military record? Why is it bigoted to want the truth about obama?

His past is very cloudy in many areas. Just one: how did a poor half black kid pay the very expensive tuition at Harvard and Columbia? You say student loans, who co-signed them? You say scholarships and grants, what kind? Were they possibly reserved for foreign students?

Eventually we will all know the truth about the kenyan messiah, he will be out of office by then, but history will record him as the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the american people.

Trump obviously wants to revive the birther movement which he has kept festering for years. It may help him win the GOP nomination - but it won't help him win the General Election. It's just red meat for his bigot base.

Were you libs bigots when you questioned W's military record? Why is it bigoted to want the truth about obama?

His past is very cloudy in many areas. Just one: how did a poor half black kid pay the very expensive tuition at Harvard and Columbia? You say student loans, who co-signed them? You say scholarships and grants, what kind? Were they possibly reserved for foreign students?

Eventually we will all know the truth about the kenyan messiah, he will be out of office by then, but history will record him as the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the american people.
Racism on clear display here..

:lol:

exactly why is it racist to want the truth? BTW, what race is obama? White mother, black father. What race does that make him? Is he a member of the gray or tan race? WTF is wrong with you?

exactly why is it racist to want the truth? BTW, what race is obama? White mother, black father. What race does that make him? Is he a member of the gray or tan race? WTF is wrong with you?

//Just one: how did a poor half black kid pay the very expensive tuition at Harvard and Columbia? You say student loans, who co-signed them? You say scholarships and grants, what kind? Were they possibly reserved for foreign students? //

That's it right there..

It supposes that because of Obama's "race" that it was impossible for him to get scholarships based on ability.

Which, by the way? Was the case.

and Hillary is still a liar.

Who do you think is more likely to get the nomination?

Hillary or TRUMP?

Are you fucking crazy?

The liar, obviously.

how blatantly she lies,

Concession speech?

Trump has no chance to get the nomination, in fact, I predict he will be out of the race by Christmas.

What lies?

Benghazi was caused by a video
I landed under sniper fire
I never sent any classified data on my personal server
The clinton foundation does not take bribes
I never broke the law or state dept regulations
I like poor people
I didn't get fired from the watergate committee for lying and fraud.

Last edited:

//Just one: how did a poor half black kid pay the very expensive tuition at Harvard and Columbia? You say student loans, who co-signed them? You say scholarships and grants, what kind? Were they possibly reserved for foreign students? //

That's it right there..

It supposes that because of Obama's "race" that it was impossible for him to get scholarships based on ability.

sorry, how did a poor mixed race kid pay ......................

On ability? in his books he says he got average grades. Those colleges do not give scholarships and grants to average students. But they do give them to average foreign students.

You have no idea where he got the money, you are just trying to cover for your hero.

Obama's missing college records and Hillary's missing e-mails-----------------------and we thought those two had nothing in common except their constant lying.

Hillary or TRUMP?

Are you fucking crazy?

The liar, obviously.

how blatantly she lies,

Concession speech?

What lies?

I like poor people

Let's destroy your first meme.

As the attack in Benghazi was unfolding a few hours later, Mr. Abu Khattala told fellow Islamist fighters and others that the assault was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him.

In an interview a few days later, he pointedly declined to say whether an offensive online video might indeed warrant the destruction of the diplomatic mission or the killing of the ambassador. “From a religious point of view, it is hard to say whether it is good or bad,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...egin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?_r=0

Boom. Yeah, it was about that video that was made by a law breaker.

That's it right there..

sorry, how did a poor mixed race kid pay ......................

On ability? in his books he says he got average grades. Those colleges do not give scholarships and grants to average students. But they do give them to average foreign students.

You have no idea where he got the money, you are just trying to cover for your hero.

You do know how a scholarship works, don't you?

I'm not a racist.

Guess that's what's "wrong" with me in your world.

Hillary or TRUMP?

Are you fucking crazy?

The liar, obviously.

how blatantly she lies,

Concession speech?

What lies?

I like poor people

add to that her lie about not receiving a subpoena for her emails, a month after the subpoena was sent.

(Slow mail? Pony express?)

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Trump I m still a birther - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

“Honestly, I don’t want to get into it,” Trump said.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

Discuss. Will the birfers enjoy a fantastic comeback in the 2016 election??

LMAO!!!
The problem is not where Obabble was born...the problem is why he was born at all. Planned parenthood sure fugged up.

The liar, obviously.

how blatantly she lies,

Concession speech?

What lies?

I like poor people

Let's destroy your first meme.

As the attack in Benghazi was unfolding a few hours later, Mr. Abu Khattala told fellow Islamist fighters and others that the assault was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him.

In an interview a few days later, he pointedly declined to say whether an offensive online video might indeed warrant the destruction of the diplomatic mission or the killing of the ambassador. “From a religious point of view, it is hard to say whether it is good or bad,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...egin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?_r=0

Boom. Yeah, it was about that video that was made by a law breaker.
i'm still not sure which side you're on sallow...

The liar, obviously.

how blatantly she lies,

Concession speech?

What lies?

I like poor people

add to that her lie about not receiving a subpoena for her emails, a month after the subpoena was sent.

(Slow mail? Pony express?)

sniper fire...

i thought you we're supposed to already be in office before spinning off the whoppers.

if she was truly transparent, snipers couldn't even see her right ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back