Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Preparing your concession speech so soon?

Don't forget the liberal media, free stuff and illegal voting

Concession speech?

Trump has no chance to get the nomination, in fact, I predict he will be out of the race by Christmas.

I believe I've posted something like that before.

But, your deflection aside..

Do you think your fellow sheep will call Hillary on her lies?
What lies?

Benghazi was caused by a video
I landed under sniper fire
I never sent any classified data on my personal server
The clinton foundation does not take bribes
I never broke the law or state dept regulations
I like poor people
I didn't get fired from the watergate committee for lying and fraud.

Let's destroy your first meme.

As the attack in Benghazi was unfolding a few hours later, Mr. Abu Khattala told fellow Islamist fighters and others that the assault was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him.

In an interview a few days later, he pointedly declined to say whether an offensive online video might indeed warrant the destruction of the diplomatic mission or the killing of the ambassador. “From a religious point of view, it is hard to say whether it is good or bad,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...egin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?_r=0

Boom. Yeah, it was about that video that was made by a law breaker.
i'm still not sure which side you're on sallow...

Little early to be hitting the scotch.

The liar, obviously.

and no matter how much she lies,
how blatantly she lies,
or how outrageous her lies.

the sheep will still vote for her.

Preparing your concession speech so soon?

Don't forget the liberal media, free stuff and illegal voting

Concession speech?

Trump has no chance to get the nomination, in fact, I predict he will be out of the race by Christmas.

I believe I've posted something like that before.

But, your deflection aside..

Do you think your fellow sheep will call Hillary on her lies?
What lies?

Benghazi was caused by a video
I landed under sniper fire
I never sent any classified data on my personal server
The clinton foundation does not take bribes
I never broke the law or state dept regulations
I like poor people
I didn't get fired from the watergate committee for lying and fraud.

Let's destroy your first meme.

As the attack in Benghazi was unfolding a few hours later, Mr. Abu Khattala told fellow Islamist fighters and others that the assault was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him.

In an interview a few days later, he pointedly declined to say whether an offensive online video might indeed warrant the destruction of the diplomatic mission or the killing of the ambassador. “From a religious point of view, it is hard to say whether it is good or bad,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...egin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?_r=0

Boom. Yeah, it was about that video that was made by a law breaker.

wrong.

Were you libs bigots when you questioned W's military record? Why is it bigoted to want the truth about obama?

His past is very cloudy in many areas. Just one: how did a poor half black kid pay the very expensive tuition at Harvard and Columbia? You say student loans, who co-signed them? You say scholarships and grants, what kind? Were they possibly reserved for foreign students?

Eventually we will all know the truth about the kenyan messiah, he will be out of office by then, but history will record him as the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the american people.
Racism on clear display here..

:lol:

exactly why is it racist to want the truth? BTW, what race is obama? White mother, black father. What race does that make him? Is he a member of the gray or tan race? WTF is wrong with you?

//Just one: how did a poor half black kid pay the very expensive tuition at Harvard and Columbia? You say student loans, who co-signed them? You say scholarships and grants, what kind? Were they possibly reserved for foreign students? //

That's it right there..

It supposes that because of Obama's "race" that it was impossible for him to get scholarships based on ability.

Which, by the way? Was the case.

sorry, how did a poor mixed race kid pay ......................

On ability? in his books he says he got average grades. Those colleges do not give scholarships and grants to average students. But they do give them to average foreign students.

You have no idea where he got the money, you are just trying to cover for your hero.

You do know how a scholarship works, don't you?

Uhhh, yeah. do you? what exactly are you claiming about obama's college career?

Were you libs bigots when you questioned W's military record? Why is it bigoted to want the truth about obama?

His past is very cloudy in many areas. Just one: how did a poor half black kid pay the very expensive tuition at Harvard and Columbia? You say student loans, who co-signed them? You say scholarships and grants, what kind? Were they possibly reserved for foreign students?

Eventually we will all know the truth about the kenyan messiah, he will be out of office by then, but history will record him as the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the american people.

exactly why is it racist to want the truth? BTW, what race is obama? White mother, black father. What race does that make him? Is he a member of the gray or tan race? WTF is wrong with you?

//Just one: how did a poor half black kid pay the very expensive tuition at Harvard and Columbia? You say student loans, who co-signed them? You say scholarships and grants, what kind? Were they possibly reserved for foreign students? //

That's it right there..

It supposes that because of Obama's "race" that it was impossible for him to get scholarships based on ability.

On ability? in his books he says he got average grades. Those colleges do not give scholarships and grants to average students. But they do give them to average foreign students.

You have no idea where he got the money, you are just trying to cover for your hero.

Yes.

What qualified him for a scholarship, and who supplied it?

Trump obviously wants to revive the birther movement which he has kept festering for years. It may help him win the GOP nomination - but it won't help him win the General Election. It's just red meat for his bigot base.

I'm not a racist.

Guess that's what's "wrong" with me in your world.

I'm not a racist either. But why is it that its always you dems and libs that bring race into every topic?

We all know the answer, because you have nothing else. obama has failed, liberalism has failed, hillary is a liar and a criminal, so all you can do is create a false race narrative to cover the failures of your ideology and your leaders.

780891dda3a4c13d9e8bf3f453688555.jpg

We all know the answer, because you have nothing else. obama has failed, liberalism has failed, hillary is a liar and a criminal, so all you can do is create a false race narrative to cover the failures of your ideology and your leaders.
We need this man back....
tongue10.jpg

You dem/libs do know that it was the hillary campaign in 08 that started the birth place question, don't you?

do you also know that it was Valerie Jarret that started the hillary e-mail controversy?

do you wonder why the obamas and clintons hate each other so much?

Trump obviously wants to revive the birther movement which he has kept festering for years. It may help him win the GOP nomination - but it won't help him win the General Election. It's just red meat for his bigot base.

I'm not a racist.

Guess that's what's "wrong" with me in your world.

I'm not a racist either. But why is it that its always you dems and libs that bring race into every topic?

I've been watching your posts for many years. You've never said anything about Reagan's race, George W. Bush's race, Hillary Clinton's race, or even Bill Clinton's race.

Curiously enough, you have constantly pointed out Barack Obama's race, national origin and religion.

Now why is that?

That's it right there..

Yes.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Was a Foreign College Student?

You dem/libs do know that it was the hillary campaign in 08 that started the birth place question, don't you?

do you also know that it was Valerie Jarret that started the hillary e-mail controversy?

Hillary Clinton alluded to it and then dropped it.

It's now 2015, and you folks are still spewing this garbage.

You do know that Fishy doesn't bother to factcheck before spouting...

Was Clinton the Original Birther? (spoiler alert...no)

Did Valerie Jarrett Leak Hillary's Email? (spoiler alert...unsupported bovine feces)

That's it right there..

Yes.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Was a Foreign College Student?

Did ask if he were a foreign college student?

I dismissed that about 5 minutes after I googled it.

Care to try again, and stay on subject?

Hillary Clinton alluded to it and then dropped it.

It's now 2015, and you folks are still spewing this garbage.

Right...

the person that threw the snowball isn't responsible for the avalanche

That's it right there..

Yes.

Could have been his grades. We know he graduated from Harvard Law School with honors; he could have done as well earlier to earn scholarships.

She did not start it. Amazingly, no matter how many time rightards are shown it started earlier on freerepublic.com, y'all keep repeating the lie about Hillary anyway. Oh well, if nothing else, you prove that righties are ineducable.

Forum List

Back