Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Birthers have one thing in common

11998723_10205143316043603_1052396024_n.jpg
great... now the democrats are going to want a pic like this too.

So, Trump sent investigators to Hawaii. What did they find? Why won't Trump tell us? I really want to know!

The question Trump answered was how would he get rid of Muslim training camps. While he didn't offer up any suggestions, his response didn't reveal if he's still a birther or not. And based on the manner in which Trump made a public testicle of himself in the past over Obama's birth certificate, I doubt he's going to want to talk about that as long as he can avoid it.
So, you think there are Muslim training camps here too?

So, Trump sent investigators to Hawaii. What did they find? Why won't Trump tell us? I really want to know!
maybe he doesn't want his adversaries to know. maybe as CIC he wouldn't tell our enemies our military plans either. just saying, probably not such a winning strategy.
if obama has any cover ups.. we'll know.

Last edited:
The question Trump answered was how would he get rid of Muslim training camps. While he didn't offer up any suggestions, his response didn't reveal if he's still a birther or not. And based on the manner in which Trump made a public testicle of himself in the past over Obama's birth certificate, I doubt he's going to want to talk about that as long as he can avoid it.
So, you think there are Muslim training camps here too?
Yes, DC, the white house.

maybe he doesn't want his adversaries to know. maybe as CIC he wouldn't tell our enemies our military plans either. just saying, probably not such a winning strategy.

Gee, that makes perfect sense...to a NaziCon.

i'm not sure what that means.

i'm not sure what that means.

Look in the mirror.

Trump is still doing Hillary's dirty work. He still is acting as her stooge. Birther my eye.

By keeping birthism in the public eye he is doing what he can to get Hillary elected

Forum List

Back