Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

CNN says that Trump is now saying he didn't hear the Obama/Muslim remark. I don't believe him! However, he can still respond by saying what he would have said if he had heard it.

There are a lot of intelligent republicans. Since Trump has successfully co-opted the lunatic fringe from people like Cruz, he feels like he is on top of the world. However, the mainstream is going to identify him more and more with people that they do not want to rub elbows with. The people who nominated Bush, McCain, and Romney, are never going to put up with Trump. I think that he has peaked out right about now. Play time is over. The masses have been entertained. It is almost time for the Koch brothers to tell the power brokers who to really nominate.

Trump has moved beyond birther

He also believes vaccinations cause autism

We need to ask him about 9-11 and the moon landings
That's not what Trump said. You're a liar. Trump and Carson even agreed on the topic during the debate. Are you saying you disagree with Carson and Trump on this subject?
This is what he said:
"Autism has become an epidemic. Twenty-five years ago, 35 years ago, you look at the statistics, not even close. It has gotten totally out of control," Trump said. "I am totally in favor of vaccines. But I want smaller doses over a longer period of time. Same exact amount, but you take this little beautiful baby, and you pump—I mean, it looks just like it's meant for a horse, not for a child, and we've had so many instances, people that work for me."
He added: "Just the other day, 2 years old, 2½ years old, a child, a beautiful child went to have the vaccine, and came back, and a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic." Trump did not elaborate on whose child he was talking about."

How is that not a claim that vaccines cause autism?

Trump now says he didn't hear the question. Well, here's the text of the exchange:

Donald Trump on Thursday fielded a question from a New Hampshire man alleging that President Barack Obama is a Muslim and was not born in the United States. In the process, the reality television star and real estate mogul proved that he himself still believes those falsehoods.

"We have a problem in this country. It's called Muslims. We know our current president is one," the man told Trump.

"You know he's not even an American. We have training camps growing where they want to kill us. That's my question. When can we get rid of them?" he asked.

Speaking at a rally in the Granite State, Trump seemed to agree with the man and praised his question.

"We're going to be looking at a lot of things," Trump responded. "A lot of people are saying there are bad things happening out there. We're going to be looking at that and a lot of other things."

More: Donald Trump Responds To Question From A Birther By Demonstrating That He Is Still A Birther

If Trump didn't "hear" the question - why didn't he ask the racist nut to repeat it? Trump is a lying piece of shit. No wonder he attracts all the NaziCon dregs and nuts.

Donald Trump Responds To Question From A Birther By Demonstrating That He Is Still A Birther
A man asked him "when can we get rid of" Muslims?
007500173c39.jpg

Marina Fang Associate Politics Editor, The Huffington Post

Posted: 09/17/2015 09:34 PM EDT | Edited: 09/17/2015 09:45 PM EDT

Donald Trump on Thursday fielded a question from a New Hampshire man alleging that President Barack Obama is a Muslim and was not born in the United States. In the process, the reality television star and real estate mogul proved that he himself still believes those falsehoods.

"We have a problem in this country. It's called Muslims. We know our current president is one," the man told Trump.

"You know he's not even an American. We have training camps growing where they want to kill us. That's my question. When can we get rid of them?" he asked.

Speaking at a rally in the Granite State, Trump seemed to agree with the man and praised his question.

"We're going to be looking at a lot of things," Trump responded. "A lot of people are saying there are bad things happening out there. We're going to be looking at that and a lot of other things."

I think The Donald was just being vague and - unfortunately - like a politician.

I think what he should've said is, "I do not believe President Obama and I share the same Christian views and values."

obviously i'm glad to get this out in the open. lot's of people are curious about all of the glaring errors and coincidences in the Obama provenance, no lie can live forever.

That's not what Trump said. You're a liar. Trump and Carson even agreed on the topic during the debate. Are you saying you disagree with Carson and Trump on this subject?

Actually Trump lied about the link or is just plain stupid

The origins of Donald Trump’s autism/vaccine theory and how it was completely debunked eons ago

Are americans allowed to hold opinions and beliefs that differ from those proscribed by the government?

What Trump and Carson said about using smaller doses of vaccines over a longer period of time is exactly what most pediatricians are now saying, and practicing.
But that does not bolster the Democrat talking points of the day.

This is what he said:
"Autism has become an epidemic. Twenty-five years ago, 35 years ago, you look at the statistics, not even close. It has gotten totally out of control," Trump said. "I am totally in favor of vaccines. But I want smaller doses over a longer period of time. Same exact amount, but you take this little beautiful baby, and you pump—I mean, it looks just like it's meant for a horse, not for a child, and we've had so many instances, people that work for me."
He added: "Just the other day, 2 years old, 2½ years old, a child, a beautiful child went to have the vaccine, and came back, and a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic." Trump did not elaborate on whose child he was talking about."

How is that not a claim that vaccines cause autism?
Do you have autism?

The origins of Donald Trump’s autism/vaccine theory and how it was completely debunked eons ago

Are americans allowed to hold opinions and beliefs that differ from those proscribed by the government?

What Trump and Carson said about using smaller doses of vaccines over a longer period of time is exactly what most pediatricians are now saying, and practicing.

Trump is saying that autism and vaccination are linked- which is just bogus science- and Carson never agreed with him on that.

Quoting Trump:
Lots of autism and vaccine response. Stop these massive doses immediately. Go back to single, spread out shots! What do we have to lose.

Carson was way too polite to Trump on the issue- he should have simply said Trump is an idiot and he would have been accurate and providing important information to Repubicans.

Trump is saying that autism and vaccination are linked- which is just bogus science- and Carson never agreed with him on that.

Quoting Trump:
Lots of autism and vaccine response. Stop these massive doses immediately. Go back to single, spread out shots! What do we have to lose.

Carson was way too polite to Trump on the issue- he should have simply said Trump is an idiot and he would have been accurate and providing important information to Repubicans.
Liar. Why do you want to make little children autistic? Are you one of those baby killers? Are you a satan worshiper?

Trump now says he didn't hear the question. Well, here's the text of the exchange:

More: Donald Trump Responds To Question From A Birther By Demonstrating That He Is Still A Birther

If Trump didn't "hear" the question - why didn't he ask the racist nut to repeat it? Trump is a lying piece of shit. No wonder he attracts all the NaziCon dregs and nuts.

The hildebeast appreciates your vote. She is trying to figure out a way to run the government from a jail cell, any ideas?

Quoting Trump:

the birther issues have not yet been resolved. Obama life story is constantly changing.

why did oreilly report as fact, obama's father lived in connecticut for several years. why wouldn't oreilly be able to figure out that he wasn't a baby in 1977. there are so many things like this. what's really scary is that people just believe him... i get nervous when the media says "just accept it, there is no more talk". that's it.

Last edited:
The question Trump answered was how would he get rid of Muslim training camps. While he didn't offer up any suggestions, his response didn't reveal if he's still a birther or not. And based on the manner in which Trump made a public testicle of himself in the past over Obama's birth certificate, I doubt he's going to want to talk about that as long as he can avoid it.

Trump obviously wants to revive the birther movement which he has kept festering for years. It may help him win the GOP nomination - but it won't help him win the General Election. It's just red meat for his bigot base.

posts 1594 & 5 are different and spot on. i'm in the birther top 100, and i still don't know if he's a birther or not. when you think about it, he really hasn't said or done that much. he raises a brow, then he let's the liberal Obama media protectors fill in the blanks,
this is the Trump genius, Reagan had it too. believe me, the ones least riled up about this media frenzy, are DJT, then Reagan..:)

the op upside down clown is an obot. heh... fizzle

maybe your base is bigots, ever think of that ? red meat ? really ?

Last edited:
Trump obviously wants to revive the birther movement which he has kept festering for years. It may help him win the GOP nomination - but it won't help him win the General Election. It's just red meat for his bigot base.

Trump did not ask the question. The guy was probably a clinton plant. Trump handled it well, he did not declare war on muslims.

It is not his job to defend obama against people who believe that obama is a fraud.

This thread just shows how desperate the dems are and how deep down inside they know that Hillary is a loser, a liar, and a corrupt bitch.

What I find completely confusing is how Republicans can still land on the birther question seven years after it was put to bed. Doesn't anyone on the right understand that it makes them look ridiculous and superficial?

Forum List

Back