Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

No one ever actually believed that Obama wasn't born in the United States of America.....some people just like the way it sounds.
i do.
since the second coming of the original BC, which ironically no one can see.

home·land
ˈhōmˌland/
noun
  1. a person's or a people's native land.
    "I could finally go back to my homeland"
    synonyms: native land, country of origin, home, birthplace, hometown; More
i pick mombasa
No, you never did, and neither did anyone else. All birthers are simply dishonest.

well, i don't know you that well. at least you're not dogmatic like some of the others.

No one ever actually believed that Obama wasn't born in the United States of America.....some people just like the way it sounds.
i do.

home·land
ˈhōmˌland/
noun
i pick mombasa
No, you never did, and neither did anyone else. All birthers are simply dishonest.

well, i don't know you that well. at least you're not dogmatic like some of the others.

The only reason Donald Trump is successful right now is that both Democrats and Republicans offer us nothing but terrible choices. He's tapped into two important issues, immigration and the demise of the middle class, which obviously both have great economic and social/cultural implications. The problem for Donald is that he doesn't go very deep, he can spout simplistic platitudes, but can he discuss foreign and defense policies intelligently? It doesn't seem like he can. And even if he could school himself, at least know a few things about running a country, he could never get past being an undignified, uncouth, bombastic bull shiter. You can't polish this guy up, he'll always be the quintessential New York asshole.

i do.

home·land
ˈhōmˌland/
noun
i pick mombasa

The only reason Donald Trump is successful right now is that both Democrats and Republicans offer us nothing but terrible choices. He's tapped into two important issues, immigration and the demise of the middle class, which obviously both have great economic and social/cultural implications. The problem for Donald is that he doesn't go very deep, he can spout simplistic platitudes, but can he discuss foreign and defense policies intelligently? It doesn't seem like he can. And even if he could school himself, at least know a few things about running a country, he could never get past being an undignified, uncouth, bombastic bull shiter. You can't polish this guy up, he'll always be the quintessential New York asshole.
doesn't that stereotype new yorkers ? what few things would you tell him about running the country ?

i think two important things he as tapped into are truth and money. lot's of folks like that.

i do.

home·land
ˈhōmˌland/
noun
i pick mombasa

doesn't that stereotype new yorkers ? what few things would you tell him about running the country ?

i think two important things he as tapped into are truth and money. lot's of folks like that.
Stereotype? Are you fucking kidding or what? Trump is an archetype.

At 12 seconds she doesn't say Obama was born in Kenya. You must be looking at a different video.

Your command of the English language is lacking.

Its more than sufficient to recognize that she never once says that Obama was born in Kenya.

Again, are you sure you're not looking at a different video?

As usual you set a false paradigm then argue against it. I never said she uttered the exact words "he was born in Kenya."

So you now admit she never said he was born in Kenya. Excellent. And it only took you three posts to concede the point.

Of course he wasn't really born there and Kenya isn't really his home country. She like him likes to "bend" the truth to suit their agenda. When it fits his agenda he will make mention of his middle name. When it seems to make Barry cool and fits her agenda she will outright say he is from Kenya. Just like the book brochure that said he was born in Kenya. Obama had to know but let it ride, good for business.

That simply makes no sense. As Obama's place of birth being Hawaii was already well known and cited numerous times in nationally syndicated newspapers like the New York Times and the Chicago Sun Tribune. Why would Obama let a fact checking error in an obscure pamphlet 'ride' when it could be checked against these articles and disproven? It would damage his credibility with any publisher for no particular gain.

Your narrative is just silly. What's far more likely is that it was merely a fact checking error. One so obscure that Obama didn't notice until 2007. And even Breitbart didn't notice until 2012. As the pamphlet was circulated only among a small number of publishing houses more than 20 years ago.

Your story is silly and simply makes no sense.
At 12 seconds she doesn't say Obama was born in Kenya. You must be looking at a different video.

Its more than sufficient to recognize that she never once says that Obama was born in Kenya.

As usual you set a false paradigm then argue against it. I never said she uttered the exact words "he was born in Kenya."

So you now admit she never said he was born in Kenya. Excellent. And it only took you three posts to concede the point.

Of course he wasn't really born there and Kenya isn't really his home country. She like him likes to "bend" the truth to suit their agenda. When it fits his agenda he will make mention of his middle name. When it seems to make Barry cool and fits her agenda she will outright say he is from Kenya. Just like the book brochure that said he was born in Kenya. Obama had to know but let it ride, good for business.

That simply makes no sense. As Obama's place of birth being Hawaii was already well known and cited numerous times in nationally syndicated newspapers like the New York Times and the Chicago Sun Tribune. Why would Obama let a fact checking error in an obscure pamphlet 'ride' when it could be checked against these articles and disproven? It would damage his credibility with any publisher for no particular gain.

Your narrative is just silly. What's far more likely is that it was merely a fact checking error. One so obscure that Obama didn't notice until 2007. And even Breitbart didn't notice until 2012. As the pamphlet was circulated only among a small number of publishing houses more than 20 years ago.

You say a lot of crap to protect the king.

I merely recognize that your narrative is silly. As Obama's Hawaiian birth could be verified with relative ease by checking any of the major papers that affirmed his birth place as Hawaii. Eliminating any incentive to lie about it. As the articles affirming his birth in Hawaii came *before* the pamphlet.

Worse, if he wanted to popularize the idea that he was born in Kenya, this obscure pamphlet that was only given to prospective publishers was an abysmal way to do it. As it was so obscure that even breitbart didn't find it until 2012.

There's no way your argument works. Its silly, makes no sense, nor is backed by any evidence.

You say he was well known and his place of birth was well known, then how in the hell did a literary agent make such a mistake? Why was it changed after 22 years, someone knew about it?

It was a fact checking error. As these same articles stated that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya. And that Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

Its an easy enough mistake to make. And the editor of the pamphlet admitted that the mistake was hers, and at no point did Obama tell her he was born in Kenya.

Killing your bone dumb narrative yet again. As you can quote no one who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya. Not a single person.

Fact checking error really? Did the woman pull that fact out her ass? What would even give her the impression Obama was born in Kenya? Because his father was born in Kenya? Of course she is going to say it was a fact checking error, at least she admits to being an idiot. But it is clear that she was doing it the hype the book nothing more..

Once again Birthers demonstrate that they rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

Because that is all you have.

i do.

home·land
ˈhōmˌland/
noun
i pick mombasa

hillary is from new york... not a billionaire.

i do.

home·land
ˈhōmˌland/
noun
i pick mombasa

obama questioning trump, that's racism, according to your new definition... right ??

Last edited:

You say a lot of crap to protect the king.

I merely recognize that your narrative is silly. As Obama's Hawaiian birth could be verified with relative ease by checking any of the major papers that affirmed his birth place as Hawaii. Eliminating any incentive to lie about it. As the articles affirming his birth in Hawaii came *before* the pamphlet.

Worse, if he wanted to popularize the idea that he was born in Kenya, this obscure pamphlet that was only given to prospective publishers was an abysmal way to do it. As it was so obscure that even breitbart didn't find it until 2012.

There's no way your argument works. Its silly, makes no sense, nor is backed by any evidence.

You say he was well known and his place of birth was well known, then how in the hell did a literary agent make such a mistake? Why was it changed after 22 years, someone knew about it?

It was a fact checking error. As these same articles stated that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya. And that Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

Its an easy enough mistake to make. And the editor of the pamphlet admitted that the mistake was hers, and at no point did Obama tell her he was born in Kenya.

Killing your bone dumb narrative yet again. As you can quote no one who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya. Not a single person.

Fact checking error really? Did the woman pull that fact out her ass? What would even give her the impression Obama was born in Kenya? Because his father was born in Kenya? Of course she is going to say it was a fact checking error, at least she admits to being an idiot. But it is clear that she was doing it the hype the book nothing more..

Once again Birthers demonstrate that they rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

Because that is all you have.
thanks surran0bot... that's always been helpful... :)

Trump has moved beyond birther

He also believes vaccinations cause autism

We need to ask him about 9-11 and the moon landings

Good Thread. This will awaken sheep. all this attention for listening then answering a question. Obama's past is fake. more people know it now that's all.

if anyone thinks Trump is running to defend Obama.... The Obama scandals, including the birth certificate caper, benghazi, and on and on, are gong to be heard more and more, this i promise.

we have time.

That's not what Trump said. You're a liar. Trump and Carson even agreed on the topic during the debate. Are you saying you disagree with Carson and Trump on this subject?

That's not what Trump said. You're a liar. Trump and Carson even agreed on the topic during the debate. Are you saying you disagree with Carson and Trump on this subject?

Actually Trump lied about the link or is just plain stupid

The origins of Donald Trump’s autism/vaccine theory and how it was completely debunked eons ago

The origins of Donald Trump’s autism/vaccine theory and how it was completely debunked eons ago
We talking about the debate? Or are you moving the goal posts to some out of context hit piece? My best friend has an autistic child and yes he got a high fever after his massive vaccination. Ramming a all that shit ALL AT ONCE into the veins of a baby ... NUTZ

Are americans allowed to hold opinions and beliefs that differ from those proscribed by the government?

What Trump and Carson said about using smaller doses of vaccines over a longer period of time is exactly what most pediatricians are now saying, and practicing.

Forum List

Back