Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Which is an acknowledgement that all of the Birther claims about President Obama spending millions of dollars to hide anything are just lies.
how do you know what he spent on what, cause i don't. is that your argument ??

are there some records you have access to that we have yet 2 discover ??

this is a good example of debunking something that doesn't exist... as w/the virtual bc pdf

obot do us all a favor and give us the name of the person that posted the long form..
at least he or she should exist... right ??

Which is an acknowledgement that all of the Birther claims about President Obama spending millions of dollars to hide anything are just lies.
you and the obots are going to lose this one jj. the clock is running out.
What are we going to lose? :dunno:

What clock is there? :dunno:

You are no closer now to proving Obama was born in Kenya than you were 7 years ago. You're still fighting with the same failed idiocy you were fighting with then. Who knows how insane you have to be to think your lack of tangible evidence is going to magically become valid proof someday?
a lot has happened in those seven years.

Yeppers, Michelle Obama, still a birther:

And where did Michelle say Obama was born in Kenya?

I've watched that clip repeatedly and I didn't see it. Give us the time stamp.

Geez, now I have to teach English. (12 seconds is the time stamp)

home country (həʊm ˈkʌntrɪ)

Definitions
noun

the country a person comes from

Definition of home country Collins English Dictionary

how many times did you watch it ? just curious.

It does not matter how many times. If one does not know the meaning of words they can watch the same thing over and over thinking it doesn't say what she clearly says.

It does not matter how many times. If one does not know the meaning of words they can watch the same thing over and over thinking it doesn't say what she clearly says.

And she never says President Obama was born there.

However, the State of Hawaii says very clearly that President Obama was born in Hawaii- no need to try to find a definition of what they meant.

Health Director
Loretta
Fuddy said.

I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and a
ttest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i

Definitions
noun

At 12 seconds she doesn't say Obama was born in Kenya. You must be looking at a different video.

Definitions
noun

At 12 seconds she doesn't say Obama was born in Kenya. You must be looking at a different video.

Your command of the English language is lacking. As usual you set a false paradigm then argue against it. I never said she uttered the exact words "he was born in Kenya." But don't let that stop you. As I clearly pointed out to you the definition of what she did say which means, he was born there.

Of course he wasn't really born there and Kenya isn't really his home country. She like him likes to "bend" the truth to suit their agenda. When it fits his agenda he will make mention of his middle name. When it seems to make Barry cool and fits her agenda she will outright say he is from Kenya. Just like the book brocure that said he was born in Kenya. Obama had to know but let it ride, good for business.

Definitions
noun

Your command of the English language is lacking.

Its more than sufficient to recognize that she never once says that Obama was born in Kenya.

Again, are you sure you're not looking at a different video?

As usual you set a false paradigm then argue against it. I never said she uttered the exact words "he was born in Kenya."

So you now admit she never said he was born in Kenya. Excellent. And it only took you three posts to concede the point.

Of course he wasn't really born there and Kenya isn't really his home country. She like him likes to "bend" the truth to suit their agenda. When it fits his agenda he will make mention of his middle name. When it seems to make Barry cool and fits her agenda she will outright say he is from Kenya. Just like the book brochure that said he was born in Kenya. Obama had to know but let it ride, good for business.

That simply makes no sense. As Obama's place of birth being Hawaii was already well known and cited numerous times in nationally syndicated newspapers like the New York Times and the Chicago Sun Tribune. Why would Obama let a fact checking error in an obscure pamphlet 'ride' when it could be checked against these articles and disproven? It would damage his credibility with any publisher for no particular gain.

Your narrative is just silly. What's far more likely is that it was merely a fact checking error. One so obscure that Obama didn't notice until 2007. And even Breitbart didn't notice until 2012. As the pamphlet was circulated only among a small number of publishing houses more than 20 years ago.

Your story is silly and simply makes no sense.

Definitions
noun

Its more than sufficient to recognize that she never once says that Obama was born in Kenya.

As usual you set a false paradigm then argue against it. I never said she uttered the exact words "he was born in Kenya."

So you now admit she never said he was born in Kenya. Excellent. And it only took you three posts to concede the point.

Of course he wasn't really born there and Kenya isn't really his home country. She like him likes to "bend" the truth to suit their agenda. When it fits his agenda he will make mention of his middle name. When it seems to make Barry cool and fits her agenda she will outright say he is from Kenya. Just like the book brochure that said he was born in Kenya. Obama had to know but let it ride, good for business.

That simply makes no sense. As Obama's place of birth being Hawaii was already well known and cited numerous times in nationally syndicated newspapers like the New York Times and the Chicago Sun Tribune. Why would Obama let a fact checking error in an obscure pamphlet 'ride' when it could be checked against these articles and disproven? It would damage his credibility with any publisher for no particular gain.

Your narrative is just silly. What's far more likely is that it was merely a fact checking error. One so obscure that Obama didn't notice until 2007. And even Breitbart didn't notice until 2012. As the pamphlet was circulated only among a small number of publishing houses more than 20 years ago.

Definitions
noun

You say a lot of crap to protect the king.

You say he was well known and his place of birth was well known, then how in the hell did a literary agent make such a mistake? Why was it changed after 22 years, someone knew about it?

I never said what you say about Michelle. I never once said she said "was born in Kenya." What she did say means he was from Kenya, ie born in Kenya. What she meant to say, but obviously not smart enough, was that they were going back to Obama's FATHER's home country.

She said what she said. You do understand English and word meanings?

Definitions
noun

Definitions
noun

I merely recognize that your narrative is silly. As Obama's Hawaiian birth could be verified with relative ease by checking any of the major papers that affirmed his birth place as Hawaii. Eliminating any incentive to lie about it. As the articles affirming his birth in Hawaii came *before* the pamphlet.

Worse, if he wanted to popularize the idea that he was born in Kenya, this obscure pamphlet that was only given to prospective publishers was an abysmal way to do it. As it was so obscure that even breitbart didn't find it until 2012.

There's no way your argument works. Its silly, makes no sense, nor is backed by any evidence.

You say he was well known and his place of birth was well known, then how in the hell did a literary agent make such a mistake? Why was it changed after 22 years, someone knew about it?

It was a fact checking error. As these same articles stated that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya. And that Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

Its an easy enough mistake to make. And the editor of the pamphlet admitted that the mistake was hers, and at no point did Obama tell her he was born in Kenya.

Killing your bone dumb narrative yet again. As you can quote no one who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya. Not a single person.

Definitions
noun

Definitions
noun

I merely recognize that your narrative is silly. As Obama's Hawaiian birth could be verified with relative ease by checking any of the major papers that affirmed his birth place as Hawaii. Eliminating any incentive to lie about it. As the articles affirming his birth in Hawaii came *before* the pamphlet.

Worse, if he wanted to popularize the idea that he was born in Kenya, this obscure pamphlet that was only given to prospective publishers was an abysmal way to do it. As it was so obscure that even breitbart didn't find it until 2012.

There's no way your argument works. Its silly, makes no sense, nor is backed by any evidence.

It was a fact checking error. As these same articles stated that Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya. And that Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

Its an easy enough mistake to make. And the editor of the pamphlet admitted that the mistake was hers, and at no point did Obama tell her he was born in Kenya.

Killing your bone dumb narrative yet again. As you can quote no one who claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya. Not a single person.

Fact checking error really? Did the woman pull that fact out her ass? What would even give her the impression Obama was born in Kenya? Because his father was born in Kenya? Of course she is going to say it was a fact checking error, at least she admits to being an idiot. But it is clear that she was doing it the hype the book nothing more.

Mrs. Obama certainly indicates that Obama was born in Kenya, you can confuse it all you want but she said what she said. Did she know it to be true? No she did not, in my opinion. So either she is a birther, confused over the English language, or an outright liar. Take your pick.

Or change the dictionary definition to home country to mean something other then where someone is from. Maybe change it to what she meant in this case, where his heart lies.

I hear em.

ObamaBooklet.png
You're hearing things. :cuckoo:

To hell with the Muslim foreigner. Capisce.
And who cares what you think?

We're just hoping his home-nation keeps him this time. Go for it Kenya!!

Fact checking error really? Did the woman pull that fact out her ass? What would even give her the impression Obama was born in Kenya? Because his father was born in Kenya? Of course she is going to say it was a fact checking error, at least she admits to being an idiot. But it is clear that she was doing it the hype the book nothing more.

Mrs. Obama certainly indicates that Obama was born in Kenya, you can confuse it all you want but she said what she said. Did she know it to be true? No she did not, in my opinion. So either she is a birther, confused over the English language, or an outright liar. Take your pick.

Or change the dictionary definition to home country to mean something other then where someone is from. Maybe change it to what she meant in this case, where his heart lies.
WTF? What book was his publicist hyping by claiming he was born in Kenya??

You'll make anything up, won't ya?

WTF? What book was his publicist hyping by claiming he was born in Kenya??
It was to be for Obama's first autobiography, 'Journeys in Black and White', where the publisher advanced him $40,000 and he never finished it.

Fact checking error really? Did the woman pull that fact out her ass? What would even give her the impression Obama was born in Kenya? Because his father was born in Kenya?
Obama and his father share the same name. Its a small matter to get them mixed up. As fact checking errors go, its not a big deal.

Of course she is going to say it was a fact checking error, at least she admits to being an idiot. But it is clear that she was doing it the hype the book nothing more.

Its clear you have no idea what you're talking about. Remember, even after her literary agency worked with Obama to help sell Dreams from my Father where Obama clearly affirms he was born in Hawaiii.......the mistaken entry remained buried on their website for 11 more years.

Which screams 'fact checking error'. And when the woman who edited the pamphlet was asked, she indicated the mistake was hers and that she made a fact checking error. And that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

All of the evidence is on one side of this issue. And no one claims that Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

Mrs. Obama certainly indicates that Obama was born in Kenya, you can confuse it all you want but she said what she said.

We've done this dance. And you were never able to produce the quote of her saying that Obama was born in Kenya.

Not once.

Your story doesn't make the slightest sense, being contradicted by numerous newspaper articles before the mistake in an obscure pamphlet and contradicted by Obama's autobiography and numerous newspaper articles after the mistake in an obscure pamphlet.

A small fact checking error matches the evidence. And makes complete sense.

i only asked because it's... you know..... thirty seconds... :)

No one ever actually believed that Obama wasn't born in the United States of America.....some people just like the way it sounds.
i do.
since the second coming of the original BC, which ironically no one can see.

home·land
ˈhōmˌland/
noun
  1. a person's or a people's native land.
    "I could finally go back to my homeland"
    synonyms: native land, country of origin, home, birthplace, hometown; More
i pick mombasa

No one ever actually believed that Obama wasn't born in the United States of America.....some people just like the way it sounds.
i do.
since the second coming of the original BC, which ironically no one can see.

home·land
ˈhōmˌland/
noun
  1. a person's or a people's native land.
    "I could finally go back to my homeland"
    synonyms: native land, country of origin, home, birthplace, hometown; More
i pick mombasa
No, you never did, and neither did anyone else. All birthers are simply dishonest.

Forum List

Back