Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Anyone who still believes President Obama paid his lawyers big bucks to conceal his 'true birth certificate' is an idiot.

then what did he pay his lawyers big bucks for ??

Donald Trump claims Obama has spent 2 million in legal fees defending lawsuits about his birth certificate PolitiFact
nobody knows what money was spent...

Which is an acknowledgement that all of the Birther claims about President Obama spending millions of dollars to hide anything are just lies.

Anyone who still believes President Obama paid his lawyers big bucks to conceal his 'true birth certificate' is an idiot.

Donald Trump claims Obama has spent 2 million in legal fees defending lawsuits about his birth certificate PolitiFact

Which is an acknowledgement that all of the Birther claims about President Obama spending millions of dollars to hide anything are just lies.
how do you know what he spent on what, cause i don't. is that your argument ??

are there some records you have access to that we have yet 2 discover ??

this is a good example of debunking something that doesn't exist... as w/the virtual bc pdf

obot do us all a favor and give us the name of the person that posted the long form..

Last edited:
did you guys pick up on mark penn's "elite" comment/suggestion ??

also, this has perplexed me for years. i still think doctor corsi is right... about all of it.

Obama s birth hospital hides White House letter

where's the birth certificate mr. obama ??
Help me understand this ... worldnutdaily claims the hospital is hiding that letter from Obama when they would think the hospital would display it proudly ..... but in that same article, worldnutdaily points out the hospital proudly advertised the letter on a magazine. So what are they hiding??
this will be their defense faun, just between us:

Clinton presidential campaign spokesman Nick Merrill issued a statement early Friday denying that Clinton had handled classified materials inappropriately.

"As has been reported on multiple occasions, any released emails deemed classified by the [Obama] administration have been done so after the fact, and not at the time they were transmitted," Merrill said.

any constitutional lawyers in the house ??

as to your question ?? i don't know yet.

this may help:
b17bc431838bd6414cc0b79ac466d8fa.bmp

Why would that help? It's from a snopes.com page which determined the allegations which inspired it were determined to be false.

snopes.com Who Is Barack Obama

this is a good example of debunking something doesn't exist... as w/the virtual bc pdf

this is a good example of debunking something that doesn't exist... as w/the virtual bc pdf

obot do us all a favor and give us the name of the person that posted the long form..
at least he or she should exist... right ??

you and the obots are going to lose this one jj. the clock is running out.

also, this has perplexed me for years. i still think doctor corsi is right... about all of it.

Help me understand this ... worldnutdaily claims the hospital is hiding that letter from Obama when they would think the hospital would display it proudly ..... but in that same article, worldnutdaily points out the hospital proudly advertised the letter on a magazine. So what are they hiding??

Clinton presidential campaign spokesman Nick Merrill issued a statement early Friday denying that Clinton had handled classified materials inappropriately.

"As has been reported on multiple occasions, any released emails deemed classified by the [Obama] administration have been done so after the fact, and not at the time they were transmitted," Merrill said.

this may help:

Why would that help? It's from a snopes.com page which determined the allegations which inspired it were determined to be false.

?? another "great debunking" of what obots do...

the allegations which inspired it were determined to be false.

what does this even mean ?? you guys are so full of shit. he was born in two hospitals.. admit it...

Last edited:

Which is just another acknowledgement that all of the Birther claims about President Obama spending millions of dollars to hide anything are just lies.

McCain spent $1.3 million on his lawyers to wind his campaign down, and Pres. Obama spent 2.0 million on his lawyers to wind his campaign down, which was nearly twice as big as McCain's campaign donations.... it truly s not out of whack, at all with the norm on what presidential candidates spend on their lawyers that handle the legal/aspect of campaign donations.... so most of that 2 million was not spent on defending himself against the fabrications and lies put out...but the legal aspects of his humongous, and record breaking campaign/ donations.

Same kind of stuff McCain also paid big bucks for when he spent about a million and a half to also retain a law firm while he was running for president.

Of course we have an idea of how much Obama spent in legal fees against suits seeking access to his college transcripts. Not a single one of those cases made it to trial. Every single suit was defended successfully with a motion to dismiss based on grounds such as insufficient tangible interest to lack of standing. Filing a motion to a court is minimal effort on his legal team and most of the work needed would have been accomplished fighting the first such suit. Countering any subsequent suits seeking access to college transcripts would have been built off of the defense mounted on the first suit. The cost to Obama would likely have been measured in the tens of thousands.

this may help:

?? another "great debunking" of what obots do...

the allegations which inspired it were determined to be false.

what does this even mean ?? you guys are so full of shit. he was born in two hospitals.. admit it...
Seriously? You don't know what false means??

What are we going to lose? :dunno:

What clock is there? :dunno:

You are no closer now to proving Obama was born in Kenya than you were 7 years ago. You're still fighting with the same failed idiocy you were fighting with then. Who knows how insane you have to be to think your lack of tangible evidence is going to magically become valid proof someday?

Forum List

Back