Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

//Just one: how did a poor half black kid pay the very expensive tuition at Harvard and Columbia? You say student loans, who co-signed them? You say scholarships and grants, what kind? Were they possibly reserved for foreign students? //

That's it right there..

It supposes that because of Obama's "race" that it was impossible for him to get scholarships based on ability.

Which, by the way? Was the case.

sorry, how did a poor mixed race kid pay ......................

On ability? in his books he says he got average grades. Those colleges do not give scholarships and grants to average students. But they do give them to average foreign students.

You have no idea where he got the money, you are just trying to cover for your hero.

You do know how a scholarship works, don't you?

Yes.

What qualified him for a scholarship, and who supplied it?
Could have been his grades. We know he graduated from Harvard Law School with honors; he could have done as well earlier to earn scholarships.

Could have been?? so like everyone else you don't know. You just assume grades even though in his books he said he was an average student. Tell me, do average US students get scholarships to Columbia and Harvard? Yes or No.
Don't paraphrase. Quote him.

Racism on clear display here..

:lol:

exactly why is it racist to want the truth? BTW, what race is obama? White mother, black father. What race does that make him? Is he a member of the gray or tan race? WTF is wrong with you?

Obama is not white, yellow nor brown. He is black African American. What is wrong with you?
No he's not a black African American. His mom's white and his dad is a black arab muslim.
His dad was African. That makes him of African descent through his father. Deal with it.

His mother was lilly white, that makes him half white. Deal with it, idiot. Obama is NOT an african american. At best he is half african american.
You're a fucking idiot. Where did I deny he is half white??

Wait, I'll save you the trouble ... I didn't. You hallucinated that I did. :cuckoo:

exactly why is it racist to want the truth? BTW, what race is obama? White mother, black father. What race does that make him? Is he a member of the gray or tan race? WTF is wrong with you?

Obama is not white, yellow nor brown. He is black African American. What is wrong with you?
No he's not a black African American. His mom's white and his dad is a black arab muslim.
His dad was African. That makes him of African descent through his father. Deal with it.

His mother was lilly white, that makes him half white. Deal with it, idiot. Obama is NOT an african american. At best he is half african american.

Man, you are really hung up on race, aren't you?

Biologically, it doesn't exist.

If you look back at the posts in this thread, the racist bullshit was started by one of your fellow libtardians, not me.

I personally believe what MLK said, judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. Based on that criteria, obama and both clintons are not to be trusted. MLK's neice has denounced Obama.

Wait, I'll save you the trouble ... I didn't. You hallucinated that I did. :cuckoo:

You said "His dad was African. That makes him of African descent through his father.". Implying that someone who is half black should be considered african american. Why shouldn't such a person just be referred to as an american?

But you racist libs have to make everything about race because its all you have, we get it.

If you look back at the posts in this thread, the racist bullshit was started by one of your fellow libtardians, not me.

I personally believe what MLK said, judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. Based on that criteria, obama and both clintons are not to be trusted. MLK's neice has denounced Obama.

No you don't.

But what the heck.

Here's a challenge. Never ever describe anyone by their physical characteristics from this point on.

Just go by the content of their character.

That actually might be a good exercise for you.

No you don't.

But what the heck.

Here's a challenge. Never ever describe anyone by their physical characteristics from this point on.

Actually that won't work. If I see a white guy with curly red hair beating up an old lady, I need to tell the police that he is a white guy with curly red hair. If I simply say that he is an asshole, they might come looking for you.

No you don't.

But what the heck.

Actually that won't work. If I see a white guy with curly red hair beating up an old lady, I need to tell the police that he is a white guy with curly red hair. If I simply say that he is an asshole, they might come looking for you.

Of course it won't.

It's part of your DNA.

If we could see what it spelled? It would say "RACIST".

No you don't.

But what the heck.

Of course it won't.

It's part of your DNA.

If we could see what it spelled? It would say "RACIST".

sorry swallow, but you seem more stupid today than usual. Did you miss a dose of your meds?, did the orderly leave your cathetor in too long?

I explained my views on racism and how I judge people, I told the truth, something that seems quite foreign to you.

Now, if you want to talk about DNA we can talk about the defective liberal gene that has been identified and is known as DRD4.

You said "His dad was African. That makes him of African descent through his father.". Implying that someone who is half black should be considered african american. Why shouldn't such a person just be referred to as an american?
I never implied any such thing. You're a fucking rightard.

I said his father was African -- which is true.

I said he is of African descent from his father's side -- that is also true.

What you derived beyond that stems from your own hallucinations. I said nothing about his heritage from his mother's side. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

But you racist libs have to make everything about race because its all you have, we get it.
No, you don't get it. If you did get it, you would have noticed that I said nothing about his race. Seems you're the one hung up on race, not me. You even see it when it's not there.

Last edited:

Yep, Trump is still a birther - and we must not forget that. He's a birther and a bigot.
What's wrong with that? Obama was still born in Kenya.
That makes you a 4%er ... Congrats!
2dance.gif

See: question #35

Yep, Trump is still a birther - and we must not forget that. He's a birther and a bigot.
he's the birther, hillary's the bigot, bully and general rabble rouser.

like we want nuclear launch codes on the internet.

don't forget "fucking jew bastard !!" great temperament on that one...

she's not even that good at lying anymore, and obama's no example.

as the resident board birther, i highly condone these discussions, at least until we see if there's a birth certificate for obama.

and no one ever falsely labeled Trump as racist or bigoted before he ran for president.

mark penn was one of hillary's crony birther friends (first and clinton headquarters), now we have to find out who started this new bigot movement, perhaps someone in the media.

mark penn was also awarded seven million $ in cash of obama stimulus money. i'm kidding about being in cash.

Last edited:
Trump is definitely broadening his appeal. I know a guy who is a college graduate who told me yesterday that he was voting for Donald! I'm not making this up!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/03/us/politics/donald-trump-birther-obama.html?_r=0
Inside the Six Weeks Donald Trump Was a Nonstop ‘Birther’
Joseph Farah, a 61-year-old author, had long labored on the fringes of political life, publishing a six-part series claiming that soybeans caused homosexuality and fretting that “cultural Marxists” were plotting to destroy the country.

But in early 2011, he received the first of several calls from a Manhattan real estate developer who wanted to take one of his theories mainstream.

That developer, Donald J. Trump, told Mr. Farah that he shared his suspicion that President Obama might have been born outside the United States and that he was looking for a way to prove it.

“What can we do to get to the bottom of this?” Mr. Trump asked him. “What can we do to turn the tide?”

Mr. Farah recalled that Mr. Trump even proposed dispatching private investigators to Hawaii, Mr. Obama’s birthplace, to resolve the debate.
Mr. Trump’s eagerness to embrace the so-called birther idea — long debunked, and until then confined to right-wing conspiracy theorists — foreshadowed how, just five years later, Mr. Trump would bedevil his rivals in the Republican presidential primary race and upend the political system.

In the birther movement, Mr. Trump recognized an opportunity to connect with the electorate over an issue many considered taboo: the discomfort, in some quarters of American society, with the election of the nation’s first black president. He harnessed it for political gain, beginning his connection with the largely white Republican base that, in his 2016 campaign, helped clinch his party’s nomination.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/03/us/politics/donald-trump-birther-obama.html?_r=0
Inside the Six Weeks Donald Trump Was a Nonstop ‘Birther’
Joseph Farah, a 61-year-old author, had long labored on the fringes of political life, publishing a six-part series claiming that soybeans caused homosexuality and fretting that “cultural Marxists” were plotting to destroy the country.

But in early 2011, he received the first of several calls from a Manhattan real estate developer who wanted to take one of his theories mainstream.

That developer, Donald J. Trump, told Mr. Farah that he shared his suspicion that President Obama might have been born outside the United States and that he was looking for a way to prove it.

“What can we do to get to the bottom of this?” Mr. Trump asked him. “What can we do to turn the tide?”

Mr. Farah recalled that Mr. Trump even proposed dispatching private investigators to Hawaii, Mr. Obama’s birthplace, to resolve the debate.
Mr. Trump’s eagerness to embrace the so-called birther idea — long debunked, and until then confined to right-wing conspiracy theorists — foreshadowed how, just five years later, Mr. Trump would bedevil his rivals in the Republican presidential primary race and upend the political system.

In the birther movement, Mr. Trump recognized an opportunity to connect with the electorate over an issue many considered taboo: the discomfort, in some quarters of American society, with the election of the nation’s first black president. He harnessed it for political gain, beginning his connection with the largely white Republican base that, in his 2016 campaign, helped clinch his party’s nomination.
still taboo, getting better though.

Forum List

Back