Yes, all of this is TRUE.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Screenshot_20240905_091345_TikTok.jpg

Just to pass on the truth of the organized stacked matrix. Been saying for a while and sort of amazes me how conservatives still think Trump has a snowballs chance considering the blatant stolen election of 2020.

It's a rigged game folks and that's why the real powers don't care that they are running such incompetent buffoons. Every country in the west, from Europe to Canada, America down to all of South America.

Puppet regimes. You all can't see it?

View attachment 1006785

Just to pass on the truth of the organized stacked matrix. Been saying for a while and sort of amazes me how conservatives still think Trump has a snowballs chance considering the blatant stolen election of 2020.

It's a rigged game folks and that's why the real powers don't care that they are running such incompetent buffoons. Every country in the west, from Europe to Canada, America down to all of South America.

George Soros is a great man. He's mega rich and donates to Democratic causes. MOST rich guys like him give to Republicans. You know that right?

AND, the right wing Republican Supreme Court Justices ruled that DARK money is okay. In other words the rich can secretly give to whoever they want and as much as they want. Many of them publicly give to Democrats or give an equal amount to each party and then secretly give millions to Republican candidates.

View attachment 1006785

Thanks for showing us you will believe anything from your media masters.

Good job.

View attachment 1006785

im siure you feeelz that "all this is true" are you really saying that these "elite" types hang together at the same country clubs?

View attachment 1006785

No doubt a good percentage of these marriages if not all were arranged.

George Soros is a great man. He's mega rich and donates to Democratic causes.
He works to get radical prosecutors and judges into office across the country, which is a bad look as far as the justice system is concerned. The justice system shouldn’t be so wrapped up in social, racial politics. Radical leftist ideologues end up getting people killed.. such as when they let a multi time criminal out because of their skin color, or don’t deport someone who has a violent crime record based on their ideology and then that person kills an American. There’s lots of blood on Soros’ hands, but he gladly offers it in the name of DEI and leftism. I guess it’s worth it to him.

Forum List

Back