Yes, Bernie Sanders Will Become President.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Coming from Huffingandbitchingtons you can of course take it with a truckload of salt.

Bernie Sanders currently defeats Republican challengers by a wider margin than Hillary Clinton. New York and the remaining primaries will help usher Bernie into the White House, but Clinton’s FBI email investigation will force the DNC to rally behind Sanders. The establishment will concede, since Bernie Sanders is the only hope for Democrats after the FBI either recommends indictment, or highlights Clinton’s “carelessness.”

With Dump's negative numbers even worse than Hitlery's, the inexplicable adherence of supposed republicrat voters to his cult of personality and the chance the bitch may even get indicted the possibility of Bernie winning the election is plausible.

Terrifying... but plausible. Still preferable to Hitlery IMO, but only because I don't believe Bernie wants to disarm and purge us.

In spite of the fact it is well known democrooks are voting for Dump in the primaries, as they did for Romney and Mclame only now in massive numbers, the GOP is going to lose a 3rd presidential election. So called conservatives have railed over shit like massive deficit spending, bloated bureaucracies that continue to ballon, obozocare, attempts at back door gun control, cronyism and cultural rot for the past 16 years. Now it seems like half the GOP believes voting with democrooks to nominate the ultimate RINO because he makes bed wetters squeal (like all GOP front runners do) will solve any of these problems.

I'm somewhat optimistic Bernie prevails as I see people I once believed weren't fucking retards reject the one candidate that has actually gone to DC and fought for the principles we supposedly valued.

Forum List

Back