Yes, finally, Paul Pelosi's attacker was a left winger according to his son.

The media actually talked to people he knew that described him as having gone done a right wing QAnon rabbit hole.

You weren’t aware because the conservative media hides these facts from you.
He wrote Trump and asked him to pretty please pick Tulsi as his next running mate

After endorsing Biden, Gabbard has since taken more conservative positions on issues such as abortion, transgender rights and border security. Gabbard endorsed Florida's Parental Rights in Education Act and was a featured speaker at the 2022 Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC). She continued her frequent presence on Fox News, including serving as a fill-in host for Tucker Carlson Tonight and eventually becoming a paid contributor to the network.In October 2022, Gabbard announced that she had left the Democratic Party altogether. She followed her announcement by endorsing and campaigning for numerous Republican candidates in that year's midterm elections.

The media actually talked to people he knew that described him as having gone done a right wing QAnon rabbit hole.

You weren’t aware because the conservative media hides these facts from you.
Quick question, is the leftist Pravda media hiding the border issue?

He was a Trump supporter. He wasn't a Republican or a Democrat. He was a Trump supporter. Doesn't matter who he voted for before Trump. We all know Trump duped a lot of Democrats and Republicans with his message. Right? A lot of people who voted for Obama voted for Trump right? This man was one of those people. He even wrote to Trump, "Pick Tusli". That to me suggests he may have formerly been a Democrat but that was before Trump.

He was not a Republican. He was a Trumpy.

I would guess the fact that Tulsi was a Democrat had nothing to do with it. :eusa_shhh:

I would guess the fact that Tulsi was a Democrat had nothing to do with it. :eusa_shhh:

Most Republicans, I think you would admit, are RINO's. They don't like Trump either.

Tulsi Gabbard: Campaigning with Republican not a move towards joining GOP, says 'I'm an independent'​

Tulsi got in bed with election deniers. Republicans. And the same people Trump backed, she backed.

This is called "Hey pay attention to me". You know who else just did this? Sinema.

I'm sure if she joins Trump and Tulsi and starts talking shit about Kamala maybe her husband will be the next to be attacked.

Most Republicans, I think you would admit, are RINO's. They don't like Trump either.

Tulsi Gabbard: Campaigning with Republican not a move towards joining GOP, says 'I'm an independent'​

Tulsi got in bed with election deniers. Republicans. And the same people Trump backed, she backed.

This is called "Hey pay attention to me". You know who else just did this? Sinema.

I'm sure if she joins Trump and Tulsi and starts talking shit about Kamala maybe her husband will be the next to be attacked.

She still had Democrat views and who can blame her for telling the Dems to F-off. But this guy is no Republican. He couldn't have broken into Piglosi's home. He was some sort of guest there. His last known political affiliation was the Green party which is a spin off of the Democrat party. He was a nudest and an illegal alien, a Canadian, and moved to California, hardly anybody would consider a righty.

He stated his dad was a progreessive
Well now Pelosi's attacker is speaking out for himself. Sounds like one of you not one of ours

“Freedom and liberty isn’t dying, it’s being killed systemically and deliberately,” he says in the recording. “The people killing it have names and addresses so I got their names and addresses so I could pay them a little visit. Have a heart-to-heart chat about their bad behavior.”
He goes on to say that he’s in the process of setting up a website to spout his conspiracy theories that will be “out of the reach of tyrannical global fascists and their internet censors.”

Sounds like a Republican to me. I'd like to see who else is on his list.

Forum List

Back