Yes Folks, THIS is What Trump Has Brought the U.S. to...

Deporting criminals is not xenophobia, it's following the law of the land.
Yeah, Mike....I wonder how many blonde blue eyed folks who over stayed their visa's are feelin about this....so called "law"

Having U.S. citizens being detained just so that they can check them all to see if they are U.S. citizens when they are inside the United States is wrong. This isn't the same as a DUI check point where a person could be an inherent danger to the people around them.
Supreme Court disagrees with you. Also, they cannot set checkpoints on any road. It has to have a direct route to the border.

You don't understand the meaning of the word xenophobia, clearly.

Trump and his xenophobia has now brought our country to the point that U.S. citizens are no longer free in their own country. Like the woman says in the video, this really seems eerily similar to Germany going door to door finding out who is Jewish.

Oh Jesus H Christ, it takes 2 seconds to say you're an American citizen at these checkpoints then you're on your way, she was simply being a ideologue jerk and got held up because of it, her fault. I have been through these checkpoints multiple times, if you're not an American citizen you have to show documentation then they let you head on down the road. Of course if you do something stupid you get held up, if you do something really stupid and the dog hits on your car you're surrounded by officers with weapons drawn and led away in cuffs, seen it happen. Know what's actually going on at these checkpoints before inserting your feet in your mouth.

Point is, this isn't something you should have to do in the United States, and they do treat people with different skin color differently. That's wrong.

Look Bro, I have studied the laws, especially those dealing with DUI check points. This is different, and it really should be ruled unConstitutional.

The US constitution has not been followed for decades.

Someone is listing crimes committed by a few people... when the facts speak for themselves, illegal aliens commit fewer crimes per person than LEGAL U.S. citizens. So don't even try to feed me that bullshit.
Not that I'm doubting you, but what study is this?

Trump and his xenophobia has now brought our country to the point that U.S. citizens are no longer free in their own country. Like the woman says in the video, this really seems eerily similar to Germany going door to door finding out who is Jewish.

Oh Jesus H Christ, it takes 2 seconds to say you're an American citizen at these checkpoints then you're on your way, she was simply being a ideologue jerk and got held up because of it, her fault. I have been through these checkpoints multiple times, if you're not an American citizen you have to show documentation then they let you head on down the road. Of course if you do something stupid you get held up, if you do something really stupid and the dog hits on your car you're surrounded by officers with weapons drawn and led away in cuffs, seen it happen. Know what's actually going on at these checkpoints before inserting your feet in your mouth.

Point is, this isn't something you should have to do in the United States, and they do treat people with different skin color differently. That's wrong.

Look Bro, I have studied the laws, especially those dealing with DUI check points. This is different, and it really should be ruled unConstitutional.

They're primarily looking for drug runners and coyotes and non-Americans, don't want to answer the question don't go through any of the check points. It's not like they're making everyone show ID, all you have to say is yes or I'm an American citizen and you're on your way, 90% of all people going through these checkpoints never have to show ID, generally only non-Americans who declare they're non-Americans, it's primarily an honor system. Again, do so real research on the subject before you stuff that foot in your mouth.

Like the woman said, that is if you actually watched the video before commenting, she HAD to go through it to get home. And if EVERYONE doesn't have to show their ID... then that means they are profiling people based on their looks. That's wrong. If all you have to say is "Yes I'm an American citizen" then it's a waste of tax dollars, as the boss of the check point says herself, ?"Ma'am do you know how many illegal immigrants speak perfect English?"

So yeah... none of your points stick. I have done REAL research on check points. How many times have you studied the law on check points and their Constitutionality?

What am I doing?? I'm arguing with an ideologue with no concept of reality. Have a nice day..........

No, you are not. You don't even have a clue WHY DUI check points hold up Constitutionally through the Supreme Court, but here you are arguing this. And I guarantee you didn't watch the video. This forum is FULL of people that jump in threads like this and don't even watch the videos before they open their fat traps. Mike proved that point and got busted based on the time stamp of his post.

They're primarily looking for drug runners and coyotes and non-Americans, don't want to answer the question don't go through any of the check points. It's not like they're making everyone show ID, all you have to say is yes or I'm an American citizen and you're on your way, 90% of all people going through these checkpoints never have to show ID, generally only non-Americans who declare they're non-Americans, it's primarily an honor system. Again, do so real research on the subject before you stuff that foot in your mouth.

Like the woman said, that is if you actually watched the video before commenting, she HAD to go through it to get home. And if EVERYONE doesn't have to show their ID... then that means they are profiling people based on their looks. That's wrong. If all you have to say is "Yes I'm an American citizen" then it's a waste of tax dollars, as the boss of the check point says herself, ?"Ma'am do you know how many illegal immigrants speak perfect English?"

So yeah... none of your points stick. I have done REAL research on check points. How many times have you studied the law on check points and their Constitutionality?
What am I doing?? I'm arguing with an ideologue with no concept of reality. Have a nice day..........

No, you are not. You don't even have a clue WHY DUI check points hold up Constitutionally through the Supreme Court, but here you are arguing this. And I guarantee you didn't watch the video. This forum is FULL of people that jump in threads like this and don't even watch the videos before they open their fat traps. Mike proved that point and got busted based on the time stamp of his post.
Oh wow, an online video vs reality......... You're fuckin' hopeless....... Bye.......

No, you are not. You don't even have a clue WHY DUI check points hold up Constitutionally through the Supreme Court, but here you are arguing this.
Is it the same reason gun bans were upheld as part of the second amendment?

Having U.S. citizens being detained just so that they can check them all to see if they are U.S. citizens when they are inside the United States is wrong. This isn't the same as a DUI check point where a person could be an inherent danger to the people around them.
Supreme Court disagrees with you. Also, they cannot set checkpoints on any road. It has to have a direct route to the border.

You couldn't quote a Supreme Court decision if it slapped you in the face. And yes they can set check points on roads... You didn't watch the video either.

As you have seen in the headlines in every major city in the country, illegal aliens have committed atrocious crimes with the import of tons of drugs.

Oh wow, an online video vs reality......... You're fuckin' hopeless....... Bye.......

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. I'm looking to have conversations with people that actually pay attention to the OP and watch the video, instead of just posting bullshit to hear themselves talk.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. I'm looking to have conversations with people that actually pay attention to the OP and watch the video, instead of just posting bullshit to hear themselves talk.
You just described yourself to a t. :thup:

You just described yourself to a t. :thup:

I thought you left and were done with me...

I hope when we die and are at the Pearly Gates there is a test we have to pass to get into Heaven: A. a person driving under the influence; B. the illegal alien who shot Kate Steinle. Which is a danger to those around him?
  1. A
  2. B
  3. Both A & B
  4. Neither A nor B
  5. Russians
Heaven will be libtard-free. I mean, it's Heaven...

You couldn't quote a Supreme Court decision if it slapped you in the face. And yes they can set check points on roads... You didn't watch the video either.
That's enough from you. I have seen the videos and many just like them.

BTW....this was going on BEFORE Trump took office, so your entire thread premise is just nonsense.

/thread.

I hope when we die and are at the Pearly Gates there is a test we have to pass to get into Heaven: A. a person driving under the influence; B. the illegal alien who shot Kate Steinle. Which is a danger to those around him?
  1. A
  2. B
  3. Both A & B
  4. Neither A nor B
  5. Russians
Heaven will be libtard-free. I mean, it's Heaven...

Did you just compare the number of murders by illegal immigrants to the number of people that die from drunk drivers? I know you are a fucking retarded skin head, but even you can't be THAT dumb.

Someone is listing crimes committed by a few people... when the facts speak for themselves, illegal aliens commit fewer crimes per person than LEGAL U.S. citizens. So don't even try to feed me that bullshit.

You're in a fog. You swallow the cool aid of your Progressive like a drunk on a bender.

FOIA Request by FAIR Reveals ICE Low-Balled the Number of Offenses Committed by Criminal Aliens It Released
PRESS RELEASE | JUNE 16 2016

“Rather than end dangerous politically-driven policies that have put a total of 85,000 deportable criminal aliens back onto the streets in the last three years, ICE tried to hide them by providing grossly inaccurate information to Congress and the American people.”

—dan stein, president of fair

(Washington, D.C.) Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) records obtained by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) under a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request show that the agency grossly misrepresented—by almost tenfold—the number of subsequent offenses committed by criminal aliens it released from custody onto the streets in FY 2014.

In response to an inquiry from the House Judiciary Committee in July 2015, ICE reported that the 30,558 criminal aliens it released, instead of deported, in FY 2014 were convicted of an additional 1,423 offenses. However, the ICE records that were requested by The Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) on FAIR's behalf show that the actual number of subsequent convictions racked up by the criminal aliens ICE released in FY 2014 was actually 13,288. It is important to note that not all criminal charges result in convictions. Thus, the number of offenses committed by criminal aliens ICE turned loose is likely significantly greater.

FOIA Request by FAIR Reveals ICE Low-Balled the Number of Offenses Committed by Criminal Aliens It Released

It's actually pretty stupid to just walk around looking for illegals. Just like it's stupid to set up DUI checkpoints. They need to just build a wall. Maybe supplement it with rifle drones or land mines. Anyone crossing not through a border checkpoint gets filled with lead. Or plastic if they step on a mine.

You're in a fog. You swallow the cool aid of your Progressive like a drunk on a bender.

PRESS RELEASE | JUNE 16 2016

“Rather than end dangerous politically-driven policies that have put a total of 85,000 deportable criminal aliens back onto the streets in the last three years, ICE tried to hide them by providing grossly inaccurate information to Congress and the American people.”

—dan stein, president of fair

(Washington, D.C.) Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) records obtained by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) under a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request show that the agency grossly misrepresented—by almost tenfold—the number of subsequent offenses committed by criminal aliens it released from custody onto the streets in FY 2014.

In response to an inquiry from the House Judiciary Committee in July 2015, ICE reported that the 30,558 criminal aliens it released, instead of deported, in FY 2014 were convicted of an additional 1,423 offenses. However, the ICE records that were requested by The Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) on FAIR's behalf show that the actual number of subsequent convictions racked up by the criminal aliens ICE released in FY 2014 was actually 13,288. It is important to note that not all criminal charges result in convictions. Thus, the number of offenses committed by criminal aliens ICE turned loose is likely significantly greater.

You don't even know what I was referencing... You only assumed. Then there is another major flaw, and you don't have to be a lawyer to understand this, an arrest isn't the same as a conviction.

It is the same as a DUI checkpoint, everyone in that area knows about the border patrol checkpoints we've all been through them before, they are there to find dangerous illegals, drug trafficker, and human traffickers. The dumb lady keeps throwing out that she's a teacher, as if that's going to change what is going on. Drama queens have done this before at these checkpoints it's nothing new. All she had to do was say "yes" and they would had let her go through. She intentionally acted like a drama queen just to get it on video and promote her dumb liberal Agenda of acting like she is being persecuted. I know plenty of "brown" people that drive through these check points all the time with no problems. They are all over the place in southern New Mexico because there are so many illegals.

It is the same as a DUI checkpoint, everyone in that area knows about the border patrol checkpoints we've all been through them before, they are there to find dangerous illegals, drug trafficker, and human traffickers. The dumb lady keeps throwing out that she's a teacher, as if that's going to change what is going on. Drama queens have done this before at these checkpoints it's nothing new. All she had to do was say "yes" and they would had let her go through. She intentionally acted like a drama queen just to get it on video and promote her dumb liberal Agenda of acting like she is being persecuted. I know plenty of "brown" people that drive through these check points all the time with no problems. They are all over the place in southern New Mexico because there are so many illegals.

No... if you say that then you don't know WHY DUI check points were deemed Constitutional.

Forum List

Back