Yes Folks, THIS is What Trump Has Brought the U.S. to...

How are border checks unreasonable? How fucking dumb do you have to be.. Smh

It's NOT on the border. goddamn you are one dumb motherfucker. No wonder so many people were glad while you were gone.

It doesn't have to be on the border you dumbfuck. The border patrol has the authority to set checkpoints up to 100 miles away. Learn to read.

Is 100 miles away form the border ON the border?

No, it's a hundred miles away. Do you have a point or have you just given up entirely on trying to defend your idiotic arguement that border patrol checkpoints are "unconstitutional" because they are "racially profiling" blonde white women?

Yeah, let's see how good your logic is. What good is a check point 100 miles away from the border? That's 100 miles that an illegal is already in the U.S. That's a 'permanent check point,' so you don't think the illegal immigrants and drug runners know it is there? So... they just go a different direction... so what does this check point accomplish other than costing tax payer money and being a pain in the ass for U.S. citizens.

It's NOT on the border. goddamn you are one dumb motherfucker. No wonder so many people were glad while you were gone.
Its within an hour drive. Fucking nut job.
BTW, my rating percentage is higher than yours :lol:

You think your rating means something? Tom Horn is a woman beater and his is higher than your's. Steve McRacist has a higher rating than your's... is that the group you are trying to run with?

It doesn't have to be on the border you dumbfuck. The border patrol has the authority to set checkpoints up to 100 miles away. Learn to read.

You are using supreme court rulings for your argument while denying others. You are fuckin retarded dude

No, it's a hundred miles away. Do you have a point or have you just given up entirely on trying to defend your idiotic arguement that border patrol checkpoints are "unconstitutional" because they are "racially profiling" blonde white women?

Yeah, let's see how good your logic is. What good is a check point 100 miles away from the border? That's 100 miles that an illegal is already in the U.S. That's a 'permanent check point,' so you don't think the illegal immigrants and drug runners know it is there? So... they just go a different direction... so what does this check point accomplish other than costing tax payer money and being a pain in the ass for U.S. citizens.
Take it up with the SUPREME COURT and the constitutional powers of immigration and highway powers the federal govt has. Dumbass

They're very good, and those of us that have lived in the southwest know about them, have been through them many times, and understand the BP is there to catch drug traffickers and illegals. These checkpoints are usually in very rural areas, so there is no turning around or going around them. There are always dumbasses who think they can outsmart the dogs.

United States v. Martinez-Fuerte - Wikipedia

You think your rating means something? Tom Horn is a woman beater and his is higher than your's. Steve McRacist has a higher rating than your's... is that the group you are trying to run with?
Lol you just made yourself look even worse :thup:

You are using supreme court rulings for your argument while denying others. You are fuckin retarded dude

Yep, and I bet you this will soon change. For one they are using racial profiling, and the lady was only detained because she refused to answer the question. Secondly a person that refuses to answer the questions can only be detained for "a reasonable amount of time" which isn't defined. I already brought up the logic of what a check point 100 miles away from the border accomplishes. The Supreme Court ruling is from 1976. The more videos like this are brought to light, and the more attention that is brought to this issue, the higher the likelihood it will be looked at again.

Lol you just made yourself look even worse :thup:

I did? You like being in the same boat as Steve McRacist and a woman beater? Good for you. What's sad is I believe you really do think your rating makes you special... that's as bad as a participation trophy.

Epic thread fail. We've gone from 'Trump has brought us closer to Nazi Germany', to racially profiling blonde white women, to BP checkpoints are "unconstitutional", to "what good are checkpoints that far away".

Yep, and I bet you this will soon change. For one they are using racial profiling, and the lady was only detained because she refused to answer the question. Secondly a person that refuses to answer the questions can only be detained for "a reasonable amount of time" which isn't defined. I already brought up the logic of what a check point 100 miles away from the border accomplishes. The Supreme Court ruling is from 1976. The more videos like this are brought to light, and the more attention that is brought to this issue, the higher the likelihood it will be looked at again.
The US-Mexico border hasn't changed since 1976, and illegal immigration has only gotten worse.

The US-Mexico border hasn't changed since 1976, and illegal immigration has only gotten worse.

But racial profiling has been ruled on since then...

She was a white woman with blonde hair you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.

Your intelligence is off the charts... and I don't mean the top. She was told all she had to do was say she was a U.S. citizen and then she could go. She was detained, and wasn't even asked to provide her license or anything to prove it. But again like many other dipshits, you opened your big trap without watching the video.

Please tell me, how sad a life do you live that your rating on a political forum is what you are proud of?

Your intelligence is off the charts... and I don't mean the top. She was told all she had to do was say she was a U.S. citizen and then she could go. She was detained, and wasn't even asked to provide her license or anything to prove it. But again like many other dipshits, you opened your big trap without watching the video.

Please tell me, how sad a life do you live that your rating on a political forum is what you are proud of?
This is awesome. It's rare for people to get so desperate. Even rderp would have given up by now.
and why blame trump? Is this new or something?

Trump and his xenophobia has now brought our country to the point that U.S. citizens are no longer free in their own country. Like the woman says in the video, this really seems eerily similar to Germany going door to door finding out who is Jewish.

She is an idiot, she did the same thing last year according to her, just declare you're a US Citizen, but no I'm going to sit here for over an hour and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt I'm an idiot...

This is awesome. It's rare for people to get so desperate. Even rderp would have given up by now.

Change of subject? Let's talk about your rating some more. Due tell.

I mean common sense would think... hey if the lady was being detained she would be asked to provide proof of citizenship right? I mean if a person is refusing to answer they are a U.S. citizen, common sense would be that she might be hiding something right? How would just saying you are a U.S. citizen be proof? You haven't answered a single thing other than to brag about your forum rating.

Change of subject? Let's talk about your rating some more. Due tell.

I mean common sense would think... hey if the lady was being detained she would be asked to provide proof of citizenship right? I mean if a person is refusing to answer they are a U.S. citizen, common sense would be that she might be hiding something right? How would just saying you are a U.S. citizen be proof? You haven't answered a single thing other than to brag about your forum rating.
Good lawd
I only brought my rating up because you said I wasn't liked. Even if I'm not, I'm still liked more than you :lol: All I did was show you you failed AGAIN
So you think it's not up to the officer? Is this your new argument since the other 32 have failed?

Forum List

Back