"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

Yes, we can believe whatever we want, just as you can or cannot. Doesn't matter at all. You have nothing to say about our 1st Amendment religious freedom. No one has the right to discriminate against marriage equality.

The US Constitution is the greatest document in the history of the human race.

keys has every right to deny his hardwired orientation for straight relationships. That his business.

I know such a guy who has been married for thirteen years and has three kids, his wife is aware, and they have a great marriage.

Josh has not warped himself, but keys has done so. If he can't have it, no one can.

I think you have figured keys out.
Is his name Marcus Bachmann?

No they wont. Only a few kooks like yourself will resist long enough for it to get like that. At that point you will be classified as a cult and dealt with accordingly.

Your math is as abysmal as your English. The kooks are not on my side, and the majority is not on your side.
There is no math to it. You kooks will lose. You always do. You either ride or collide with us. There is no other option.
No, we don't always lose. We're the ones who win. You're the ones that are on the side of the Nazis. Like the idiot Germans, you don't get it.

But you will.
Funny about winning...since no real offspring can come of such "same sex" unions, eventually normalcy will reign...provided the government feel good PCers eventually fall to the wayside, as they must.

Well, you have to understand how homosexuality is manifested.

A sexual deviant molests an infant/toddler. The molestation is in the form of play, wherein there is much smiling and cooing... the play involves the stimulation of the genitals which triggers a premature hormonal reaction that imprints the experiences... associating sexual stimulation with play, resulting in the relating of sexual attraction to the gender of the molester.

The age of the rape is critical, in that during infancy and toddler development, speech and long term memory are not developed, thus there is no chance that the child could, even innocently relate its experience when "Uncle Cab touched his privates" or any memory of the encounter.

The perspective being that they 'had always been that way'... .

This is why you will find that homosexuals relate sex with "FUN", as demonstrated by the endless parade of Deviants who demand that the human physiological standard 'conflates FUCKING with Marriage'.

Sex is merely 'fucking'... OKA: FUN.

They simply have no means to accept that sex is purposed for procreation... as they lack the objectivity to even recognize that otherwise SELF EVIDENT, thus obvious fact of nature.
Were you molested? Is that why you're conflicted? Or why you're so angry about this?

Keys has revealed himself as a repressed bi-sexual.

He has every right to say what he wants, but filter it through his experience. He is denying himself, therefore everyone must do so.

I don't know if Keys was molested by a homosexual, but I do believe that Silhouette has given every indication of that happening and just can't deal with it.

I am not attacking anybody here, just figuring motivation and intent, and my reckoning is much kinder than simply slamming them with deliberate evil intent.

keys has every right to deny his hardwired orientation for straight relationships. That his business.

I know such a guy who has been married for thirteen years and has three kids, his wife is aware, and they have a great marriage.

Josh has not warped himself, but keys has done so. If he can't have it, no one can.

I think you have figured keys out.
Is his name Marcus Bachmann?
Josh Weed.

No they wont. Only a few kooks like yourself will resist long enough for it to get like that. At that point you will be classified as a cult and dealt with accordingly.

Your math is as abysmal as your English. The kooks are not on my side, and the majority is not on your side.
There is no math to it. You kooks will lose. You always do. You either ride or collide with us. There is no other option.
No, we don't always lose. We're the ones who win. You're the ones that are on the side of the Nazis. Like the idiot Germans, you don't get it.

But you will.
Funny about winning...since no real offspring can come of such "same sex" unions, eventually normalcy will reign...provided the government feel good PCers eventually fall to the wayside, as they must.

Well, you have to understand how homosexuality is manifested.

A sexual deviant molests an infant/toddler. The molestation is in the form of play, wherein there is much smiling and cooing... the play involves the stimulation of the genitals which triggers a premature hormonal reaction that imprints the experiences... associating sexual stimulation with play, resulting in the relating of sexual attraction to the gender of the molester.

The age of the rape is critical, in that during infancy and toddler development, speech and long term memory are not developed, thus there is no chance that the child could, even innocently relate its experience when "Uncle Cab touched his privates" or any memory of the encounter.

The perspective being that they 'had always been that way'... .

This is why you will find that homosexuals relate sex with "FUN", as demonstrated by the endless parade of Deviants who demand that the human physiological standard 'conflates FUCKING with Marriage'.

Sex is merely 'fucking'... OKA: FUN.

They simply have no means to accept that sex is purposed for procreation... as they lack the objectivity to even recognize that otherwise SELF EVIDENT, thus obvious fact of nature.
What the hell are 60 year olds f****** 4 if it's meant for procreation? Why do people take the pill or wear condoms?

Keys has revealed himself as a repressed bi-sexual.

He has every right to say what he wants, but filter it through his experience. He is denying himself, therefore everyone must do so.

I don't know if Keys was molested by a homosexual, but I do believe that Silhouette has given every indication of that happening and just can't deal with it.

I am not attacking anybody here, just figuring motivation and intent, and my reckoning is much kinder than simply slamming them with deliberate evil intent.
I'm being sincere on this too. I don't think they even realize how much they're revealing about themselves when they make their arguments

If they would admit it, and try to argue the high from there, I believe they would get much more respect.

They have to let the mean-spiritedness go.

If they would admit it, and try to argue the high from there, I believe they would get much more respect.

Great example. Has Larry Craig ever come out and admitted he's gay?
To his priesthood file leaders maybe, but although I have LDS friends galore, I know very little about internal disciplinary actions.

I like my homos flaming. I like Bruce Jenner not Larry Craig. I like RuPaul not Dennis Hastert or that Mark Foley pervert remember him?

Great example. Has Larry Craig ever come out and admitted he's gay?
To his priesthood file leaders maybe, but although I have LDS friends galore, I know very little about internal disciplinary actions.
He's a Mormon?
I believe so.

"Gay Activists Demand Churches Lose Their Tax Exempt Status… Already?!"

Remember how the leftists said all of the Christian worrying over the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage was bunk? Christians pointed to other countries where the church had lost its religious liberties. The left said they were crazy. Well, leftists are already foaming at the mouth calling for just that. Hold onto your butts…

Well—it just so happens the New York Times published an article literally titled…

“Now’s the Time To End Tax Exemptions for Religious Institutions”
The argument in a nutshell: churches should now be considered “political” entities, therefore the government should be allowed to take away their tax exempt status. Of course the entire goal here is to effectively terminate the church.

Boom. Would an ‘I told you so’ here be too cliché? In record time too!

Read more: Gay Activists Demand Churches Lose Their Tax Exempt Status... Already Louder With Crowder

Now... knowing that, it should be clear to you the deception in which our in-house cultists have been advising you.

Again... they are Relativists, thus unworthy of your trust.

Were you molested? Is that why you're conflicted? Or why you're so angry about this?

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Again Reader, the key to defeating Leftists in debate rests upon two critical elements:

1- Find a Leftist

2- Get them to Speak

Any relativist like Keys will argue that church organizations should be political when it is clear they should not be so.

Keys you all but admitted your bi-sexual inner conflict.

I guess eventually...one day...in the future... the nut cases will be right. A volcano will wipe life from the earth and they can claim god did it because gay marriage was legalized.

Forum List

Back