🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

So Keys and Spare Change are sliding down a non-existent slippery slope.

Nothing, by their own admission, has happened.

Spare has surpassed Keys for the silliest statement of the day, "SCOTUS has intentionally placed the collective rights of a group in direct competition with individual rights." The 13th Amendment placed the collective rights on no-longer slaves about the individual rights of slavers.

What a couple of fucking loons.

I agree with the MYOB. Why then are gays making such an issue when someone disagrees or refuses to do business with them?
Because the businessman has no reason to be concerned about the orientation with whom he is doing business. He needs to MHOB.
I don't see the problem, unless the customer makes a point of highlighting a specific aspect of his/her personal life. You walk into a bakery, you order a cake....no problem. You walk into a bakery (that you know the owner has a particular ideological conviction) and declare your ideology (contrary to his/her) and then demand service, or else, with the intent of filing suit or making a media circus of the situation...that, I have a problem with.

That's what it used to mean...

"IT" meaning Marriage, is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.
Not anymore.

Yet... Marriage IS the Joining of One Man and One Woman.
Half the time they are apart...
Hes unhinged, and its fucking hilarious. Down to just repeating it like hes got tourettes :lol:
He sounds like my dad. Just can't seem to wrap his brain around it.

"Same sex" unions have never been the issue for most Americans. The co-opting of marriage has been a problem for many Americans who have some religious conviction. But this whole "same sex marriage" thing has little to do with love, of any kind, and much, much more to do with attacking people who claim some religious objection to anything other than the man-woman dichotomy.
No, it has to do with telling you MYOB.
I agree with the MYOB. Why then are gays making such an issue when someone disagrees or refuses to do business with them?
Because the business is in the public domain not the private sector.
Differentiate: public domain vs. private sector.
Why? It's obvious.
I own a private business, other than taxes, I am not affiliated with government (public) in any way. I reserve the right to refuse service. If the public consumers do not agree with me, they are entirely at liberty to find a businessman/woman who will not refuse them service.

Because the businessman has no reason to be concerned about the orientation with whom he is doing business. He needs to MHOB.
I don't see the problem, unless the customer makes a point of highlighting a specific aspect of his/her personal life. You walk into a bakery, you order a cake....no problem. You walk into a bakery (that you know the owner has a particular ideological conviction) and declare your ideology (contrary to his/her) and then demand service, or else, with the intent of filing suit or making a media circus of the situation...that, I have a problem with.
Waaaaaaah! Do you have a problem with a black person walking in to a restaurant he knows they're going to discriminate against him for the purpose of getting them to do it so he can sue? I don't.

You do remember those people in Selma we're marching knowing that they were antagonizing an irritating the white man. Did you have a problem with them too?

Not anymore.

That is until the Supreme Court ruling and now it's different

The SCOTUS did not design the Human Species, it does not possess any power beyond anyone else, except, unless and until it is purposed in the objective review of law, as such pertains to the US Constitution.

Where that court departs that purpose and converts itself into a faux-legislature, simply holding votes and issuing fantastic decrees which are wholly severed from any kinship with the US Constitution and reason, the power it possesses vanishes, as the only power it has, is provided by THE CONSENT OF THOSE OVER WHICH IT GOVERNS... and it has officially rinsed that.

As a result, given that the SCOTUS did not design humanity, and has no means to redesign it... and given that human physiology provides two distinct, but complementing Genders; each respectively and specifically designed to join with the other... forming one sustainable body from two:

Marriage IS the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

:lol: say it again this time in all caps just in case justice kennedy is watching your meltdown keyes

Key's philosophy is poppy cock, nothing else, the feverish phantoms of a mind poisoned by the hash pipe.

Not anymore.

That is until the Supreme Court ruling and now it's different

The SCOTUS did not design the Human Species, it does not possess any power beyond anyone else, except, unless and until it is purposed in the objective review of law, as such pertains to the US Constitution.

Where that court departs that purpose and converts itself into a faux-legislature, simply holding votes and issuing fantastic decrees which are wholly severed from any kinship with the US Constitution and reason, the power it possesses vanishes, as the only power it has, is provided by THE CONSENT OF THOSE OVER WHICH IT GOVERNS... and it has officially rinsed that.

As a result, given that the SCOTUS did not design humanity, and has no means to redesign it... and given that human physiology provides two distinct, but complementing Genders; each respectively and specifically designed to join with the other... forming one sustainable body from two:

Marriage IS the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

Your keys may be in the refrigerator behind the half eaten bowl of Pabulum that you spit up in and next to the ensure. OR it may be in the hamper with your dirty diapers.

May I suggest that you put them on the night stand with your dementia medication and zoloft

Not anymore.

Half the time they are apart...
Hes unhinged, and its fucking hilarious. Down to just repeating it like hes got tourettes :lol:

One man, one woman........one man, one woman.......marriage is.......

fetalpositioncry.gif

Forum List

Back