šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

Ran across this over at The Blaze... it's a great read.

"I received a lot of feedback this past weekend about my piece responding to the Supreme Courtā€™s gay marriage ruling. Many people seemed to take exception to my radical position that men and woman can conceive children. They didnā€™t explicitly disagree with that theory, but they did deny the one single conclusion that inevitably stems from it, which is that the union between a man and a woman is special and different.

Most of the comments, emails, and messages I read this weekend eschewed the process of even attempting to debate that point and skipped right to the insults. Hereā€™s a quick sampling:

Angel: Youā€™re an idiot.

Jonathan: Hi, kill yourself. Thanks

Jim: Youā€™re a f**king clown. That drivel you wrote on the Blaze is the biggest piece of sh*t since Atlas Shrugged. You call yourself a journalist? Youā€™re a f**king mope living in a vacuum of fear and hate. SMFH.

Nikki: I kind of really hope Matt Walsh burns in hell. And thatā€™s really mean to say. But good lord heā€™s an awful human..

Annie: Iā€™d like to let you know that you are a privileged piece of trash and everything that comes out of your mouth is complete and utter bullsh*t.

Bella: the Supreme Court matters more than some bigot with a sh*tty blog and ugly kids. Try again

Anthony: Oh Matt, you are a perfect assh*leā€¦ Take your worthless version of the bible, and set yourself on fire. That would make my Sunday:)

Marc: Matt Walsh is a F**king MORON!

Steven: F**k you, you f**king worthless douche.

Maria: Matt you really are a piece of sh*t.

Brian: The world would be so much better off with you.

Matthew: Go f**k yourself, Walsh. You not only are a bigot, but you ignore facts and twist and distort truths to make your false point. Itā€™s a common tactic I see from people like you. Equality wins out, bigot.

Thereā€™s nothing like being called a bigoted pile of garbage in the first sentence and being told in the next that love has won. Indeed, you know love has emerged victorious when a bunch of liberals are screaming in your face, calling your children ugly, and urging you to kill yourself. ...

Progressivism, as weā€™ve seen, is a bubbling cauldron of vile, hideous hatred. They dress it up in vacuous, absurd little symbols and hashtags and bright colors, yet the elites who drive the gay agenda are not out to spread love and happiness, but hostility and suspicion. And the obedient lemmings who blindly conform, with rainbows in their Facebook photos and chanting whatever motto theyā€™ve been assigned, donā€™t really understand what theyā€™re doing or why theyā€™re doing it. The fact that this is the same ideology to come up with vapid slogans like #LoveWins is an irony too bewildering to comprehend. ...

Iā€™m not proud to say it, but I feel an immense disgust for these Apathetic, Weak, Oblivious, Scared, Distracted, Impotent, Frivolous, Christians And Conservatives (AWOSDIFCACs for short). Iā€™m not saying disgust is the correct emotional response, but I admit I experience it. I can deal with liberals. Theyā€™re just wrong about everything. Fine. Thatā€™s simple. But AWOSDIFCACs know and understand the truth, yet yawn or shrink away in fear.

The ā€œit doesnā€™t affect usā€ mantra has become one of the more common, and absolutely the most damaging, idea circulating through the ranks of the defeatists. Itā€™s a gross and ridiculous lie, one which accomplishes the impressive feat of being wrong in two different ways. Itā€™s wrong when it says we should only care about things that have an impact on our lives, and itā€™s wrong when it says gay marriage will have no impact on our lives. ..."

Yes Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally TheBlaze.com
There is nothing special about the relationship between one man and one woman. It's been going on for thousands no millions of years. Monkey do it. But the fact is God if there is one which I doubt there is but if there is he makes gay animals so deal with it

No they wont. Only a few kooks like yourself will resist long enough for it to get like that. At that point you will be classified as a cult and dealt with accordingly.

Your math is as abysmal as your English. The kooks are not on my side, and the majority is not on your side.
There is no math to it. You kooks will lose. You always do. You either ride or collide with us. There is no other option.
No, we don't always lose. We're the ones who win. You're the ones that are on the side of the Nazis. Like the idiot Germans, you don't get it.

But you will.
You always lose. Thats why you are so upset. If you were the ones that win I would be picking cotton instead of building a fortune.

The only thing I will be getting is entertainment. Thanks for confirming that.
Yes, but I think you should pick cotton because you're a criminal deviant.... not because you're black.
That pretty much confirms your lack of intelligence and abundance of bigotry. I dont have a criminal record but I am Black.

"I received a lot of feedback this past weekend about my piece responding to the Supreme Courtā€™s gay marriage ruling. Many people seemed to take exception to my radical position that men and woman can conceive children. They didnā€™t explicitly disagree with that theory, but they did deny the one single conclusion that inevitably stems from it, which is that the union between a man and a woman is special and different.

Most of the comments, emails, and messages I read this weekend eschewed the process of even attempting to debate that point and skipped right to the insults. Hereā€™s a quick sampling:

Jim: Youā€™re a f**king clown. That drivel you wrote on the Blaze is the biggest piece of sh*t since Atlas Shrugged. You call yourself a journalist? Youā€™re a f**king mope living in a vacuum of fear and hate. SMFH.

Nikki: I kind of really hope Matt Walsh burns in hell. And thatā€™s really mean to say. But good lord heā€™s an awful human..

Annie: Iā€™d like to let you know that you are a privileged piece of trash and everything that comes out of your mouth is complete and utter bullsh*t.

Bella: the Supreme Court matters more than some bigot with a sh*tty blog and ugly kids. Try again

Anthony: Oh Matt, you are a perfect assh*leā€¦ Take your worthless version of the bible, and set yourself on fire. That would make my Sunday:)

Matthew: Go f**k yourself, Walsh. You not only are a bigot, but you ignore facts and twist and distort truths to make your false point. Itā€™s a common tactic I see from people like you. Equality wins out, bigot.

Thereā€™s nothing like being called a bigoted pile of garbage in the first sentence and being told in the next that love has won. Indeed, you know love has emerged victorious when a bunch of liberals are screaming in your face, calling your children ugly, and urging you to kill yourself. ...

Progressivism, as weā€™ve seen, is a bubbling cauldron of vile, hideous hatred. They dress it up in vacuous, absurd little symbols and hashtags and bright colors, yet the elites who drive the gay agenda are not out to spread love and happiness, but hostility and suspicion. And the obedient lemmings who blindly conform, with rainbows in their Facebook photos and chanting whatever motto theyā€™ve been assigned, donā€™t really understand what theyā€™re doing or why theyā€™re doing it. The fact that this is the same ideology to come up with vapid slogans like #LoveWins is an irony too bewildering to comprehend. ...

Iā€™m not proud to say it, but I feel an immense disgust for these Apathetic, Weak, Oblivious, Scared, Distracted, Impotent, Frivolous, Christians And Conservatives (AWOSDIFCACs for short). Iā€™m not saying disgust is the correct emotional response, but I admit I experience it. I can deal with liberals. Theyā€™re just wrong about everything. Fine. Thatā€™s simple. But AWOSDIFCACs know and understand the truth, yet yawn or shrink away in fear.

The ā€œit doesnā€™t affect usā€ mantra has become one of the more common, and absolutely the most damaging, idea circulating through the ranks of the defeatists. Itā€™s a gross and ridiculous lie, one which accomplishes the impressive feat of being wrong in two different ways. Itā€™s wrong when it says we should only care about things that have an impact on our lives, and itā€™s wrong when it says gay marriage will have no impact on our lives. ..."

Makes ya wonder doesn't it if marriage is in anyway about children, what happens in a few decades or so when two men or two women are making their very own babies?

Rut-roh Raggy...

"A new discovery out of Japan has the potential to allow gay men to create an egg of their own stem cells, without the use of a female donor. Unlike surrogacy, the child would be born with the DNA of both parents."
STUDY Gay Men Could Reproduce Through Stem Cells Without Egg Donor Queerty

Yup, not one person harmed by Marriage Equality.

I was ... and I am.

Still waiting for you to tell us exactly how

• Where you physically harmed? Did you suffer some injury?
  • Did you suffer a financial loss- and if so- how much?
  • Did your marriage or relationship end?
  • Did your dog run away?
  • Did your computer explode?
See when I have been harmed- its pretty easy to say how I have been harmed. Still looking for that from you.

My right to exercise my religion has been grievously harmed ... I am now REQUIRED to aid and abet a sin ... in the eyes of my God, that is a sin of equal value.

My individual rights are NOW subject to definition, and control, by politicians. The government now has the precedence to define the limits, or applicability, of my fundamental rights.
No...you can always get a new job.

WHAT?????

You make no sense whatsoever ... did I even once mention employment? Did i even once talk about a job?

No .... and you wonder why you can't keep up with the discussion. This post is ridiculous.

Those who continue to spout that line are the moral equivalent of Holocaust deniers.
Ha ha ha! Either submit to homosexual activist dogma or you are a Nazi. What a drama queen! lol
I find it odd to hear black people being anti gay when it was them experiencing it just about 50 years ago themselves. And the only argument they have is that being gay is a choice which it is not unless you are bi, and being black is not a choice.

Even if it is a choice so what?

There is nothing special about the relationship between one man and one woman. It's been going on for thousands no millions of years. Monkey do it. But the fact is God if there is one which I doubt there is but if there is he makes gay animals so deal with it

Wow --- we just crossed over into Absolutely Fucking Stupid land ....

Yup, not one person harmed by Marriage Equality.

I was ... and I am.

Still waiting for you to tell us exactly how

• Where you physically harmed? Did you suffer some injury?
  • Did you suffer a financial loss- and if so- how much?
  • Did your marriage or relationship end?
  • Did your dog run away?
  • Did your computer explode?
See when I have been harmed- its pretty easy to say how I have been harmed. Still looking for that from you.

My right to exercise my religion has been grievously harmed ... I am now REQUIRED to aid and abet a sin ... in the eyes of my God, that is a sin of equal value.

My individual rights are NOW subject to definition, and control, by politicians. The government now has the precedence to define the limits, or applicability, of my fundamental rights.
No...you can always get a new job.

WHAT?????

You make no sense whatsoever ... did I even once mention employment? Did i even once talk about a job?

No .... and you wonder why you can't keep up with the discussion. This post is ridiculous.
You said you were required aid in a sin. How are you aiding in a sin if you are MYOB?

What minister or clergy has been forced to perform a gay marriage they did not want to perform? And do be specific.

Reader, understand that all it takes is ONE. So the feign of innocence is about as devious as it comes.

We can rest assured that they're presently in the process of pushing that door in, even as we speak... because, the Federal Government just Licensed THEM TO DO SO.

Of course, anyone who would like to offer evidence showing the compassion of the homo-cult, in not shoving itself into places it doesn't belong... is welcome to do so.

Just keep in mind that Homosexuality is by definition about nothing else, except pushing itself into places it doesn't belong.

So you have been harmed but it just hasn't happened yet?

Those who continue to spout that line are the moral equivalent of Holocaust deniers.
Ha ha ha! Either submit to homosexual activist dogma or you are a Nazi. What a drama queen! lol
I find it odd to hear black people being anti gay when it was them experiencing it just about 50 years ago themselves. And the only argument they have is that being gay is a choice which it is not unless you are bi, and being black is not a choice.

Any Black person that has an issue with gay people needs to take a deep look at themselves. They dont have to want to be gay to see the parallels.

That happened when you said you were required to aid in a sin.

The only " self evident truth" is that you are on the fringe.

Well, the coolest part of this cult is how consistently wrong these people are, about everything.

For starters, most people on earth recognize human gender, what it is, its purpose and that Marriage is a Joining of One Man and One Woman.

Secondly, if every human being on Earth beleived to the core of their beings that Marriage was a Walnut... that would in NO WAY alter the self-evident truth... Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

There is no math to it. You kooks will lose. You always do. You either ride or collide with us. There is no other option.
No not always.

berlin09-1.jpg

Any Black person that has an issue with gay people needs to take a deep look at themselves. They dont have to want to be gay to see the parallels.

I think it has more to do with fundamental religious beliefs than it does about being black

Well, the coolest part of this cult is how consistently wrong these people are, about everything.

For starters, most people on earth recognize human gender, what it is, its purpose and that Marriage is a Joining of One Man and One Woman.

Secondly, if every human being on Earth beleived to the core of their beings that Marriage was a Walnut... that would in NO WAY alter the self-evident truth... Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

Cult? These people? People like you make up an ever shrinking minority. I would think you are in the cult.

There is nothing special about the relationship between one man and one woman.

Nothing beyond that such is the way nature designed the species. Of course, beyond that, nothing else matters as God designed nature and as such the relationship between a man and a woman provides the means for such to be blessed by the spirit of God. And there's no downside to that.

So what gay marriage is different than straight marriage? Gay porn is different than straight porn too. Did gay porn ruin straight porn? No.

What is special about a union between a man and woman? Other than the obvious. Liza manelli married that freak. What was special about that marriage or union? Not every married couple wants kids.

There is nothing special about the relationship between one man and one woman.

Nothing beyond that such is the way nature designed the species. Of course, beyond that, nothing else matters as God designed nature and as such the relationship between a man and a woman provides the means for such to be blessed by the spirit of God. And there's no downside to that.
Not everybody wants to breed

I think it has more to do with fundamental religious beliefs than it does about being black
I wonder if they ever stop and ask themselves where that religion came from in the form they presently practice it?

That's what it used to mean but now its the joining of any two adults regardless of what sex they are get over it

Forum List

Back