Yes Guns Kill People - Thats ALL they do

And in countries where it's all but impossible to get a gun does no one murder their fellows? No. They just use a knife, or their car, or something else.

Well, in France, guns are banned like Liberals want to do here, and terrorists can't get them, shit out of luck. Doesn't happen. Don't you want that here?

some of you I really feel bad for...being so paranoid must really make one miserable....there are certain meds that can help such as xanax ect....thinking some obummer force is going to confiscate your boom stick is right up there with war of the worlds type paranoia

Geeze Louise... you seem unhinged over this...

I've yet to see a gun grow legs and walk out on it's own and kill someone. so please just get real. you hate guns we get it already. too bad. I hate abortion, but I LIVE with it

The only purpose of cars is to run over pedestrians. Have you ever heard of a pedestrian who was run over who wasn't run over by a car?

oh man I missed that one. gun haters are some of the: not so bright wrapped up in their obsessions over them. sheesh:eusa_doh:

Yes, Guns Really Do Kill People. In Fact, That’s All They Do

But I believe law abiding citizens should have the right to have them - the amount of paranoia though is off the charts and being made worse by these gun nutters who for the past seven years have been crying Obummer's this ----close to taking all our gunz....I've never heard any politician or hash oil smoking liberal say anything remotely close to that...some sensible restrictions? yeah there's been a lot of dialog about that but..That's what we should do....#thoughtsandprayers aren't enough

Guns expel a projectile at high velocity. What is done with them is purely up to the user. To say that all they do is kill people is really stupid.

But I believe law abiding citizens should have the right to have them - the amount of paranoia though is off the charts and being made worse by these gun nutters who for the past seven years have been crying Obummer's this ----close to taking all our gunz....I've never heard any politician or hash oil smoking liberal say anything remotely close to that...some sensible restrictions? yeah there's been a lot of dialog about that but..That's what we should do....#thoughtsandprayers aren't enough

That's stupid, guns are for defense, target practice, hunting, collecting.

And no one has a solution to taking them away from criminals. I started a thread on that, and liberals have yet to present a viable plan over hundreds of pages. Frankly the idea that the only purpose in shooting a projectile you can think of is to "kill" someone is pretty sick.

Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

they don't suggest starting with criminals and gang bangers because they are cowards. and would prefer to step on the millions of responsible gun owners who never commits a gun crime in their lifetime. that why I cant stand these people

Steph - please educate me....who is calling for law abiding citizens to surrender their firearms?

America's a tough place. Guns and violence make up the very fabric of the nation. Without them, there would be no America. Just look at how many wars the U.S. Government wages all around the world. Guns and violence is America. It's a Constitutional Right to bear arms. That's just the way it is.

But there are many other nations around the world that have banned guns. So if you can't handle it here in America, there's always other nations to relocate to. Gun Grabbers are welcome to leave. I'm ok with it.

again...WHO is proposing a gun ban? Please educate me. I've NEVER heard ANYONE call for an all out gun ban - this is propaganda - all the hashish in the world couldn't bring a progressive politician to even suggest such a stupid thing

#fucktardObama and #crookHillary spring to mind.

false...never happened...this is made up and 100% pure propaganda

That's stupid, guns are for defense, target practice, hunting, collecting.

And no one has a solution to taking them away from criminals. I started a thread on that, and liberals have yet to present a viable plan over hundreds of pages. Frankly the idea that the only purpose in shooting a projectile you can think of is to "kill" someone is pretty sick.

Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

they don't suggest starting with criminals and gang bangers because they are cowards. and would prefer to step on the millions of responsible gun owners who never commits a gun crime in their lifetime. that why I cant stand these people

It all starts with a population subservient to government for them

Actually that link is wrong…I haven't read it yet but the title is wrong.

Guns save the life of he user and those he protects….and most of the time that does not end with the gun being used to kill anyone. Most defensive gun uses do not involve any shots being fired…yet lives are saved and crimes are stopped. Most police never fire their guns…and yet the pretense of those guns keeps the peace. Most members of the military never fire their guns……and yet peace between most nations is kept…

So that is wrong…..

Steph - please educate me....who is calling for law abiding citizens to surrender their firearms?

The voices :tinfoil:

So in the Washington Navy Yard, you had victims who owned guns and were trained to use them ... locked up in their homes and offices while they were gunned down. Shooting after shooting (Washington Navy Yard, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, Aurora, ...) are in gun free zones.

What good is a gun you can't have on you when you need to have it?

America's a tough place. Guns and violence make up the very fabric of the nation. Without them, there would be no America. Just look at how many wars the U.S. Government wages all around the world. Guns and violence is America. It's a Constitutional Right to bear arms. That's just the way it is.

But there are many other nations around the world that have banned guns. So if you can't handle it here in America, there's always other nations to relocate to. Gun Grabbers are welcome to leave. I'm ok with it.

hear hear:
and they won't be missed. some people can't handle living in Free country. so they really should move to one that restricts everything their people do there.

Forum List

Back