YES!! House Judiciary Republicans Call For 2nd Special Counsel To Investigate Clinton, Comey, Lynch!

"For eight years, the Obama White House used the Justice Department as cover for their illegal activities. There isn't an Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch running interference for you anymore...blocking investigations into things like the IRS scandal, Benghazi and the Clinton email scandal!"

What illegal activities do you claim Obama and his White House Staff engaged in?

I'm going to nickname you 'CNN', because just like them you refuse to report / acknowledge any of the Democrat crimes, scandals, and schemes, even though they are constantly presented to you again and again and again.

Bwuhahaha...

Coming into office, Donald Trump offered Democrats an olive branch telling them that he didn't favor going after Hillary Clinton for the violations of the law she committed while Secretary of State! He was willing to let it all go if that made it easier to gain cooperation from the left. So what did you poor losers do? You attacked Trump with a made up narrative about Russian "collusion" nonstop with zero proof that it took place.

So guess what? After six months of non stop attacks by you snowflakes...Trump has had enough! You want to appoint Special Prosecutors to investigate every business deal that Trump or anyone he knows has done in the last twenty years? Fine...let's do that! But you better be sure that YOUR house is in order because two can play at that game!

For eight years, the Obama White House used the Justice Department as cover for their illegal activities. There isn't an Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch running interference for you anymore...blocking investigations into things like the IRS scandal, Benghazi and the Clinton email scandal!

People like the Clinton's and Debbie Wasserman Schultz should get ready for their worst nightmare...people like Trey Gowdy with subpoena powers and a Justice Department ready to prosecute.

"For eight years, the Obama White House used the Justice Department as cover for their illegal activities. There isn't an Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch running interference for you anymore...blocking investigations into things like the IRS scandal, Benghazi and the Clinton email scandal!"

What illegal activities do you claim Obama and his White House Staff engaged in? Post them, allegations need facts, otherwise they are nothing but partisan bullshit by an ignorant fool.

The IRS scandal was fully vetted by Congress, Benghazi was full investigated, and the e-mail issue ad nausea. No misfeasance or nonfeasance was ever found.

Keep on lying, since it is all you've got, I suppose you have no choice but to continue to do so.
His biggest crime, targeting US citizens for execution without due process. Even to the point of killing a very innocent 16 year old American. I realize that the left doesn't care about murdering children, as witnessed by Waco and Abortion. But to me killing Americans who are not a threat to this country is somehow wrong.

You said their guilt has already been proven. You lied.

No, snowflake. I did not say they had been indicted. I did not say they had been charged. I did not say they had been convicted. I said their crimes had already been proven.

FBI Director James Comey testified HILLARY BROKE THE LAW. Let me remind you of the 1st Time:

TREY GOWDY:
"Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails, either sent or received. Was that true?"
COMEY:
"That's not true."

TREY GOWDY:
"Secretary Clinton said, 'I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail, there is no classified material.' Was that true?"
COMEY:
"There was classified material emailed"

Republicans hit James Comey over Hillary Clinton email probe, say issue isn't over - CNNPolitics.com

Let me remind you of the 2nd time: Comey testified that Hillary broke the law but stated his OPINION that he did not think Hillary could be convicted because she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law. Comey, as you should, damn-well KNOWS ignorance of the law is NOT a legally accepted defense of violating the law.

Stop your hypocritical, deceitful BS. Man up and admit your scandal queen broke the law...a LOT of them!
The Comey defense, she is too stupid to know better.

Trump can't do anything that requires a partner.
LOL

The CRA's he signed came from the Legislative Branches...........which part did I miss............hmmm

You prove my point. Congress hands Trump a piece of paper, and he signs it. Trump hands congress a tweet, and they tell Trump to pound sand.
And.........How does that matter to the price of rice in China...............................

Can you cite their criminal indictments or criminal convictions?

As you pathetic snowflakes have said for almost a year now....'The investigation hasn't finished yet'. Except in this case, hopefully, it is just about to get STARTED...and this time their is no criminal President, no criminal US AG, and no criminal Director of the FBI to protect the criminal Democrats.

You said their guilt has already been proven.

You lied.

Clear, concise ^^^ and spot on!

lol, it could not be funnier that this is now what modern American conservatism cares most about.
Bwuhahaha....this is what you snowflake assholes have been living for the last 10+ months....

It is funny as hell that the snowflakes, as I believed they would, would howl like a scalded dog the moment they were served a dose of their own medicine. ROFLOL!

It is even funnier to see them wet themselves as they try to hypocritically attack others for doing what they have been doing for almost a year!

View attachment 140917

Oh, on the contrary, we get why you people are now obsessed with posting about this.

Bashing Hillary Clinton is easy.

Defending President Trump is hard.
No need to defend Trump. He is doing his job well.

Hmmmm.......................

The President can't pass a law without it being put on his desk from the legislative branch........

How should I respond....

no-shit-sherlock_fb_850672.jpg

lol, it could not be funnier that this is now what modern American conservatism cares most about.
Bwuhahaha....this is what you snowflake assholes have been living for the last 10+ months....

It is funny as hell that the snowflakes, as I believed they would, would howl like a scalded dog the moment they were served a dose of their own medicine. ROFLOL!

It is even funnier to see them wet themselves as they try to hypocritically attack others for doing what they have been doing for almost a year!

View attachment 140917

Oh, on the contrary, we get why you people are now obsessed with posting about this.

Bashing Hillary Clinton is easy.

Defending President Trump is hard.
No one needs to defend trump. Not sure your point. Hitlery and her team are evil and have been exposed, I love it.

[His biggest crime, targeting US citizens for execution without due process. Even to the point of killing a very innocent 16 year old American. I realize that the left doesn't care about murdering children, as witnessed by Waco and Abortion. But to me killing Americans who are not a threat to this country is somehow wrong.
Personal Drone Assassination Program
2 Un-Constitutional, Un-Approved Personal Wars to help Terrorists
Refusal t Enforce Existing law - DOMA and US Immigration Law
Illegally Arming Mexican Drug Cartels
Financing, arming, supplying, training, defending, protecting terrorists
Illegally spying on Americans, the media, the Senate, and the USSC
Illegally using the IRS as a weapon against US citizens he called his 'political enemies'
Illegal Sharing of classified info
Illegal unmasking of Americans
Felony Espionage by Illegally leaking info
Violation of Election Laws by the FBI purchasing Ukraine/Russia-generated Propaganda to use politically
Protecting violent illegals, human traffickers, MS13 Gangs, & sanctuary cities
Releasing the Taliban 5
Paying ransoms to terrorists for release of US hostages
Paying ransoms to Iran for release of US hostages
Contempt of court for violating orders regarding his deep water drilling ban

...and this is nothing but the tip of the proverbial iceberg that was the worst, most criminal administration in US history.

[His biggest crime, targeting US citizens for execution without due process. Even to the point of killing a very innocent 16 year old American. I realize that the left doesn't care about murdering children, as witnessed by Waco and Abortion. But to me killing Americans who are not a threat to this country is somehow wrong.
Personal Drone Assassination Program
2 Un-Constitutional, Un-Approved Personal Wars to help Terrorists
Refusal t Enforce Existing law - DOMA and US Immigration Law
Illegally Arming Mexican Drug Cartels
Financing, arming, supplying, training, defending, protecting terrorists
Illegally spying on Americans, the media, the Senate, and the USSC
Illegally using the IRS as a weapon against US citizens he called his 'political enemies'
Illegal Sharing of classified info
Illegal unmasking of Americans
Felony Espionage by Illegally leaking info
Violation of Election Laws by the FBI purchasing Ukraine/Russia-generated Propaganda to use politically
Protecting violent illegals, human traffickers, MS13 Gangs, & sanctuary cities
Releasing the Taliban 5
Paying ransoms to terrorists for release of US hostages
Paying ransoms to Iran for release of US hostages
Contempt of court for violating orders regarding his deep water drilling ban

...and this is nothing but the tip of the proverbial iceberg that was the worst, most criminal administration in US history.
trump is ensuring exposure of all of the evil empire of the dems and their devils.

Coming into office, Donald Trump offered Democrats an olive branch telling them that he didn't favor going after Hillary Clinton for the violations of the law she committed while Secretary of State! He was willing to let it all go if that made it easier to gain cooperation from the left. So what did you poor losers do? You attacked Trump with a made up narrative about Russian "collusion" nonstop with zero proof that it took place.

So guess what? After six months of non stop attacks by you snowflakes...Trump has had enough! You want to appoint Special Prosecutors to investigate every business deal that Trump or anyone he knows has done in the last twenty years? Fine...let's do that! But you better be sure that YOUR house is in order because two can play at that game!

For eight years, the Obama White House used the Justice Department as cover for their illegal activities. There isn't an Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch running interference for you anymore...blocking investigations into things like the IRS scandal, Benghazi and the Clinton email scandal!

People like the Clinton's and Debbie Wasserman Schultz should get ready for their worst nightmare...people like Trey Gowdy with subpoena powers and a Justice Department ready to prosecute.

What illegal activities do you claim Obama and his White House Staff engaged in? Post them, allegations need facts, otherwise they are nothing but partisan bullshit by an ignorant fool.

The IRS scandal was fully vetted by Congress, Benghazi was full investigated, and the e-mail issue ad nausea. No misfeasance or nonfeasance was ever found.

Keep on lying, since it is all you've got, I suppose you have no choice but to continue to do so.

The only "lie" being told here, Catcher...is that any of the investigations into the IRS scandal, the Benghazi scandal or the Clinton email scandal was ever done by the Obama Justice Department "fully"! Barack Obama used the Justice Department to prevent investigations into the scandals that rocked his administration. Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch were not the American people's Attorney Generals...they were Barack Obama's Attorney Generals! They were not there to provide justice to the American people...they were there to provide cover for an administration that used the IRS against political opponents...used our intelligence agencies to spy on political opponents...and lied to the American people about scandals like Benghazi.

You snowflakes wanted to root out crime, protect US elections from foreign interference...HERE YA GO!

When all else fails, launch a distraction.
No one on the thtee 'russian collusion' investigations is going to be "distracted" from doing their job you idiot!
Only the LIB MSM will be "distracted".
Wait until the 'leaks' begin when the 3rd investigation begins.
You'll have blood coming out your eyes.
Word is Rudi is going to be named as the second SC.

You prove my point. Congress hands Trump a piece of paper, and he signs it. Trump hands congress a tweet, and they tell Trump to pound sand.
And.........How does that matter to the price of rice in China...............................

Trump can't work with anybody but himself. Trump can bark out orders, but he can't negotiate a deal he can't bully his way through.

Kangaroo investigations

As an agnostic I can still wish there is a hell, a special place for Easy65 and others like him!
You are so full of shit.

You had no problem with the Democrats running a proven criminal as their candidate, having to help her take the nomination because she could not do it on her own, protecting her from prosecution because she was the 'chosen one', and it was 'her turn'.

You have had no problem with the continues exposing of Democrat crimes, defending, justifying, and attempting to explain them away.

You have had no problem with a candidate who should have been forced out of the race because of multiple investigations of crimes already proven she committed.

You have had no problem with the fake news all-in, false, Russia / Ukraine Propaganda supported accusations and ensuing Witch Hunt Investigations that have produced no crime, no criminal activity, no collusion, no obstruction, and a whole lot of evidence of Democrat crime!

You had no problem with a Special Counsel made up of unprecedentedly partisan Trump Haters and Clinton lawyers sent out to take down the GOP President who defeated your criminal candidate...'for the good of the country' (you meand for the good of the DNC!).

So finally the Democrats are being called out for those exposed crimes...and you're whining like a little bitch because the snowflake crimes, scandals, and schemes have blown up in your faces, because it is the Democrats who are now under the judicial microscope.

You wanted Special Counsels to investigate crimes....I said be careful what you ask for...now you got what you wanted.

F* you, you little hypocritical, partisan crime-enabling bit@h! You and your criminal party called down the thunder with your criminal, seditious law breaking. Now you can SUCK IT!
Your lies and hatred towards Hillary has played one too many hands....No one buys your bull crud about her anymore.....except the willingly deceivable....
The bull dyke is going to face federal prison time. Same as Lynch and Comey.

HEY CNN, NICE TRY TO DIVERT DISCUSSION AWAY FROM THE THREAD TOPIC, WHICH IS 'YES!! House Judiciary Republicans Call For 2nd Special Counsel To Investigate Clinton, Comey, Lynch!'

liberals have rolled up in a ball, begun to suck their thumb, and mumble 'lalalalalalalalalalala, can't hear you...not listening' to this awesome news.

Bwuhahaha!

Trump can't work with anybody but himself. Trump can bark out orders, but he can't negotiate a deal he can't bully his way through.

WTF are you smoking............get over yourself............LOL

The only "lie" being told here, Catcher...is that any of the investigations into the IRS scandal, the Benghazi scandal or the Clinton email scandal was ever done by the Obama Justice Department "fully"!.

They were fully investigating by the republican congress.

The. President cannot make A Corrupt Left and Right Establishment do anything.

He can only talk to The American People and get them to do their jobs and pressure Congress to do theirs!

Right now there is so much graft and corruption in Congress and waste and fraud in every Government Institution that there is little hope to clean it up unless a man like Trump can fight this corruption and lead a campaign to clean it up.

No one in The Establishment wants the gravy train to end or corruption cleaned up. If they did The FBI, and DOJ would have cleaned it up the last 8 years, and if they did you'd see it being cleaned up now.

You wouldn't see two years of investigations in to nothing and 6 months of obstruction!

LOL

The CRA's he signed came from the Legislative Branches...........which part did I miss............hmmm

Forum List

Back