Yes, It's Already Happening Here.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Great article, and Prager is right - It IS happening here.

1680625030679.png

Democrats have alread ushered in Communism — or if you will, left-wing fascism and totalitarianism, inje ting it into every aspect of the United States. It isn't 'Coming' - IT'S ALREADY HERE.

Looking for homes abroad.... there are better places to live....

Only if Americans cease efforts to demonstrate for Trump in numbers that will clearly make the point to government that Trump is yesterday's threat.

Even this action being taken against Trump is government forcing a foot in the door and the media are going to make it a sideshow.

Rachel Maddow made the point over and over and over again last night by exposing the fact that Trump isn't drawing the support he needs at this critical time.

Even thousands turning out for his speech tonight, will be too late and crying over spilt milk.

You libtards should be happy but all I'm seeing is unbridled anger today.... why?....

I hear Putin loves Trumptards. Try Russia.
heres putins own words on the matter

In 2020 Putin affirmed his love for the Democrat party because they were closer to communism:

“The Democratic Party is traditionally closer to the so-called liberal values, closer to social democratic ideas,” Putin said. “And it was from the social democratic environment that the Communist Party evolved.”

“After all, I was a member of the Soviet Communist Party for nearly 20 years” Putin added. “I was a rank-and-file member, but it can be said that I believed in the party’s ideas. I still like many of these left-wing values. Equality and fraternity. What is bad about them? In fact, they are akin to Christian values.”

“Yes, they are difficult to implement, but they are very attractive, nevertheless. In other words, this can be seen as an ideological basis for developing contacts with the Democratic representative.”

Only if Americans cease efforts to demonstrate for Trump in numbers that will clearly make the point to government that Trump is yesterday's threat.

Even this action being taken against Trump is government forcing a foot in the door and the media are going to make it a sideshow.

Rachel Maddow made the point over and over and over again last night by exposing the fact that Trump isn't drawing the support he needs at this critical time.

Even thousands turning out for his speech tonight, will be too late and crying over spilt milk.
Ah that explains some things. You watch Rachel Maddow to get your "perspective" on America.

Ah that explains some things. You watch Rachel Maddow to get your "perspective" on America.
Apparently moderate crowds for and against Trump gathering now. They're loud but there's a fence between them and heavy police presence. Looks like it'a about another hour before Trump's arrival.

The Russia conspiracy was a lie.... you know it and we know it....
Two of Trump's campaign staff were convicted of colluding with Russia. Did your propagandists not tell you this?

Besides, that's not what I was talking about. If you want to leave the US, Putin will welcome you with open arms.

Two of Trump's campaign staff were convicted of colluding with Russia. Did your propagandists not tell you this?

Besides, that's not what I was talking about. If you want to leave the US, Putin will welcome you with open arms.
Who?... which two?... you are full of crap....

In 2020 Putin affirmed his love for the Democrat party because they were closer to communism:

“The Democratic Party is traditionally closer to the so-called liberal values, closer to social democratic ideas,” Putin said. “And it was from the social democratic environment that the Communist Party evolved.”

“After all, I was a member of the Soviet Communist Party for nearly 20 years” Putin added. “I was a rank-and-file member, but it can be said that I believed in the party’s ideas. I still like many of these left-wing values. Equality and fraternity. What is bad about them? In fact, they are akin to Christian values.”

“Yes, they are difficult to implement, but they are very attractive, nevertheless. In other words, this can be seen as an ideological basis for developing contacts with the Democratic representative.”

Putin said those things in 2020.

How do you think he feels about Biden now? :lol:

He grossly miscalculated and misunderstood Biden about badly as he possibly could.

It turns out Biden and the Democrats are NOT kin to the mass murdering war criminal.

He grossly miscalculated and misunderstood Biden about badly as he possibly could.

It turns out Biden and the Democrats are NOT kin to the mass murdering war criminal.
Putin on your brain....

why are you ignoring the real comparison he was talking about??

“ Equality and fraternity. What is bad about them? In fact, they are akin to Christian values.”

“Yes, they are difficult to implement, but they are very attractive, nevertheless. I
You are a fine example of someone who is cherry picking and presumably deliberately overlooking his good sense and basic generosity of spirit.

Dear Uncle P , now dedicated to ridding Khazaria of Nazis .
Such a bad chap !!An awful chap with his Christian values .
rofl .

You are a fine example of someone who is cherry picking and presumably deliberately overlooking his good sense and basic generosity of spirit.

Dear Uncle P , now dedicated to ridding Khazaria of Nazis .
Such a bad chap !!An awful chap with his Christian values .
rofl .
seems facts hurt your precious little feelings,,

Forum List

Back