Yes, The Democrats Can Legally Access The Pres's Tax Returns, & Yes, The Info Will Be Made Public

Dems will demand, WH will resist, subpoenas will be issued, subpoenas will be ignored, it'll end up in court and wind it's way to the SC (after the 2020 election when Dems will lose the House because of their constant harassment of the POTUS). People want this shit to END and Dems will pay the price for not listening.

[
So, what you're saying is -- dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. shock

Where did I say that? LIE MUCH? SHOCK!

I pointed out that the House Ways And means Chairman has the Legal Right to access the President's Tax Returns.
I pointed out how their demands for his tax returns are politically motivated.
I pointed out factually how the Democrats - and Mueller's team - have leaked information for the last 3 years.
I predicted once in their hands Democrats will do what they have been proven to do - leak the info.

Sorry to offend you with the truth...

[

I pointed out that the House Ways And means Chairman has the Legal Right to access the President's Tax Returns.
I pointed out factually how the Democrats - and Mueller's team - have leaked information for the last 3 years.
I predicted once in their hands Democrats will do what they have been proven to do - leak the info.

:boo_hoo14:

:gives:

Need a tissue, snowflake?

Who cares the Dems have wasted 3 years on a witch hunt and now are calling for the release of 8 years of an American citizen's tax returns out of political motivation and hatred / desire for 'revenge' for an election loss? Certainly not exposed treasonous Democrats or partisan Trump-hating snowflakes.... :p

As pointed out in the OP this is legal and can not be blocked

Oh well. Can’t hide behind “they’re being audited” lies any more huh?

It is people like YOU who don't care about the 4th Amendment, and Probable Cause clause since there has to be a legal reason to get personal property taken for public consumption. You can't just walk in and seize anything that interest you.

Why don't you address a CONSTITUTION law as I showed in post #4?

If you want to argue the law that has been in effect since 1924 is unconstitutional, then go ahead. All the Ways and Means Committee has to do is request the information, and the IRS is required to supply it.

...and YES, their doing so is completely politically motivated, no matter what they and their surrogate fake news media cohorts claim.

26 U.S. Code § 6103:
26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information
The Code / Law allows the chairman of the tax-writing House Ways and Means Committee, among other senior lawmakers, to seek returns by sending a written request to the Treasury Secretary.
-- It is officially the authority of the Treasury Secretary to decide if those tax returns are released or not. (The President will undoubtedly 'pressure' the Treasury Secretary NOT to release them, appropriately pointing out the request is politically motivated. If Mnuchin refuses, however, Congress can hold him in Contempt of Congress.
*** The Code has rarely been used, but there has been no reported refusal by a Treasury Secretary.

Once in the hands of the Democrats, either in the House Ways and Means Committee or in the hands of Democrats in general, it is almost guaranteed that personal /private data will not only be leaked to the public but it will also be used to fuel more unsubstantiated claims, accusations, and attacks against the President.
*** The historic evidence of Democrat / conspirator / liberal media's leaking information - from Comey's to his professor buddy (with the intent it be leaked to the liberal press) to McCabe's leaking (for which he was recommended for indictment by the US IG) to D-Schiff's admitted leaking to the Mueller 'Hit Squad's leaking of info in the last few days - proves this to be the case.

Despite Democrats' claim their request for 6 years of Trump's tax returns is not politically motivated, the direct evidence that it is will be the almost immediate release / leak of information from those returns after they are released to the Democrats. IT WILL HAPPEN! (I predicted it officially here 1st! :p )

Another more immediate bit of obvious evidence exposing this as being politically motivated is that despite the Mueller report (so far) exposing there was no crime of collusion established, no indictments made for 'illegal collusion', and no more indictments coming, the Democrats want to go on this new 'fishing expedition', displaying they think they can find something criminal in the President's tax returns despite the IRS, whose job it is to audit tax payers and determine this, having found no evidence to date of criminal activity by the President, either.

Can House Democrats release Donald Trump's tax returns?

It's not happening s0n.....chase those unicorns if you must, but like with colussion, it's very plain where this is going.

Idk....if I'm in the DUM camp, hasn't the losing gotten to the level of st00pid yet? Dont get why some want to line up time after time only to be wearing the dunce cap when the dust settles.

Not to mention.....the politics of it are profoundly goofball if you are a DUM. Especially after the train wreck of the Mueller Report.

Only the IRS knows who is and who is not being audited. The IRS is NOT going to tell Jesus Christ who is being audited.
ONLY the person being audited is informed ACCORDING TO FEDERAL LAW!
So get off your stupid White unicorn you idiot!

He has been audited multiple times. The irs has no issue with trump.

It is people like YOU who don't care about the 4th Amendment, and Probable Cause clause since there has to be a legal reason to get personal property taken for public consumption. You can't just walk in and seize anything that interest you.

If you want to argue the law that has been in effect since 1924 is unconstitutional, then go ahead. All the Ways and Means Committee has to do is request the information, and the IRS is required to supply it.

Ha ha ha, you completely ignored the 4th amendment and the doctrine of Probable Cause.

You MUST have a legal reason to get personal/privileged information first, before you can get them. Democrats have NOT provided a legal reason to do that.

Have you so little regard for privacy protections?

Ha ha ha, you completely ignored the 4th amendment and the doctrine of Probable Cause.

You MUST have a legal reason to get personal/privileged information first, before you can get them. Democrats have NOT provided a legal reason to do that.

The request has nothing to do with that. Read the request. It outlines the exact reason for the request, and it perfectly matches the purpose of the law they are using to request the information

Some people just insist on learning things the hard way. These people long ago became conditioned to looking st00pid in a public setting but being able to move right along.

Nobody is seeing the Presidents tax returns except his tax man s0ns!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Last edited:

The request has nothing to do with that. Read the request. It outlines the exact reason for the request, and it perfectly matches the purpose of the law they are using to request the information

You mean THIS request, that you never read?

That Letter to the IRS commissioner doesn't show any legal reason for getting that information. It is an obvious politically motivated fishing exercise.

Go read it, the SCOPE of the request is STAGGERING!

That Letter to the IRS commissioner doesn't show any legal reason for getting that information. It is an obvious politically motivated fishing exercise.

Yep, that's the one. It's nothing more than is allowed in 6103(f)
26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

[

:boo_hoo14:

:gives:
Need a tissue, snowflake?

Who cares the Dems have wasted 3 years on a witch hunt and now are calling for the release of 8 years of an American citizen's tax returns out of political motivation and hatred / desire for 'revenge' for an election loss? Certainly not exposed treasonous Democrats or partisan Trump-hating snowflakes.... :p

Good to see mental midget-wrestling so early in the morning. Coffee. Check. Bagel and schmear. Check. Mental-midget-wrestling? Serendipity.

More please.

He has been audited...numerous times, and the IRS, whose job it is to look for fraud/crime, has found none.

The fact that the Trump-Haters - who have leaked info every chance they have gotten and have been exposed as having engaged in (and are still engaged in) a coup against the President - think they can do a better job than the IRS of doing the IRS' job is the continuation of their obvious obsession with taking down the President. As stated, despite their claims of doing otherwise, they are not fooling anyone.
Actually Trump has repeatedly claimed he couldn’t release his taxes because he was being audited . That on its face is a lie because being audited does not preclude one from doing so.

But now we’ll find out if there is a current audit at all.

And we’ll find out so much more

Your use of the term "we" reveals that you have no problem at all with government officials releasing the private tax information of a citizen for political purposes. I do.

Last edited:
Dems will demand, WH will resist, subpoenas will be issued, subpoenas will be ignored, it'll end up in court and wind it's way to the SC (after the 2020 election when Dems will lose the House because of their constant harassment of the POTUS). People want this shit to END and Dems will pay the price for not listening.

That is a good point. Trump can drag this out for a long time, and the failure of Mueller's report to put him in chains strengthens his hand. If he wins in 2020 and gets a favorable Congress, democrats might as well just hide under their beds.

Yep, that's the one. It's nothing more than is allowed in 6103(f)

Gee you are too stupid to realize that the objection are based on the LACK of PROBABLE CAUSE. There has to be a reason why you can TAKE personal/privileged information from anyone.

It is clear you don't care about the rule of law that protect people from overbearing actions of people in power:

"Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

=====

What about PROBABLE CAUSE?

"In United States criminal law, probable cause is the standard by which police authorities have reason to obtain a warrant for the arrest of a suspected criminal or the issuing of a search warrant. It is also the standard by which grand juries issue criminal indictments. The principle behind the standard is to limit the power of authorities to perform random or abusive searches (unlawful search and seizure), and to promote lawful evidence gathering and procedural form during criminal arrest and prosecution. The standard also applies to personal or property searches.[1]"

LINK

bolding mine

=========================

That 1924 law requires that FIRST there is a legal reason to use it, that is the part you keep ignoring over and over.

The Democrats are investigating him, for the purpose of investigating him. There are no actual crime of indictment involved here, just investigate anything, it is normally called legal harassment.

Forum List

Back