Yes, the GOP will probably take the Senate....but

I will make this short and sweet by referencing a movie called "Vegas Vacation" with Cousin Eddie....

"Clark, I haven't seen a beating like that since somebody stuffed a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose"

It's a new day, America!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

YES IT IS!!!!!!!!
:thewave:

Just to recap, this was an off year which traditionally favors the party out of power, the Dems were defending vacant seats,rampant voter suppression, Citizens United allowing billionaires to buy politicians and campaigns were ignoring the issues and focusing on Obama who wasn't even on the ballot.

And yet this constitutes a "victory" for the right?

Whatever happened to reaching out to the people for their support of a positive agenda to improve the lives of all Americans?

Just to recap, this was an off year which traditionally favors the party out of power, the Dems were defending vacant seats,rampant voter suppression, Citizens United allowing billionaires to buy politicians and campaigns were ignoring the issues and focusing on Obama who wasn't even on the ballot.

Whatever happened to reaching out to the people for their support of a positive agenda to improve the lives of all Americans?

They another butthurt individual. Get some diaper rash cream and rub it in buddy. Grab a towel and cry into it.

of4pja.jpg

OK...Social issues....

They ran on JOBS, you fool. You know, what people actually WANT!? What they actually NEED!?! They won, whether you like it or not. Or, as dear old Dad used to say - A one run win in baseball is STILL a win.

You mad Bro?

I'm sorry, what was their "Jobs Program" again? Did they offer to spend billions to put Americans back to work.

They ran on, "Hey, do you folks in these backward Red States still Hate Obama?"

That's what they ran on.

OK...Social issues....

They ran on JOBS, you fool. You know, what people actually WANT!? What they actually NEED!?! They won, whether you like it or not. Or, as dear old Dad used to say - A one run win in baseball is STILL a win.

You mad Bro?

I'm sorry, what was their "Jobs Program" again? Did they offer to spend billions to put Americans back to work.

That's what they ran on.

you are the one who is backwater in your hate for others in certain STATES. my gawd I've never seen anything like it. what's with you snobs

you are the one who is backwater in your hate for others in certain STATES. my gawd I've never seen anything like it. what's with you snobs

That when you state is full of people who think the Dinosaurs are extinct because Noah didn't have room for htem on the ark, you just can't take them seriously on the big decisions.

Just kind of like when I have Cancer, I see a guy who has "Doctor" in front of his name. I know, what a snob.

OK...Social issues....

You mad Bro?

That's what they ran on.

Sonny - EVERYONE hates Obama - even you liberal Nazis. He has let you folks down by not accomplishing a damned thing he set out to do. The Keystone pipeline will soon be a reality. JOBS. Tax reform will soon be a reality for corporations - JOBS. and on and on.

Work is going to NOW get done in the House and the Senate after 8 years of the Harry "Howdy Doody" Reid work stoppage.

America is coming back!!! And it galls the hell out of you Nazis.

Sonny - EVERYONE hates Obama - even you liberal Nazis. He has let you folks down by not accomplishing a damned thing he set out to do. The Keystone pipeline will soon be a reality. JOBS. Tax reform will soon be a reality for corporations - JOBS. and on and on.

Work is going to NOW get done in the House and the Senate after 8 years of the Harry "Howdy Doody" Reid work stoppage.

Naw, I don't have any confidence in the GOP being able to govern. All that happened was you don't have Harry Reid to save you fools from yourselves.

LOL, what a load of tripe:)

I especially loved the"reaching out" line......

Shall I quote Obama for you?

"Elections have consequences. We won".

Naw, I don't have any confidence in the GOP being able to govern. All that happened was you don't have Harry Reid to save you fools from yourselves.

Like I said - it galls the hell out of you liberal nazis.

Like I said - it galls the hell out of you liberal nazis.

Meh, not really. Bruce Rauner just came out for raising the minimum wage in IL.

The Republicans won because they started talking more like Democrats and less like people like you. If they mean it, it's governmetn most of us can live with. If they don't, they'll get swept out as quickly as they got swept in.

Notice when they lose then they want others. TO REACH out to the other side. Have Bi-partisanship. THEY scream that word again, CIVILITY just like they did RACIST when they were in CONTROL

as far as I'm concerned you all can go to hell now

WE THE PEOPLE are back in control. NOT YOUR Democrat/commie party

Notice when they lose then they want others. TO REACH out to the other side. Have Bi-partisanship. THEY scream that word again, CIVILITY just like they did RACIST when they were in CONTROL

as far as I'm concerned you all can go to hell now

WE THE PEOPLE are back in control. NOT YOUR Democrat/commie party

actually, Obama is still President and there's not much you can do about that.

The real problem is what's going to happen when you Crazy Teabaggers come up against the grownups in your own party.

Forum List

Back