🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yes, The Leftist Riots Have Brought Lasting Change

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Last edited:
What I think libs don't realize is that many of the urban vacant lots cleared by fires set in April 1968 in honor of MLK's death are still empty today 52 years later in major cities like Youngstown. Insurance companies don't want to insure buildings in Riot Zones, makes it real difficult to rebuild.

I suppose one does have to give a place like Arkansas County credit for understanding it wasn't worth it to stand behind a racist and see the protests come there.

Now as soon as other places learn that we might see some normalcy.

This beauty was built in the 60s.
Perfect for handling BLM & ANTIFA

118323253_1185952425103227_7379167907469654559_o.jpg

I suppose one does have to give a place like Arkansas County credit for understanding it wasn't worth it to stand behind a racist and see the protests come there.

Arkansas County went for President Trump by 30 points in 2016, this kind of attitude is expected there.

In the Far Left Commonwealth of Virginia, the governor wears blackface when he isn't in his KKK robes

Life in the cities means that car horns need to be able to stop car-jackings:

Attachments

• 40 glock car horn.mp4
    5.6 MB

Arkansas County went for President Trump by 30 points in 2016, this kind of attitude is expected there.

In the Far Left Commonwealth of Virginia, the governor wears blackface when he isn't in his KKK robes

Two thumbs up for Arkansas County. Now I hope they clean the rest of the force up.

You have to love crazy. They think that insurance or the federal government will shell out money to replace everything. Then they sit back and wonder why it didn’t happen. Never let the real world intrude on leftist crazy.

Two thumbs up for Arkansas County. Now I hope they clean the rest of the force up.

Who says the rest of the force has problems? This isn't Los Angeles or Minneapolis, or another leftard region that needs cleaned up

They’ve turned major cities into complete shitholes that will take decades to recover, if ever.
Riot-Ravaged Minneapolis Businesses Can't Rebuild Because the Insurance Won't Cover It

From an article I read the biggest cost is that the removed debris have to all be handled as hazardous materials, that exponentially increases the cost of disposal, and requires an increased level of PPE for the workers which lowers productivity.

Who says the rest of the force has problems? This isn't Los Angeles or Minneapolis, or another leftard region that needs cleaned up

Those who demanded his resignation understand.

They’ve turned major cities into complete shitholes that will take decades to recover, if ever.
Riot-Ravaged Minneapolis Businesses Can't Rebuild Because the Insurance Won't Cover It

"They've turned major cities into complete shitholes". Who is "they". The Trump Cult, and Republicans in general, are always eager to divide Americans. Who is this mythical "they" who, in conservative speak, are alway out to "destroy America".

How exactly are American cities "shitholes"? That's something else that is never articulated, either. Donald Trump makes his ridiculous and grandiose claims about things and his Cult of paid posters comes here and attempts to amplify his lies and distortions.

Trump took over a peaceful country with the lowest crime rates in more than 50 years, in the midst of the longest period of economic expansion in American history, and Trump has gone around mindlessly portraying the country he took over as "American carnage".

Four years later, Donald Trump has created "American carnage". His tactics - encouraging right wing "militia" violence to counter the protestors; complaining that Democratic politicians are fanning the flames of violence in opposition to Trump's re-election; demanding that law enforcement "dominate" the protestors.

Donald Trump, who made his reputation on the "art of the deal", hasn't made any deals with anyone. He keeps talking about the dangers of a "Joe Biden America", but how could anything be worse than the Donald Trump America you now have. Worst unemployment since the Great Depression. Worst racial unrest since the 1960's. Worst public health crisis since the Spanish Flu Epidemic. What are Donald Trump's solutions to any of this?

Donald Trump is still trying to run as an outsider who will save America, but who is he saving it from? Himself?

Forum List

Back