Yes, you are better off now than you were then.

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
Most working Americans are better off now than they were when the reign of Trumpery ended with a dismal 34% public approval.

According to my organization’s analysis, working-class Americans’ wages, adjusted for inflation, have just edged higher than they were on Election Day, 2020. The average working-class American can now answer “Yes” to the question, “Are you better off now than you were under Trump?”

Screen Shot 2023-08-19 at 12.25.35 PM.png

Most working Americans are better off now than they were when the reign of Trumpery ended with a dismal 34% public approval.

According to my organization’s analysis, working-class Americans’ wages, adjusted for inflation, have just edged higher than they were on Election Day, 2020. The average working-class American can now answer “Yes” to the question, “Are you better off now than you were under Trump?”

Must be why a record number of Americans say the country is on the wrong track.

73%.

OUCH!

Must be why a record number of Americans say the country is on the wrong track.

73%.

OUCH!

The last time a majority of the American public thought things were heading in the right direction was in January of 2004.

At least the empirical data confirms that they are better off now than they were four years ago.

The last time a majority of the American public thought things were heading in the right direction was in January of 2004.

At least the empirical data confirms that they are better off now than they were four years ago.
Lies.

Please send me cash. You, Bro and any other cultist that believes America is better off after having Harris at the helm.

Nope, no cash only Ts and Ps.

As for America being better off, there is no better off for America no matter who wins in Nov, we are fucked either way.

All one can do is make sure they are ready to ride out the waves that come.

One bit of free advice for you...quit waiting for the resident of the White House to make your life better.

sorry that you are worse off.

Can we send some thoughts and prayers your way?
That’s the kind of snide condensation that really resonates with most Americans today. I’m sure Harris’s internal polling is telling her the same, hence the second State sponsored Assassination Attempt

Forum List

Back