Yesterday, Donald Trump showed the world REAL diplomacy. And what other countries can expect!

R

rdean

So Trump decided to go to Mexico to show Hillary and Obama how smart he is and how real negotiation works. It's exactly the same as when Trump said he knows more than the generals. He's just astonishing good at everything.

So he stands up on the podium and never mentioned the Mexican president said Mexico would never pay for that wall.

Trump shook his hand and congratulated him.

Then that evening, he gave a speech that sounded more like hate speech than anything. The Mexican President responds:

Mexican President: Trump's Statements Represent a 'Threat' to Mexico

"What's important to me," Peña Nieto told Televisa, "is to ... face up to what could represent, I repeat, a risk and a threat to Mexico."

Mexican president disputes Trump over border wall payment discussion - CNNPolitics.com

Peña Nieto, speaking alongside Trump during their joint appearance, twice stressed the "responsibility" he has to defend Mexican people around the world and said Trump has made "assertions that regrettably had hurt and have affected Mexicans."
"The Mexican people have felt hurt by the comments that have been made. But I am sure that his genuine interest is to build a relationship that will give both of our society's better welfare," Peña Nieto said.

"What we saw today from a man who claims to be the ultimate 'deal maker' is that he doesn't have the courage to advocate for his campaign promises when he's not in front of a friendly crowd," Podesta said, before accusing Trump of wanting to build a costly wall at American taxpayers' expense.

Podesta later added: "It turns out Trump didn't just choke, he got beat in the room and lied about it."

http://gpbnews.org/post/watch-and-fact-check-donald-trumps-speech-immigration
Fact Check: Donald Trump's Speech On Immigration

So by the end of the day, Trump has turned Mexico (with it's 2000 mile border with us) into an American enemy that feels we threaten their country.

Gee, I can't wait to see how well Trump does with the rest of the world. Making nations hate and fear us isn't exactly the way I would make America "safe". But what do I know. Look at the job Bush did. He did just what Republicans do. So will Trump.

Yes indeed. Obama has us engaged in conflict in more countries than anyone in recent history.

Trump’s Mexico fiasco is further proof that he has no idea what he is doing, that Trump is way out of his league, and has no business being president – not that further proof was needed, of course.

So guno a real leader. Scares the shit out of you, huh?

Yeah, he really stuck it to 'em on "the wall" didn't he. Really took it to 'em on all those murderers and thugs he's "sending" across, I mean flat lined him out didn't he.

So Trump decided to go to Mexico to show Hillary and Obama how smart he is and how real negotiation works. It's exactly the same as when Trump said he knows more than the generals. He's just astonishing good at everything.

So he stands up on the podium and never mentioned the Mexican president said Mexico would never pay for that wall.

Trump shook his hand and congratulated him.

Then that evening, he gave a speech that sounded more like hate speech than anything. The Mexican President responds:

Mexican President: Trump's Statements Represent a 'Threat' to Mexico

"What's important to me," Peña Nieto told Televisa, "is to ... face up to what could represent, I repeat, a risk and a threat to Mexico."

Mexican president disputes Trump over border wall payment discussion - CNNPolitics.com

Peña Nieto, speaking alongside Trump during their joint appearance, twice stressed the "responsibility" he has to defend Mexican people around the world and said Trump has made "assertions that regrettably had hurt and have affected Mexicans."
"The Mexican people have felt hurt by the comments that have been made. But I am sure that his genuine interest is to build a relationship that will give both of our society's better welfare," Peña Nieto said.

"What we saw today from a man who claims to be the ultimate 'deal maker' is that he doesn't have the courage to advocate for his campaign promises when he's not in front of a friendly crowd," Podesta said, before accusing Trump of wanting to build a costly wall at American taxpayers' expense.

Podesta later added: "It turns out Trump didn't just choke, he got beat in the room and lied about it."

http://gpbnews.org/post/watch-and-fact-check-donald-trumps-speech-immigration
Fact Check: Donald Trump's Speech On Immigration

So by the end of the day, Trump has turned Mexico (with it's 2000 mile border with us) into an American enemy that feels we threaten their country.

Gee, I can't wait to see how well Trump does with the rest of the world. Making nations hate and fear us isn't exactly the way I would make America "safe". But what do I know. Look at the job Bush did. He did just what Republicans do. So will Trump.

Dear rdean
I would judge progress based on what solutions come out of what working relationships.
If Trump and Cruz can reconcile their camps and quit this grandstanding or whatever political fronts are enforced to make public statements, maybe we can form solutions that will be the real statement.

First step, the Republicans/Conservatives/Christians on the right need to unite and quit dividing politically, while the Democrats/Liberals/Progressive Greens on the left need to organize a cohesive agreed plan for workers and prison/health care reform funded by cutting the waste of taxes we are already spending that could easily cover health care/education instead of charging more taxes. If neither party can unite around their own priorities how can anyone present or understand a cohesive plan to invest support behind?

We should not be encouraging more bullying and divisive behavior
if we really care about the future of our nation, govt, economy and world.

The Greens offer some of the best approaches I've seen to cooperative economics,
consensus decision making, and even proportional representation by party.

Why can't we respect each other's different ways and purposes,
help each other to succeed where we have strengths in ideas and leadership,
and quit this whole business of trying to make each other fail or wrong.

How is that helping America to tear apart and tear down each other's efforts,
instead of capitalizing and using ALL available resources to solve our country's problems and meet demands?

Can we really afford to waste time energy and resources fighting and bullying this way?
What does that accomplish, if anything? Who's the bigger bully?

Yeah, he really stuck it to 'em on "the wall" didn't he. Really took it to 'em on all those murderers and thugs he's "sending" across, I mean flat lined him out didn't he.
Well he didn't draw a red line, then grew a pussy when it was crossed. Like Obama.

Yeah, he kinda did. But really now, with standards and expectations that low, no wonder you folks fall for the Palins and Trumps.

Trump, so tough. Speaks the truth. Isn't scared of anyone.

But when push comes to shove? When he had his chance to tell the president of Mexico what was going to happen? When he could make his mark?

He pussyfied. He pussyed out. Pussy.

A paper tiger. That's Trump.

quote-the-other-theory-is-because-donal-trump-is-not-been-vetted-and-no-attacks-on-him-have-joy-ann-reid-148-74-79.jpg

Yes indeed. Obama has us engaged in conflict in more countries than anyone in recent history.
And weirdly enough, Iraq had nothing to do with it.

And Obama, that terrible guy, murdered Bin Laden after the GOP went to all that trouble to let Bin Laden go. No wonder the GOP is angry.

Well he didn't draw a red line, then grew a pussy when it was crossed. Like Obama.
Obama drew a red line for Syria. Telling them if they better not use WMD's. So what did Syria do with the Chemical Weapons?

Removal of Chemical Weapons From Syria Is Completed

OMG! You're right. It's a disaster!

Poor Rderp.. gets blasted on each and every thread he starts.
the rumor around here is he has to do so many a week or he loses that paycheck......i mean who else here comes up with shit he comes up with?..and look how many threads are basically the same shit but with a differently worded headline...

Poor Rderp.. gets blasted on each and every thread he starts.
the rumor around here is he has to do so many a week or he loses that paycheck......i mean who else here comes up with shit he comes up with?..and look how many threads are basically the same shit but with a differently worded headline...
Examples?

In the meantime, Trump wanted to show he was "presidential" during his Mexico visit. He scared our neighboring country and embarrassed the United States in front of the entire world. And lied while on stage with the President of Mexico.

But that wasn't enough for one day.

That night he delivered a hate speech that caused half of his Hispanic advisers to walk away from his campaign in disgust. So what did Trump do? Of course he declared "victory" and said it was the best 24 hours of his campaign. He was finally able to show America what he can do.

tacoselamigo.jpg

Taco anyone?

Um....no.
Wow, are those real quotes in your sig line from USMB right wingers?

They send me that kind of stuff too:

Antares: I hope someone you love dies

GRIZZ: Here's hoping some Islamic puke kills someone you love.

See what I mean?

Forum List

Back