🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yet Again DeSantis Has Shown His True Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
1693625528831.jpeg

Why does any republican need help from Biden? Shame, I was really rooting for him (meaning DeSantis) too.

You can’t be this stupid.

Thug DeSantis acts like a responsible adult, and you attack him?

Ridiculous.

Just stick to loving your Jesus. Everything else is above your pay grade
If a modern feminist female is impregnated.... then impregnated again.... then impregnated again...this between many abortions, she is a slut who costs society tens of millions of dollars. And multiply this by millions of these ingeniously smarter than men mensa women. Jesu said....wait a minute...stop the irresponsible ways of living. You forget that part.

The orange sexual abuser already stole from kids with cancer and from wounded warriors.

& had to shutter his 'charity' because he used the donations as his own personal piggy bank... AND had to be shamed into releasing the cash he supposedly raised for vets....

If a modern feminist female is impregnated.... then impregnated again.... then impregnated again...this between many abortions, she is a slut who costs society tens of millions of dollars.

that's a lie. no fed dollars are spent providing abortion to those that wish to have control over their own bodies & destiny. what cost society when a forced birth occurs is paying for the effects of poverty, crime, child abuse etc...

And multiply this by millions of these ingeniously smarter than men mensa women.

^^^

hyperbole at its best.

Jesu said....wait a minute...stop the irresponsible ways of living. You forget that part.

'cept this is a secular nation ...

Last edited:
Road Runner

Well? We’re waiting.

i held off replying to this post until i finished the thread just to see if she would answer. well - LO & BEHOLD! no response from her ... you might have been dumped into her ' i can't be challenged to think for myself 'cause my brain hurts to even try ... so i'll just click on the ignore button, & <poof> my linear world is back to 'normal' ' bin.

lol... WELCOME!

i held off replying to this post until i finished the thread just to see if she would answer. well - LO & BEHOLD! no response from her ... you might have been dumped into her ' i can't be challenged to think for myself 'cause my brain hurts to even try ... so i'll just click on the ignore button, & <poof> my linear world is back to 'normal' ' bin.

lol... WELCOME!
I was waiting for her to suggest a bake sale that it would be preferable to taking federal money (a percentage of which Floridians paid in by the way).

DeSantis is making Biden look good. This is not something a Republican should be doing heading into an election year.
He’s making republicans look bad with this tantrum he’s throwing. But speaking of the politics of this...where is the blob? He’s not golfing while people are bailing out their houses is he? Of course he is.

He’s making republicans look bad with this tantrum he’s throwing. But speaking of the politics of this...where is the blob? He’s not golfing while people are bailing out their houses is he? Of course he is.
What the f is trump suppose to be doing? Haha he’s not a federal official or state official

that's a lie. no fed dollars are spent providing abortion to those that wish to have control over their own bodies & destiny. what cost society when a forced birth occurs is paying for the effects of poverty, crime, child abuse etc...

^^^

hyperbole at its best.

Haha forced birth? Haha last I checked I’ve never rape anyone, so claiming I’m forcing someone to give birth when i Don’t pay for their abortion is pathetic

^^^

hyperbole at its best.

Am I supposed to pay for others who are near totally irresponsible even if I earned any pensions from any ways? You think this is a joke! The rise and fall of nation are a truth. We put out two destroyers a year for our navy. The Chinese put out one a month. They out produce us. They are us at WW 2 as we are the United Kingdom from that era. And they have memories of the Opium Wars and all of the interference. And then they took notice of Karl Marx. The smarter people of the world kept themselves down for many centuries. They are laughing at us. As we spend our free resources on frivolous empty agendas. Like you though, I would support them over any authoritarian who screwed me over or screwed with me in any way.

Your hatred of him continues to make you say idiotic things. You are claiming that because he put up his hand last, he's not a patriot? That's pretty fucking stupid.

Do you have a problem with Trump or something? I admit, that I might have been too hasty with this thread, but how is that being a leader?

Showing concern for Americans? Assisting where he can? But that isn’t his jam…he likes people who aren’t in distress
What do you expect a guy in his mid 70s out there filling sand bags? Haha what the f? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back