🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yet Again DeSantis Has Shown His True Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy a truck full of McNuggets and go pass them out.
Buy a truck full of bottled water and go pass them out.
Start a website to apply for grants from the blob. CashApp anyone who applies.

Nothing would stop the blob from doing any of that.

Are you really this brazenly stupid?

she is.

Perhaps he could show he cares about the people of Florida, Georgia, etc.......

He IS a Christian, isn’t he?

Yeah, that last part was meant to be a joke.

jesus coke.jpg

Ron DeSantis' true colors are Red White and Blue.

Is that why he raises his hand that he would still support Trump only after his opponents on the left side of him would.

Buy a truck full of McNuggets and go pass them out.
Buy a truck full of bottled water and go pass them out.
Start a website to apply for grants from the blob. CashApp anyone who applies.

I meant explain why having over a billion dollars wouldn't be enough to help with the cost of the damages.

Okay dumbfuck...where does the other $17.5B come from?

Oh well you didn't say that before. I'm surprised it costs that much but you were making it seem like being a billionaire wasn't having a lot of money. Use your words and people can understand you better.

Oh well you didn't say that before. I'm surprised it costs that much but you were making it seem like being a billionaire wasn't having a lot of money.
Yeah, I was baiting you into sounding more and more like a dumbass and you willfully obliged.
Use your words and people can understand you better.
I’m not responsible for your ignorance.

But tell us where the other $17.5B will come from. The floor is yours.

They can, and likely will....and likely would of had more money to give had Xiden not taken so much in taxes to give to the taliban
Psst... Biden took NOTHING from taxes to give to iran.

It was Iran's money in their own account that we Froze decades ago....

It's been in suit for decades as well and the final decision by the court was going to rule in favor of Iran, and indicated for more money than Biden returned to Iran, before the court processed their decision....Biden gave them the money back....less than what the court was going to force them to do.

Soooooo, NONE, ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH of the money given back to Iran was tax payer money, it was always Iran's money, always in a separate account.

Psst... Biden took NOTHING from taxes to give to iran.

It was Iran's money in their own account that we Froze decades ago....

It's been in suit for decades as well and the final decision by the court was going to rule in favor of Iran, and indicated for more money than Biden returned to Iran, before the court processed their decision....Biden gave them the money back....less than what the court was going to force them to do.

Soooooo, NONE, ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH of the money given back to Iran was tax payer money, it was always Iran's money, always in a separate account.
I didn’t say anything about Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back