🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yet Again DeSantis Has Shown His True Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does any republican need help from Biden? Shame, I was really rooting for him (meaning DeSantis) too.

You're mad because DeSantis did the only thing he could do and had to do, call on the president to release federal aid for his state to help with hurricane damage?

I suppose he could have just told Floridians that he was sticking them with 100% of the clean up cost despite federal aid being available, but I doubt people would have liked that.

But if Biden comes through for Florida, at least that is one area where Trump would have failed: keeping some bridges open between the parties and getting a little cooperation.

Your hatred of DeSantis has caused you to say stupid things.

Would you trust Biden? The guy can't even finish his sentences. He's better off looking for money elsewhere.

You're mad because DeSantis did the only thing he could do and had to do, call on the president to release federal aid for his state to help with hurricane damage?

I suppose he could have just told Floridians that he was sticking them with 100% of the clean up cost despite federal aid being available, but I doubt people would have liked that.

But if Biden comes through for Florida, at least that is one area where Trump would have failed: keeping some bridges open between the parties and getting a little cooperation.

You do have a point, but DeSantis asking for help from the Biden/Harris Administration doesn't make him look good. He could have asked Trump, but his ego wouldn't allow it.

I guess I'm just worried about the fact that if we start sending a message to our enemies that we rely on them for help then it makes us look weak to them and they can use it to their advantage. It's one thing to have your friends close and your enemies closer, but receiving help from your enemies just brought up a bunch of red flags here. I guess Desantis' intentions were good though looking out for the people of Florida and btw I don't hate DeSantis for the record. I just don't trust him very much is all.

I guess I'm just worried about the fact that if we start sending a message to our enemies that we rely on them for help then it makes us look weak to them and they can use it to their advantage. It's one thing to have your friends close and your enemies closer, but receiving help from your enemies just brought up a bunch of red flags here. I guess Desantis' intentions were good though looking out for the people of Florida and btw I don't hate DeSantis for the record. I just don't trust him very much is all.

^^^

:cuckoo:

Trump could volunteer to give 50 billion or whatever the aid package is.

He doesn’t have anywhere near that amount.

Why isn’t your blob/god volunteering the money?

He....DOES....care...doesn’t he?

Trump hasn't been asked for one and for two he sure is making a quite a bit of profit on his mugshot right now. The mugshot that you thought would hurt his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back