Yet Again DeSantis Has Shown His True Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a problem with Trump, I have a problem when he and his supporters lie about DeSantis.

Well the fact that DeSantis is a RINO part is actually true. I just don't trust him as a leader. This whole thing about working with Biden eh,... The jury's still out but I can see more of why he did it now. Please keep in mind that even though I usually hold my own on here that I am special needs so I don't necessarily always understand everything the way that other people do on here.

Tour the damage, talk about how he would improve the response, comfort the afflicted. You know…leadership.
Haha tour it? Why? Are gonna tour it? There are professionals there working…hardly appropriate for him to go get in the way
This is not the time to play politics..geez only a real demafacist would use a natural disaster to Molly politics

Haha tour it? Why? Are gonna tour it?
Let the voters know he cares?
There are professionals there working…hardly appropriate for him to go get in the way
He’s toured disaster areas before....right? I guess that was just a photo op. Now that he’s comfortably in the lead according to the polls...he doesn’t care and would rather be golfing.
This is not the time to play politics..geez only a real demafacist would use a natural disaster to Molly politics
Or Road Runner who said that republicans shouldn’t be taking federal aid.

Your blob is a no-show. Some folks may remember this next November. I’m sure the members of Cult45 will not but others may.

Let the voters know he cares?

He’s toured disaster areas before....right? I guess that was just a photo op. Now that he’s comfortably in the lead according to the polls...he doesn’t care and would rather be golfing.

Or Road Runner who said that republicans shouldn’t be taking federal aid.

Your blob is a no-show. Some folks may remember this next November. I’m sure the members of Cult45 will not but others may.
1) haha he is by getting out of the way of the professionals
2) yes when he was running FEMA… he isn’t now
3) haha he’s not president he’s a private citizen…

1) haha he is by getting out of the way of the professionals
Really.
2) yes when he was running FEMA… he isn’t now
Oh really?
3) haha he’s not president he’s a private citizen…
He wasn’t running FEMA in 2016 when he “got in the way” of FEMA.

Time for you to try to change the subject or walk back what you just said.

Can’t wait to see how you spin this one.

Really.

Oh really?

He wasn’t running FEMA in 2016 when he “got in the way” of FEMA.

Time for you to try to change the subject or walk back what you just said.

Can’t wait to see how you spin this one.

1) really
2) really
3) where was xiden in 2020 when hurricane hit Fl and BAma?

That was August 19, days after the state of emergency was issued on the 12th…if FL still needs help, which I doubt they will with DeSantis running the state, maybe he’ll show back up with a tractor trailer of supplies again…in 2016 the state had a dem gov and Obama…at least florida doesn’t have to deal with that double whammy

1) really
2) really
3) where was xiden in 2020 when hurricane hit Fl and BAma?

Practicing social distancing and doing what you recommended--staying out of the way of the first responders. Of course that was a hour ago when you were all for that...now? Who knows what you think should be the right course of action.

The covid virus was running unchecked through the nation and Trump’s promise of a miracle disappearance had not happened yet (nor would it ever). President Biden did the right thing by not showing up...oh I’m sorry...candidate Biden did the right thing...as you said it was a few posts back.
That was August 19, days after the state of emergency was issued on the 12th…if FL still needs help, which I doubt they will with DeSantis running the state, maybe he’ll show back up with a tractor trailer of supplies again…in 2016 the state had a dem gov and Obama…at least florida doesn’t have to deal with that double whammy
It is fun how you said your blob was doing the right thing by being a no-show in Florida...but now are criticizing Biden for doing the same thing in 2020. You should make up your mind on what you think the appropriate actions were.

Nice attempt to change the subject though.

Practicing social distancing and doing what you recommended--staying out of the way of the first responders. Of course that was a hour ago when you were all for that...now? Who knows what you think should be the right course of action.

The covid virus was running unchecked through the nation and Trump’s promise of a miracle disappearance had not happened yet (nor would it ever). President Biden did the right thing by not showing up...oh I’m sorry...candidate Biden did the right thing...as you said it was a few posts back.

It is fun how you said your blob was doing the right thing by being a no-show in Florida...but now are criticizing Biden for doing the same thing in 2020. You should make up your mind on what you think the appropriate actions were.

The changes to our election laws are criminal.

Well the fact that DeSantis is a RINO part is actually true. I just don't trust him as a leader. This whole thing about working with Biden eh,... The jury's still out but I can see more of why he did it now. Please keep in mind that even though I usually hold my own on here that I am special needs so I don't necessarily always understand everything the way that other people do on here.

It’s not in the least bit true. Trump is closer to a RINO than DeSantis is. Trump believes in big government, massive spending and gun control.

They can, and likely will....and likely would have had more money to give had Xiden not taken so much in taxes to give to the taliban
The Taliban?

You mean those very tough fighters.

We all know that resources released to areas of devastation outweighs the leader showing up. And with those resources value for the dollars received.

It’s funny how you have nothing it excuses for xiden now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back