🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yet Again DeSantis Has Shown His True Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong.

We've been subsidizing farmers since the Roosevelt administration.

The federal government has no such authority.

Trump didn't do that. Your prog governor did it.

We already had an official age for consuming tobacco. How is raising the age more liberal?

Just like every Democrat.

Such as?

That would make him a liberal!

You do realize that you completely made my case for me right, dumb ass? And as far as your first answer regarding the debt, you're either completely ignorant or a liar because it's true and you can look it up yourself, clown.

You're in a cult.

The point is we keep putting every issue on a huge stage without the reasons for it. Just sensationalizing. It is that fact that has us in a precarious position as many people are dumbed down. Wel many people are worth a lot less today than when Joe and the gang promised all these things to take over from mean old Trump. The sycophants all lie every day like we live in Lenin's converting to Stalin's Soviet Union.

You do realize that you completely made my case for me right, dumb ass?
Wrong.
And as far as your first answer regarding the debt, you're either completely ignorant or a liar because it's true and you can look it up yourself, clown.
The first answer was regarding farm subsize, not the deficit specificaly

You're in a cult.
ROFL! Disagreeing with a prog does not mean you are in a cult.

Unvaccinated fuckups are responsible for themselves

Most of the people in my family are unvaccinated and none of them have ever had COVID. My oldest sister has been vaccinated multiple times. She's had COVID twice.

He’s making republicans look bad with this tantrum he’s throwing. But speaking of the politics of this...where is the blob? He’s not golfing while people are bailing out their houses is he? Of course he is.

6jl6px.png

The fact that you're wrong is what makes it wrong, numnutz.

You saying wrong doesn't magically make it so, but whatever you need to sleep at night, cultist.

Feel free at any time to explain where I'm "wrong." I imagine we'll be waiting for quite some time.

You saying wrong doesn't magically make it so, but whatever you need to sleep at night, cultist.

Feel free at any time to explain where I'm "wrong." I imagine we'll be waiting for quite some time.
being wrong is what makes it wrong.

I simply note the fact.

Haha forced birth?

that's what i said, jr.

Haha last I checked I’ve never rape anyone,

want a gold star for that?

so claiming I’m forcing someone to give birth when i Don’t pay for their abortion is pathetic

apparently you misunderstood me ... not unusual for poorly educated MAGAts.

anyhoo - i was addressing yer fellow MAGAt who claims that 'she is a slut who costs society tens of millions of dollars. '

how is that true if society isn't paying for any amt of abortions she may have.

BUT OUTLAWING ABORTION WILL COST SOCIETY MORE THAN FINANCIALLY.

capisce?

that's what i said, jr.

want a gold star for that?

apparently you misunderstood me ... not unusual for poorly educated MAGAts.

anyhoo - i was addressing yer fellow MAGAt who claims that 'she is a slut who costs society tens of millions of dollars. '

how is that true if society isn't paying for any amt of abortions she may have.

BUT OUTLAWING ABORTION WILL COST SOCIETY MORE THAN FINANCIALLY.

capisce?
Nobody has outlawed abortion, you can go get one if you want one

Not my job to pay for it though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back