Yet Again- Obama By-Passes Congress

Obama is operating under his executive powers

Why doesn't Congress use its legislative powers?
No, he isn't. he's usurping congressional authority.
Executive powers do not give the POTUS the power to create law. Do not give the POTUS the power to bypass congress. Do not give the POTUS the legal right to change existing law..
In any event, his shit is done in 2017
If he is.......then Republicans would have no problem taking the President to court to invalidate his executive orders

But even they know they have no grounds

That's not it at all. They know Obama will veto so they throw in the white flag... Obama said.... fund PP or I shut the WHOLE government down... Fund my illegal amnesty bill or....... I'll shut the WHOLE government down.... Fund my Obamacare..... or.... I'll shut the WHOLE government down....

The problem is that the house and senate did not force Obama to veto.

Thus Boehner was ejected and Mitch McConnell is next

-Geaux

Congress has overruled Presidential vetoes before

If Obama is abusing his power, why can't the Republican congress overrule him?
That is how the Constitution is written

Good question for a Republican

Why they have lost their will to fight is indeed puzzling.

That is why the Speaker was ejected and McConnell is next.... just for the reason you stated

-Geaux

Gotta love conservatives

They think the rules and political realities of Congress get suspended because they are running things
Expect more repeal Obamacare votes

YAWN;

what a bunch of clowns. do you really expect anybody to believe you losers think losing those seats was nothing?
what they are doing since taking back congress is more of a concern for Republicans who elected them.
thanks for the crocodile tears though left-wing nutjobs! You can always count on a left-winger to cry tears for others, even people they dont like lol.

now if you really thought it was nothing to lose all those seats, and republicans have done nothing. then you wouldnt still be blaming all of obama's failures on Republicans

they have tons of grounds, the leadership are too cowardly to fight him, they do not want to come off as "racists", the commie loving media would jump on that aspect in an instant.

Seems every time Republicans think they do, they fall flat

How is that repeal of the "unconstitutional" Obamacare coming?

YAWN;

what a bunch of clowns. do you really expect anybody to believe you losers think losing those seats was nothing?
what they are doing since taking back congress is more of a concern for Republicans who elected them.
thanks for the crocodile tears though left-wing nutjobs! You can always count on a left-winger to cry tears for others, even people they dont like lol.

now if you really thought it was nothing to lose all those seats, and republicans have done nothing. then you wouldnt still be blaming all of obama's failures on Republicans

Actually, losing those seats was significant
What Republicans did with those seats was nothing

Kind of like winning the lottery and never getting around to cashing in the ticket

Kind of like winning the lottery and never getting around to cashing in the ticket

It was actually better for right wingers in congress to repeatedly say...."well, IF we had the majority we'd really change things.....".................THAN, having gained the majority and doing NOTHING.

they have tons of grounds, the leadership are too cowardly to fight him, they do not want to come off as "racists", the commie loving media would jump on that aspect in an instant.

there have been no less than 53 changes to Obamacare, many demanded by Republicans, the repeal of the medical device "fee" is one. i' say pretty good. Oh and it isnt even fully implemented yet.

how is that single-payer thingy going???

Apparently, when GOPers enter the halls of Congress, they park their balls outside.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Sad to say...they don't have the balls to compromise and get their agenda passed

It was actually better for right wingers in congress to repeatedly say...."well, IF we had the majority we'd really change things.....".................THAN, having gained the majority and doing NOTHING.

Traditionally, that is what conservatives do best.
Sit on the sidelines and mock those who are trying to get things done

Now that they control Congress, THEY are the ones expected to get things done. They are totally clueless as to how to accomplish that

Traditionally, that is what conservatives do best.
Sit on the sidelines and mock those who are trying to get things done

Now that they control Congress, THEY are the ones expected to get things done. They are totally clueless as to how to accomplish that
This is what happens when little elephants play with so many tonka toys.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

there have been no less than 53 changes to Obamacare, many demanded by Republicans, the repeal of the medical device "fee" is one. i' say pretty good. Oh and it isnt even fully implemented yet.

how is that single-payer thingy going???

There need to be alot more

Like any major bill, it needs to be tweaked and improved. Unfortunately, the only tweak Republicans will consider is full repeal

Why are we still waiting for an alternative Republican plan six years later?

Forum List

Back